Trump Supporters Lose Their Minds When Church Shows Nativity Scene In Immigrant Cages

MAGA supporters are losing their minds after a photo of the Nativity scene at Claremont United Methodist Church was posted to Facebook.

The scene depicts Mary, Joseph, and the baby Jesus separated and put in their own cages, a reference to the families separated at the U.S.-Mexico border. Inside the church, the family is shown as reunited.

Trump supporters lose their minds when church shows Nativity scene in immigrant cages

0be3b61081aacaaab7cfe46ed2b0040ebd22e5e9fbcaf14b35f9c23045ae676e.jpg

This ones in my pictures file for a nativity scene I will be putting up every Christmas from now on. You magats are good for something after all.

I can't wait to see the board after this Methodist church. But this is usmb, so there's no bar to low here.

Joseph and Mary weren't immigrants.......so where exactly does the immigrant part come into the equation?

They were when they fled to Egypt.

Moron......they weren't immigrants when Jesus was born, you asshole.

MAGA supporters are losing their minds after a photo of the Nativity scene at Claremont United Methodist Church was posted to Facebook.

The scene depicts Mary, Joseph, and the baby Jesus separated and put in their own cages, a reference to the families separated at the U.S.-Mexico border. Inside the church, the family is shown as reunited.

Trump supporters lose their minds when church shows Nativity scene in immigrant cages

This ones in my pictures file for a nativity scene I will be putting up every Christmas from now on. You magats are good for something after all.

I can't wait to see the board after this Methodist church. But this is usmb, so there's no bar to low here.

The story is bullshit of course. No one has "lost their mind". A few individuals were quoted as opposing this political nativity scene, but their support, or lack thereof, for President Trump isn't reported, much less verified.

This injection of politics into religion is Standard Operating Procedure for the Religious Left, although it is pretty hypocritical that libs would even do a nativity scene.

Support for the poor and those in need should be standard operating positions of Christians, period. Sadly it is not.

You may have a point here, but the Claremont Church in LA disagrees and would rather spend its time and money making political statements than actually helping the indigents.

Joseph and Mary weren't immigrants.......so where exactly does the immigrant part come into the equation?

Egypt and Israel were part of the same country at the time, the Roman Empire.

Moron......they weren't immigrants when Jesus was born, you asshole.

I see a response above 12 year old is beyond you.

The story is bullshit of course. No one has "lost their mind". A few individuals were quoted as opposing this political nativity scene, but their support, or lack thereof, for President Trump isn't reported, much less verified.

This injection of politics into religion is Standard Operating Procedure for the Religious Left, although it is pretty hypocritical that libs would even do a nativity scene.

Support for the poor and those in need should be standard operating positions of Christians, period. Sadly it is not.

You may have a point here, but the Claremont Church in LA disagrees and would rather spend its time and money making political statements than actually helping the indigents.

I have no idea what they do. How do you?

yes, everyone gets it
the Democrats want open border because they hate white voters
just keep reminding everyone

This political statement they made cost time and money to put together. And it isn't helping the indigents at all.

Egypt was outside the jurisdiction of Herod.

This political statement they made cost time and money to put together. And it isn't helping the indigents at all.

I disagree. It's a statement that needs to be made.

Americans who break our laws are also separated from the children when they are in custody, but the Democrats don't care about American children.

Obama housed unaccompanied children.

Obama put them in cages. We've seen the pictures. How many leftists on Twitter, etc., have posted such pictures only to delete them after learning that the pictures were taken when Obama was president? LOL. You don't have a problem putting migrant children in cages; you have a problem with Republicans putting migrant children in cages. Thanks for the laughs!

Egypt was outside the jurisdiction of Herod.

Both states were under the jurisdiction of Augustus Caesar, they were only crossing state lines.

Oh it is supposed to be satire on immigration.
I thought it was just a nativity scene in democratic controlled city and the cage were there to prevent theft.

Why don't the illegal alien Democrat Voters immigrate legally?
People who disrespect our immigration laws should not be allowed to immigrate legally later.

Why don't the illegal alien Democrat Voters immigrate legally?
People who disrespect our immigration laws should not be allowed to immigrate legally later.

Business does not want them here legally. Then they would have to pay them a legal wage.

"Lose their minds"? What the hell does that mean? Hillary supporters smashed windows and torched cars on inauguration day. Crazy lefties assaulted old guys wearing MAGA hats, H'wood celebs posed with facsimilies of the President's bloody head and a democrat activist shot a republican congressman at a freaking baseball practice. That's an example of "losing their minds". Christians merely take the abuse and hope for a better day.

Lose their minds"? What the hell does that mean? Hillary supporters smashed windows and torched cars on inauguration day. Crazy lefties assaulted old guys wearing MAGA hats, H'wood celebs posed with facsimilies of the President's bloody head and a democrat activist shot a republican congressman at a freaking baseball practice. That's an example of "losing their minds". Christians merely take the abuse and hope for a better day.

Great post!

Been over this a thousand times, shit for brains! If you don't like children being separated from the families, or more likely
their human smuggler fake relatives, blame Obama and the ACLU.
Those photos of immigrant children “caged” by the US? They’re from 2014

Under any circumstances children are not housed with adults while being legally held
for law breaking.

No one was fleeing to or from Egypt. It's in Luke 1-7. There are on line Bibles to help you.

Forum List

Back