Trump Supporter Face-Plants When His Logic Gets DEBUNKED

Obama spewed race talk every chance he got.

Here he is talking extensively about how racism is everywhere at a service for fallen officers....

Look at this racist pig talking about Black people "acting White..."

Obama's new film contains a warming about trusting White People...

Last edited:
Show me that speech, please.
“The death of Michael Brown is heartbreaking, and Michelle and I send our deepest condolences to his family and his community at this very difficult time. As Attorney General Holder has indicated, the Department of Justice is investigating the situation along with local officials, and they will continue to direct resources to the case as needed. I know the events of the past few days have prompted strong passions, but as details unfold, I urge everyone in Ferguson, Missouri, and across the country, to remember this young man through reflection and understanding. We should comfort each other and talk with one another in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds. Along with our prayers, that’s what Michael and his family, and our broader American community, deserve.“

“The death of Michael Brown is heartbreaking, and Michelle and I send our deepest condolences to his family and his community at this very difficult time. As Attorney General Holder has indicated, the Department of Justice is investigating the situation along with local officials, and they will continue to direct resources to the case as needed. I know the events of the past few days have prompted strong passions, but as details unfold, I urge everyone in Ferguson, Missouri, and across the country, to remember this young man through reflection and understanding. We should comfort each other and talk with one another in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds. Along with our prayers, that’s what Michael and his family, and our broader American community, deserve.“
Nice speech. Too bad you think it spawned BLM.
Did fox help you digest that?

You take issue with THAT???

Nice speech. Too bad you think it spawned BLM.
Did fox help you digest that?
Obama immediately made the criminal into the victim because of race opportunism.
Remember the cop “acting stupidly” because the complaint came from a black? Obama speaking without knowing the facts.
It’s all about the narrative. Just as it is for you.

Forum List

Back