Trump superfans show off their tattoos in eye popping gallery

I'll say it to your face all day

Funny, you felt the need to change the subject from those tattooed guys to me. Those pictures scared you, huh?
I'll say it to those pussies. A Trump tattoo is about the same as a Hello Kitty tattoo.

Soooo tough. When is the last time you got face to face with someone and said something like that to their face?
Last time I was drunk at a Redskins game. Imagine tattooing a big fucking idiot on yourself and having retards think you're tough because of it :lmao:

You effectively told a guy to his face that he was a "pussy" or had the equivalent of a "hello kitty" tattoo?
So you didn't even understand what you were asking me. Move on, amateur.

Funny, you felt the need to change the subject from those tattooed guys to me. Those pictures scared you, huh?
I'll say it to those pussies. A Trump tattoo is about the same as a Hello Kitty tattoo.

Soooo tough. When is the last time you got face to face with someone and said something like that to their face?
Last time I was drunk at a Redskins game. Imagine tattooing a big fucking idiot on yourself and having retards think you're tough because of it :lmao:

You effectively told a guy to his face that he was a "pussy" or had the equivalent of a "hello kitty" tattoo?
So you didn't even understand what you were asking me. Move on, amateur.

So, you're lying based on some bullshit reason. Got it.

Trump superfans show off their tattoos in eye-popping gallery
DONALD Trump certainly isn't short of adoring patriotic superfans who have pledged themselves with the president in a bid to 'make America great again'.

Now we know this will piss off those Trump hating morons lmfao....... Oh no your eyes might fall out douche bags!!
That is cultish.

People get all kinds of stupid tattoos for petty reasons. You seeing this as "cultish", is just confirmation bias.

DONALD Trump certainly isn't short of adoring patriotic superfans who have pledged themselves with the president in a bid to 'make America great again'.

Now we know this will piss off those Trump hating morons lmfao....... Oh no your eyes might fall out douche bags!!
That is cultish.

People get all kinds of stupid tattoos for petty reasons. You seeing this as "cultish", is just confirmation bias.
You dont think its cultish behavior?

:uhoh3:

Bro, sorry to say...but the fact that you even feel the need to drag your ass in here and offer quasi-defenses and obfuscation for whats a clearly sycophant/tribalistic act...is...in and of itself, cultish behavior.

That is cultish.

You dont think its cultish behavior?

:uhoh3:

Bro, sorry to say...but the fact that you even feel the need to drag your ass in here and offer quasi-defenses and obfuscation for whats a clearly sycophant/tribalistic act...is...in and of itself, cultish behavior.

I think a lot of people get stupid tattoos for really stupid and petty reasons.

I seriously doubt that any of these people plan to use those tattoos for sycophantic reasons.

Tribal? Yes, tattoos are very often about identifying as part of some tribe, be it young and progressive, or young and nationalistic.

That is quite different from cultish.

My comments are not a defense of this. I think tattoos are generally stupid.

Yes, the white working class supports Trump.

Yes, those used to be the Democrats' main base of voters. The backbone since the days of FDR.

Now, you're pissed off because you've lost them, so you make fun of them.

The ghetto Neggras and Illegals looking for welfare are the core voting block op the filthy Anti Cheeseburger Party (previously known as the Democrat Party).

They are join in a coalition that includes Feminazis, Environmental Wackos, Anti Gun Nuts, Union assholes, Moon Bats and confused college kids and their bat shit crazy Marxist professors.

I suspect many of the shitheads have their own tattoos.

That is cultish.

Remind me to comment next time you refer to Obama followers as cultish.

But maybe that is just ODS.

That is cultish.

Remind me to comment next time you refer to Obama followers as cultish.

But maybe that is just ODS.

I'm sure if I do that, I will have a good reason. Unlike trying to judge which reasons for tattoos are stupider than the other reasons.

Forum List

Back