Trump still campaigning instead of governing

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Remember when Trump said he was going to all of these great things? Somebody should inform him that he won the election, and it's time to govern and stop campaigning.

His lagging poll numbers must be hurting his fragile ego.

While he's being made fun of down the street, he'll be standing on stage in one of his Made in China 'Make America Great Again' hats talking about bigly things :lol:

Trump to hold rally on night of White House correspondents' dinner

President Trump will hold a rally in Pennsylvania the night of the White House Correspondents' Association dinner, he said Saturday.

"Next Saturday night I will be holding a BIG rally in Pennsylvania. Look forward to it!" Trump wrote on Twitter

Remember when Trump said he was going to all of these great things? Somebody should inform him that he won the election, and it's time to govern and stop campaigning.

While he's being made fun of down the street, he'll be standing on stage in one of his Made in China 'Make America Great Again' hats talking about bigly things :lol:

President Trump will hold a rally in Pennsylvania the night of the White House Correspondents' Association dinner, he said Saturday.

"Next Saturday night I will be holding a BIG rally in Pennsylvania. Look forward to it!" Trump wrote on Twitter
If people are taught correct principles they should be able to govern themselves.

. Demon-crats need to start assimilating to the fact that they LOST, and they need to quit chasing ghost in hopes to capture one, and then to win back the White House in that way. Trump is the ghost buster now, and he has been getting results while the Demon-crats keep getting slimed.

/---- Since the biased left wing media won't report on his successes he takes his message directly to the people. Now run along and play, loser

MAGA hats were made in Louisiana USA

you should get one, I mean, if you are really interested in helping American workers out...

When did Obama ever stop campaigning?
Check out BONOBO's computer. You'll find lots of Google searches for 'Non-extradition' countries.
He was behind the biggest political scandal in US history.
Rest assured every fucking Obama 'mole' who leaked classified information to the LIB MSM WILL be soon standing in a federal courtroom listening to their years long sentences be read.
Some of these 'moles' AKA seditious traitors are already 'rolling' on those above them.
Lynch, Rice, Rhodes, Clapper to name a few ARE going to end up serving hard time.
Take that to your bank!

so true----but I, also get an impression that Trump CONTINUES to
feel a NEED to justify himself. ------I hope he OVERCOMES
. As long as the Demon-crats keep feeling a need to justify their anti-Trump agenda, then Trump will feel a need to take his agenda straight to the people in campaign style.

Check out BONOBO's computer. You'll find lots of Google searches for 'Non-extradition' countries.
Rest assured every fucking Obama 'mole' who leaked classified information to the LIB MSM WILL be soon standing in a federal courtroom listening to their years long sentences be read.
Some of these 'moles' AKA seditious traitors are already 'rolling' on those above them.
Lynch, Rice, Rhodes, Clapper to name a few ARE going to end up serving hard time.
Take that to your bank!

could you, please,, provide a little hint as to the details------what do you believe the people you mention actually DID

Take that to your bank!

Just like Trump was going to hire a Special Prosecutor to go after Clinton?

I won't hold me breath.

Take that to your bank!

could you, please,, provide a little hint as to the details------what do you believe the people you mention actually DID
. If you don't know by now, then you will never know or rather you refuse to assess the entire puzzel in which paints a real clear picture of it all by now. This acting as if people can't put the puzzel together by now, is a strategy to let the past die, and to allow a new strategy to flourish whether bad or good (all depending).

Take that to your bank!

I won't hold me breath.
. You didn't want that, so instead of you holding your breath, it's more like you breathing in a sigh of relief.

Take that to your bank!

I won't hold me breath.

don't hold your breath-----he would be under very intensive criticism if he chose
to PURSUE-----your darling Hillary I agree that he will NOT go after that bitch

Just as I suspected would occur. Mouth breathers saying, "But but but Obama"

Remember when Trump said he was going to all of these great things?

Yep, and he's doing them. :)
Obama rarely governed. He spent most of his time campaigning, fundraising, giving out awards, and receiving jerseys.
GTY_obama_patriots_ml_150424_16x9_992.jpg

Obama wanted to do it so often he sometimes dug up teams from decades ago to get a jersey.

Better late than never
Obama welcomed the 1985 Chicago Bears in October 2011. The team didn't visit the White House after winning Super Bowl XX because of the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster in January 1986. Said Obama, an adopted Chicagoan, "This is as much fun as I will have as president of the United States. This is one of the perks of the job, right here."

Similarly, the 1972 Dolphins -- the only NFL team to go undefeated and win a championship in the same season -- visited in August 2013. Although Richard Nixon was a staunch football fan, visits by championship teams weren't yet common during his presidency, and the Dolphins didn't visit him at the White House following their Super Bowl VII victory.
Links
How White House visits became a U.S. tradition

Obama Presents 21 Medals Of Freedom In White House Ceremony

Last edited:

That's President Trump

Forum List

Back