Quid Pro Quo Joe Biden Makes a Play for Irish Ethnic Voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Yeah, thats the spirit Joe!

Joe Biden tells audience: "I may be Irish but I'm not stupid" | JOE.ie

Joe Biden tells audience: "I may be Irish but I'm not stupid"

According to John Mulholland, Editor of The Guardian US, Biden told a crowd in Iowa that: "I may be Irish, but I'm not stupid." Mulholland, who is originally from Dublin, also noted: "Wonder what Irish people (like me) would make of that."

Mulholland's tweet has gathered a lot of steam, with well over 1,000 likes on Twitter, but it remains to be seen whether the remark impacts Biden's support.

It's actually not the first time that Biden has used this line. In 2015, Biden was recorded using the very same phrase while speaking to Senator Lindsey Graham.​

Good one, Jim. Another classic!

giphy.gif

Yeah, thats the spirit Joe!

Joe Biden tells audience: "I may be Irish but I'm not stupid" | JOE.ie

Joe Biden tells audience: "I may be Irish but I'm not stupid"

According to John Mulholland, Editor of The Guardian US, Biden told a crowd in Iowa that: "I may be Irish, but I'm not stupid." Mulholland, who is originally from Dublin, also noted: "Wonder what Irish people (like me) would make of that."

Mulholland's tweet has gathered a lot of steam, with well over 1,000 likes on Twitter, but it remains to be seen whether the remark impacts Biden's support.

It's actually not the first time that Biden has used this line. In 2015, Biden was recorded using the very same phrase while speaking to Senator Lindsey Graham.​

I know Joe Biden. He is among the proudest Irish Americans I know.

Calling him out on an anti-Irish remark, as some are trying to do, is absurd.

He made a joking comment “I may be Irish but I’m not stupid” to Senator Lindsey Graham when an attractive Irish American relative or friend of Graham introduced herself and Biden got her to pose with him.

Joe Biden being accused of anti-Irish remarks is absurd | IrishCentral.com

Last edited:
He made a joking comment “I may be Irish but I’m not stupid” to Senator Lindsey Graham when an attractive Irish American relative or friend of Graham introduced herself and Biden got her to pose with him.....Graham is stupid.
Yeah, Biden the guy who made the stupid comment is not the one you hold accountable, but instead you hold the nearest Republican at fault, in this case Lyndsey-pensey-pooh Graham.

roflmao, you just cant make this shit up.

iu

I am part Irish. At the moment though I don't yet know what side of my family it comes from.

God bless you and my family always!!!

Holly

P.S. My Indian is from my mom and my German is from my dad.

Another day...another idiotic comment from Joe Biden. How long are the democrats going to back this ticking line bomb?

Forum List

Back