Trump suggests death penalty for drug dealers

Drug Dealers are intentionally dealing 'poison' to people....arguably 1st Degree Murder.

Know how many Americans die per day due to Opioid overdose?

Why are we talking about shedding a tear if they are given a 'dose' of their own 'medicine' - a 'death sentence'?
If people want to ingest unknown product of unknown origin; that’s on them. Natural selection will handle the rest.
What's missing there is that doctors and drug companies have LIED about the addictive effects of the opioids they produce in mass quantities...for greater profits

Are you suggesting in your little pea brain Doctors and Drug Execs equate to Drug Cartels shipping an insane amount of illegal drugs into our country, equate to MS13 gangs and drug pushers working for those Drug Cartels by pushing their product?

Yes..I'm saying exactly that
Wow....that's f*ed up.

Are you suggesting in your little pea brain Doctors and Drug Execs equate to Drug Cartels shipping an insane amount of illegal drugs into our country, equate to MS13 gangs and drug pushers working for those Drug Cartels by pushing their product?

The doctors and pharma corporations kill more and ruin more lives than El Chapo

Wow....that's f*ed up.
And then the stupid doctors go the other way. Now they won't give people who need pain killers 3 or 10 pills. Now they send you home with asperin when you need Vicatin.

The problem was giving someone a bottle of 30 pills. That was enough to get them hooked. 10 pills you won't get hooked but you will survive the next 3 days of pain.

99% of “black market” drug use is voluntary. It’s personal choice, and people excersizing their freedom to do what they want with their bodies. I’m pro freedom, and anti Nanny Statism. Till the government decides to reign in their sanctioned drug dealers; they may as well fuck off.

Wow....that's f*ed up.
What's fucked up is these rich bastards killing people for profit and you defending them.

I did contract work (HVAC) for Purdue (PF Labs) when they were pumping out this poison. It was like New Jack City

In some jurisdictions, we privatize the prisons - at least to house those convicted of certain offenses.

Perhaps we can farm-out punishment of drug dealers, privatizing that as well --- outsourcing to offshore providers.

Perhaps we can simply turn-over convicted drug dealers to the Saudis, or the Iranians, or the Malaysians.

So long as we get some of the ticket proceeds to help recover costs. :21:

Trump used Singapore’s “zero tolerance” drug policy as an example of how the U.S. should be.

President Donald Trump suggested drug dealers in the United States should face harsher punishments, such as the death penalty or life in prison, during a campaign rally for congressional candidate Rick Saccone in Pennsylvania on Saturday.

“I think it’s a discussion we have to start thinking about,” Trump said during the rally in Moon Township. “I don’t know if we’re ready. I don’t know if this country’s ready for it.”

Trump suggested the U.S. treat drug dealers in the same way Singapore does. Singapore, he said, has a “zero tolerance policy” when it comes to drugs.

“That means if we catch a drug dealer, death penalty,” Trump said of Singapore. “And they don’t have a problem.”

Trump’s remarks this weekend mirror a speech he made at the White House Opioids Summit last week, when he suggested again that drug dealers should have to face the death penalty.

More: President Donald Trump Suggests Death Penalty For Drug Dealers

Death penalty? Holy shit, is this what America is becoming under Trump?
There is no drug war clause; why not abolish this waste of the Other People's tax monies.

Trump's scary (to the establishment) method of governing is that what cannot be fixed will be dismantled. it is an affront to the establishment

Wow....that's f*ed up.
What's fucked up is these rich bastards killing people for profit and you defending them.

I did contract work (HVAC) for Purdue (PF Labs) when they were pumping out this poison. It was like New Jack City

No, what is f*ed up is you believing there is no difference between Drug Cartels who intentionally illegally sell 'poison' to people to doctors who prescribes medication to help people and either their patients become addicted to it or they / someone else sells those pills illegally.

I do not disagree that pharmacies are in the business of making an insane amount of money at the expense of those who need those drugs - you are talking about over-pricing medicine. They are not illegally making a drug and / or illegally distributing that drug. You want to address that through Legislation, go for it, but that does not put them in the same category as a Drug Cartel. Maybe in your simple mind it is...

In some jurisdictions, we privatize the prisons - at least to house those convicted of certain offenses.

Perhaps we can farm-out punishment of drug dealers, privatizing that as well --- outsourcing to offshore providers.

Perhaps we can simply turn-over convicted drug dealers to the Saudis, or the Iranians, or the Malaysians.

So you're gonna send drug execs and doctors to SA prisons?

Wow....that's f*ed up.

No, what is f*ed up is you believing there is no difference between Drug Cartels who intentionally illegally sell 'poison' to people to doctors who prescribes medication to help people and either their patients become addicted to it or they / someone else sells those pills illegally.

I do not disagree that pharmacies are in the business of making an insane amount of money at the expense of those who need those drugs - you are talking about over-pricing medicine. They are not illegally making a drug and / or illegally distributing that drug. You want to address that through Legislation, go for it, but that does not put them in the same category as a Drug Cartel. Maybe in your simple mind it is...
Bullshit. What Perdue Pharma did was NO different from what street corner drug dealers do...and they made cartel like money doing it.
'
That's why they got fined 600 million dollars...and paid that fine off in one year and STILL made a profit

Last edited:

The doctors and pharma corporations kill more and ruin more lives than El Chapo

Wow....that's f*ed up.

I thought you people wanted all drugs legalized? Personal freedom shit...no?
So pharma is holding Pookie’s mouth open and shoving drugs down his throat just like Whitey forces ShaQuita to have six babies with FO baby daddy’s.....ain’t that right?

Wow....that's f*ed up.

Equating doctors with street dealers is an aspect of manipulative rationalization. More accurately described as whataboutism. Most addicts never received a prescription opiod in their lives. They started out with party drugs. Drug dealers don't prescribe anything. They hand out free samples.

But

Whatabout the Crusades huh?

Bullshit. What Perdue Pharma did was NO different from what street corner drug dealers do...and they made cartel like money doing it. That's why they got fined 600 million dollars...and pad that fine off in one year and STILL made a profit
Like I said, you want to new pass legislation making price gouging et all illegal, call your Rep. You want to charge the CEOs with this company and sentence them to death like you would a Drug Dealer, go for it - you won't offend me, I just see them as different...doesn't mean I disagree with a proposed penalty.

I would not, however, try to hold a doctor responsible for giving 'mom' opioids for her legitimate medical issue only to have her knucklehead child steal some, get addicted, or sell them on the street.

So you're gonna send drug execs and doctors to SA prisons?
Nope. Only those not authorized by law to prescribe such substances. Any other dumb questions?

Its a damned good idea. Get caught dealing drugs and face the death penalty.

I'd bet many drug dealers would find a new line of work in one big hurry.

Sucks to be them.
But then how would I get my drugs?

Well shit buddy. There will always be those who don't consider a death penalty any reason to not sell drugs.

Next we should make sugary drinks illegal and execute anyone who sells someone a soda.

Forum List

Back