Florida man busted for public sex with dog, wrecking church nativity scene

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
What the actual Fuck?? Gives a whole new meaning to "Dog Day Afternoon"!

A Florida man went on a deranged rampage in which he had sex with dog in front of horrified families — and then destroyed a church nativity while trying to escape from the angry onlookers, police said.
Chad Mason, 36, allegedly began his sick crime spree while walking a friend’s labradoodle Friday in a quiet neighborhood in Clearwater, police said.
At one point, he began fornicating with the animal in full view of several spectators — including a child,
according to Fox 13.

1670444120554.png

An adult confronted him during the act and he ran toward nearby Northwood Presbyterian Church, where he toppled a Christmas nativity scene and smashed several potted plants that had been put out for display.
Chad Mason was arrested for having sex with a dog and destroying church property.Pinellas County Jail
Mason then destroyed a mailbox and even tried to steal a car to make his getaway, according to a police report.
Several witnesses called 911 and responding police units located him nearby before taking him into custody.
Mason is now facing a slew of criminal counts, including lewd exhibition and criminal mischief at a place of worship.

He bonded out of jail and will appear in court later this month.

An Orlando man was in Clearwater where he had sex with a goldendoodle in front of adults and a child, damaged a nativity display at a nearby church, and tried to steal a vehicle, police said.
Sunday, police arrested 36-year-old Chad Mason on several charges including sexual activity with an animal, exposing sexual organs, and criminal mischief to a place of worship. That day, officers responded to an apartment complex in the 2600 block of McMullen Booth Road around 4:30 p.m.
According to Mason's arrest affidavit, he knew the owner of the dog and was taking the goldendoodle out for a walk in the apartment complex. Then, he started having sex with the dog in front of witnesses, including adults and a juvenile who was less than 16 years old, police said.
When Mason was confronted by one of the adults, he fled and "began to wreak havoc in the surrounding areas," his affidavit read in part.
Police said Mason ran to the Northwood Presbyterian Church, where he knocked over a nativity display, broke potted plants, and tossed children's toys from the playground area. Officials estimated about $400 in damages to the church.

After leaving the church, police said he damaged a mailbox in the adjacent neighborhood and tried to steal a car before he was taken into custody.

Chad Mason

·

I find it funny that it takes a billionaire citizen to prove the Biden family corruption is real. Not one branch of the MSM held true to what we believe in as "transparency" coverage. The "fake" news has yet again proved their theory as true. #CNN #nsnbc #Abcnews #CBSNews who owns you? The censorship you provided has changed our nation for the worse. #60minutes you owe an apology to all of us for your pre-presidential election bullshit interview. The MSM always gets it wrong. Democrats told us that the 2016 elections was a Russian hack. Proved false. The impeachment of DJT for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress was acquitted. The second impeachment of DJT for Incitement of insurrection, was acquitted. FBI raid of Trump's home? We shall see... MSM screamed Russian disinformation during the 2020 elections in regards to Hunter Biden and Joes business dealings to the Communist China. #ElonMuskTwitter just busted you all out. #FoxNews and #newsmax had it 100% right all along! These I told you so's are getting a little old. #TRUMP2024ToSaveAmerica
WTF?

Anyone know the whereabouts of this Biden-appointed gem.

brinton.jpg

"Brinton also explains how he has difficulty making his ‘dog’ stop pretending to be a dog before he has anal sex with it.

“I actually have trouble when we transition from pup play to having sex. Like, ‘No, I can’t have you whimper like that when we’re having sex,’ because I don’t want to mix that world. It’s interesting, because he doesn’t have to come out of pup mode to have me f*ck him. I personally have to bring him out of pup perception for me. But then I’m still treating him as a submissive to me.”

The LGBT activist also explains how he believes he is having “sex with animals” and that there’s nothing wrong with that.

“One of the hardest things about being a handler is that I’ve honestly had people ask, ‘Wait, you have sex with animals?’” They believe it’s abusive, that it’s taking advantage of someone who may not be acting up to a level of human responsibility…. The other misperception is that I have some really messed up background, like, did I have some horrible childhood trauma that made me like to have sex with animals.”

Last edited:

View attachment 735999

"Brinton also explains how he has difficulty making his ‘dog’ stop pretending to be a dog before he has anal sex with it.

“I actually have trouble when we transition from pup play to having sex. Like, ‘No, I can’t have you whimper like that when we’re having sex,’ because I don’t want to mix that world. It’s interesting, because he doesn’t have to come out of pup mode to have me f*ck him. I personally have to bring him out of pup perception for me. But then I’m still treating him as a submissive to me.”

The LGBT activist also explains how he believes he is having “sex with animals” and that there’s nothing wrong with that.

“One of the hardest things about being a handler is that I’ve honestly had people ask, ‘Wait, you have sex with animals?’” They believe it’s abusive, that it’s taking advantage of someone who may not be acting up to a level of human responsibility…. The other misperception is that I have some really messed up background, like, did I have some horrible childhood trauma that made me like to have sex with animals.”
Unbelievable

And yet, in light of how liberals have "progressed" (where did that word come from to describe them?) from one perversion to another, maybe it is not so unbelievable.

Have fun in Hell, sicko pos

View attachment 735999

Probably hanging out at the airport, looking for luggage to steal.

Considering the fact that his "interest" was a dog, how much sex was actually taking place, especially when a dog can have its own feelings that may not be anything like a human's feelings?

God bless you and the dog always!!!

Holly

A Florida man went on a deranged rampage in which he had sex with dog in front of horrified families — and then destroyed a church nativity while trying to escape from the angry onlookers, police said.
Chad Mason, 36, allegedly began his sick crime spree while walking a friend’s labradoodle Friday in a quiet neighborhood in Clearwater, police said.
At one point, he began fornicating with the animal in full view of several spectators — including a child,
according to Fox 13.

View attachment 735981

An adult confronted him during the act and he ran toward nearby Northwood Presbyterian Church, where he toppled a Christmas nativity scene and smashed several potted plants that had been put out for display.
Chad Mason was arrested for having sex with a dog and destroying church property.Pinellas County Jail
Mason then destroyed a mailbox and even tried to steal a car to make his getaway, according to a police report.
Several witnesses called 911 and responding police units located him nearby before taking him into custody.
Mason is now facing a slew of criminal counts, including lewd exhibition and criminal mischief at a place of worship.

An Orlando man was in Clearwater where he had sex with a goldendoodle in front of adults and a child, damaged a nativity display at a nearby church, and tried to steal a vehicle, police said.
Sunday, police arrested 36-year-old Chad Mason on several charges including sexual activity with an animal, exposing sexual organs, and criminal mischief to a place of worship. That day, officers responded to an apartment complex in the 2600 block of McMullen Booth Road around 4:30 p.m.
According to Mason's arrest affidavit, he knew the owner of the dog and was taking the goldendoodle out for a walk in the apartment complex. Then, he started having sex with the dog in front of witnesses, including adults and a juvenile who was less than 16 years old, police said.
When Mason was confronted by one of the adults, he fled and "began to wreak havoc in the surrounding areas," his affidavit read in part.
Police said Mason ran to the Northwood Presbyterian Church, where he knocked over a nativity display, broke potted plants, and tossed children's toys from the playground area. Officials estimated about $400 in damages to the church.

After leaving the church, police said he damaged a mailbox in the adjacent neighborhood and tried to steal a car before he was taken into custody.
Just another day here in our free state "Florida Man" I guess he's taking this free state shit a little too far.

according to Fox 13.

View attachment 735981

OMG. That reminds me of the time when I was working at a glass factory. The management wanted me to show these Japanese businessmen around the facility, apparently because I know Goju-Ryu karate, which means that I can count to ten in Japanese. I was the man for the job to sell the glass factory

Then there was this old deranged lady out by the parking lot. And she was sucking her dog's dick.

We don't have this in Japan!

We don't have this in America either.

Forum List

Back