Trump Support Highest Among American Workers since FDR - 60%+

Making vague passing references to issues isn't quite the same as actually addressing them.

Sure it is --- Trump says the simple, obvious things we all KNOW and are dying for someone to tell the truth about. This hardly takes a lot of big words, the truths are so plain already. He says, blacks commit lots of crime and murders and this is a big problem. He says, maybe disrupters need to get some consequences. He says it's a bad idea to invite throngs of furious young Muslim males flooding into this country, given what is going on in Europe! Well, yeah.

Keep talking, Trump. Everything he says is a ray of light piercing the darkness of censorship from the left.

Just a guess, but I say Trump stays on top. He's addressing issues the others don't want to, or maybe are not allowed to by their party and backers. Like unto TPP and other trade "deals" that have transfered great wealth to a communist country - red china, at the expense of American industrial workers. And we're supposedly an anti communist country, so why help build up that communist country? This will get Trump many republican and democrat votes. Well, Bernie talks about this to and gets the big crowds just like Trump does, but I'm willing to bet that Bernie won't be the candidate for the dems.
Making vague passing references to issues isn't quite the same as actually addressing them.

He's been more than making passing references about how our politicians have screwed us on these trade policies, like nafta, wto, mfn. I think this is his #1 issue, followed by illegal immigration. He's a little over the top on that issue, but nobody else even talks about it. The Jebs and the Bernies usually talk about how to reward these lawbreakers by making them citizens.

Trump made money in real estate and he's a TV personality. So what? Big fucking deal. How does any of that make him qualified to lead the nation? Money or not he'd still sound like an idiot.

"If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?" Old saying.

Trump is rich: therefore he's smart. Works for me.

He reminds me not of FDR but of the cousin earlier: Teddy Roosevelt. He was another pop-off, outspoken, kind of a wild man, did many splashy things. But he was president and did fine.

Two big polls came out today unchanged from one month ago: Trump 32%, Carson 22%, Rubio and Cruz somewhere down there, nobody else of interest.

I expect big changes, though, since the GOP tries to deep-six all the candidates they think are stinking up the race before Christmas. Like Herman Cain last time. Candidates often rise and fall a lot of points between the fall of the year before and the New Year.
Wrong question to the wrong person. The question for Trump should be: Why does someone so rich sound so shallow and stupid all the time?
Read his book.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...t+again&sprefix=cripple,aps,163&tag=ff0d01-20

Just a guess, but I say Trump stays on top. He's addressing issues the others don't want to, or maybe are not allowed to by their party and backers. Like unto TPP and other trade "deals" that have transfered great wealth to a communist country - red china, at the expense of American industrial workers. And we're supposedly an anti communist country, so why help build up that communist country? This will get Trump many republican and democrat votes. Well, Bernie talks about this to and gets the big crowds just like Trump does, but I'm willing to bet that Bernie won't be the candidate for the dems.
Visit his web site.
Donald Trump on the Issues

False premise. Assumes the goal of "smart" is to be "rich".
Turning 1 million into 20 Billion takes a smart person.
Most would lose their stake.

Uh -- not necessarily. Corrupt, unethical and just plain criminal people do it all the time.
Ask the Koch brothers about skimming from pipelines.

And pushing other people's money around? Pfft. :gay:

Visit his web site.
Donald Trump on the Issues
You don't get it, so I guess I'll have to be more explicit so you can understand.
Anyone who ever gave even tacit support to wacky birther conspiracy theories has no credibility of any kind on any issue.......never did, never will, never could have.

Sure it is --- Trump says the simple, obvious things we all KNOW and are dying for someone to tell the truth about. This hardly takes a lot of big words, the truths are so plain already. He says, blacks commit lots of crime and murders and this is a big problem. He says, maybe disrupters need to get some consequences. He says it's a bad idea to invite throngs of furious young Muslim males flooding into this country, given what is going on in Europe! Well, yeah.

Keep talking, Trump. Everything he says is a ray of light piercing the darkness of censorship from the left.
Simple and obvious seem to be the hallmarks of Trump's candidacy.

As long as trump gets me out of the lower class then i'll vote for him or anyone who can do that. Just want to be able to move out and live on my own. Cant do that until i make more or government helps me out somehow. But i dont want to file.... because trashy people do that. So if trump will change that im all for him.

As long as trump gets me out of the lower class then i'll vote for him or anyone who can do that. Just want to be able to move out and live on my own. Cant do that until i make more or government helps me out somehow. But i dont want to file.... because trashy people do that. So if trump will change that im all for him.
As long as someone else will fix your problems for you instead of you fixing your own problems.
hmmmmm

As long as someone else will fix your problems for you instead of you fixing your own problems.
hmmmmm

Yeah, ive done everything i can up until this point to fix enough. Cant do much more aside from find a new job but that is out of the question. And im not about to get a second job to have absolutely no life just to move out. Why not have someone else fix my problems? Thats what being a president is for.... fixing peoples problems. I can easily let the government fix some problems i already have and can manipulate them to give me some sort of gov assistance... all i gotta do is have a bunch of kids. Hell, just have one kid and id get assistance since i make so little. But i choose not to do that because thats irresponsible and not something you should do while you still live at your parents house and arent married. So IM suppose to be penalized for that??? Because IM not irresponsible and dont find a way to have a bunch of children and work at some local mcdonalds or fast food chain just so i can collect a check? I have a second job at a restaurant as a server... i work one night a week and the cooks there all get paid under the table and collect welfare or whatever they do from the state. They get Iphones paid by the state all they had to do was give them a social showing they are unemployed and then they gave them a phone for free. They live in an apartment and live for free. How is that fair when i'm in my late 20s and bust my ass of but still stuck at home cause i dont cheat the system. I'm tired of it. So yeah i want to get some assistance from a president and get some help out without having to screw over the system. Asshole.

These morons truly think that Trump is some kind of idiot and it is the epitome of their mindset.

Here is a man, Trump, who is an extremely successful real estate businessman in one of the toughest real estate markets in the world; New York. And this man not only swam with the sharks, he excelled. Trump is also a successful entertainer and TV personality, which takes a completely different set of talents and skills.

But to libtards, none of that matters one little bit. Since Trump is opposed to their ideology, he must either be an idiot, an evil person or a fool. Well the fool thing doesnt really work on this guy at all and the left doesnt like going with the evil gambit much any more as they dont really believe in good and evil any more, so they have to go with 'idiot' as it is all that is left to them.

Now have any of them ever done anything more successful than Trump has? Have they ever bested him at his own game? No, they sit behind their keyboards in Mommy's basement and type their bullshit by rote.

You can take a look at their criticisms of Romney, Trump, McCain, Bush the Elder and Younger, and Reagan and Nixon going back as far as Eisenhower and they all use the same insults and the same criticisms on each and every one of them. Even Dr Ben Carson, one of the top neurosurgeons in the world is an idiot to them, and to justify that some of them condemn all of neuropathic surgery to being an idiots field for surgery in order to justify their attacks on Carson. But their idiot fool of a President, Obamy, to them is a genius despite his mishandling of the economy, his annihilation of our military, our loss of respect globally and his complete fiasco of a federally controlled health care system that did not work from the first day it rolled out, nah, he is a genius simply because he agrees with them ideologically.

It is very plain to any real thinking person who the idiots really are here.

BiggestThreatToAmerica-big_zpsnwviktkk.jpg
Trump made money in real estate and he's a TV personality. So what? Big fucking deal. How does any of that make him qualified to lead the nation? Money or not he'd still sound like an idiot.

He was addressing the lie you idiots like to tell about Trump being an idiot.

YOu can tell. Because he plainly said that was what he was doing.

SO why do you move the goal post? Because you are a dishonest asshole.
I have no idea what this incoherent scree of nonsense means.

You libs claim Trump is an idiot.

He points out that Trump is a massively successful in two tough industries as proof that Trump is not an idiot.
Birthers are all either totally dishonest or completely stupid, there is no third choice.

Simply saying something you believe over and over again doesn't make it true.

These morons truly think that Trump is some kind of idiot and it is the epitome of their mindset.

Here is a man, Trump, who is an extremely successful real estate businessman in one of the toughest real estate markets in the world; New York. And this man not only swam with the sharks, he excelled. Trump is also a successful entertainer and TV personality, which takes a completely different set of talents and skills.

But to libtards, none of that matters one little bit. Since Trump is opposed to their ideology, he must either be an idiot, an evil person or a fool. Well the fool thing doesnt really work on this guy at all and the left doesnt like going with the evil gambit much any more as they dont really believe in good and evil any more, so they have to go with 'idiot' as it is all that is left to them.

Now have any of them ever done anything more successful than Trump has? Have they ever bested him at his own game? No, they sit behind their keyboards in Mommy's basement and type their bullshit by rote.

You can take a look at their criticisms of Romney, Trump, McCain, Bush the Elder and Younger, and Reagan and Nixon going back as far as Eisenhower and they all use the same insults and the same criticisms on each and every one of them. Even Dr Ben Carson, one of the top neurosurgeons in the world is an idiot to them, and to justify that some of them condemn all of neuropathic surgery to being an idiots field for surgery in order to justify their attacks on Carson. But their idiot fool of a President, Obamy, to them is a genius despite his mishandling of the economy, his annihilation of our military, our loss of respect globally and his complete fiasco of a federally controlled health care system that did not work from the first day it rolled out, nah, he is a genius simply because he agrees with them ideologically.

It is very plain to any real thinking person who the idiots really are here.

BiggestThreatToAmerica-big_zpsnwviktkk.jpg

He points out that Trump is a massively successful in two tough industries as proof that Trump is not an idiot.

And they will still pretend that they cannot understand the point which in their deluded minds somehow means that they have discredited the point made.

You just cant make this shit up.

Agreed. It is incredible how resistant they are to the simplest and most minor point.

Admitting that Trump isn't an idiot.

Really? They can't do that?

It doesn't mean they have to support him or agree with him on ANYTHING.

But they can't give an inch.

It's like at some level they know their world view is a House of Cards built of Lies and they can't allow the slightest bit of Truth in for it will all come crashing down.

Agreed. It is incredible how resistant they are to the simplest and most minor point.

It's like at some level they know their world view is a House of Cards built of Lies and they can't allow the slightest bit of Truth in for it will all come crashing down.

They are ideologues. They dont reason, they just take marching orders from their controllers.

No, it just assumes that you need to be smart in order to get rich. NOt always true, but in New York Real Estate? Yes.

It's a reference to the FIRST line.
As to your second one, what that takes is political connections and a huge pile of startup, both from Daddy. Especially in New York real estate.

In other words exactly the kind of ethics Rump keeps implying has fucked up politics. He's been neck-deep in it all his life.

And they will still pretend that they cannot understand the point which in their deluded minds somehow means that they have discredited the point made.

We don't need to give birthers the benefit of the doubt.

No, it just assumes that you need to be smart in order to get rich. NOt always true, but in New York Real Estate? Yes.

It's a reference to the FIRST line.
As to your second one, what that takes is political connections and a huge pile of startup, both from Daddy. Especially in New York real estate.

In other words exactly the kind of ethics Rump keeps implying has fucked up politics. He's been neck-deep in it all his life.

Plenty of people start off with that, and don't end up like Trump.

It's almost like he brings something else to the Deal...

We don't need to give birthers the benefit of the doubt.

LOL!!!

BENEFIT OF A DOUBT?!

:haha:

Just how delusional are you?

Forum List

Back