Trump states that he is the MOST picked on president in US history...Really?

That kind of statement (which shows how truly ignorant the orange clown really is) is uttered by someone who:

1. Called Obama a Kenyan for YEARS
2. Refused to release his tax returns as all other candidates have done since Nixon
3. Refused to place his business interests into a BLIND trust as any decent candidate who became president would have done.
4. Fires the very same person entrusted to investigate his shady dealings with Russian oligarchs.
5. Someone who rudely maligns the Courts, the media, democrats and even his own former opponents with childish name-calling.

Yeah, Trumpster you're being picked on because you're a charlatan/demagogue who should never have infected the oval office.

Of course he isn't the most picked on. He is a drama queen. But your list is stupid .

1) Obama is Kenyan. His father was from Kenya. He is also Irish on his mothers side. The fact that he was born in Hawaii doesn't change his heritage.

2) Trumps tax returns are irrelevant to this conversation. What kind of idiot thinks they have to do with a politician being picked on???

3) his business interests also irrelevant.

4) also irrelevant and untrue.

5) probably the only relevant point.

Why waste our time with stupid stuff?

Isn't that obvious at this point, Avatar? Liberals are wasting their time with stupid stuff because if they didn't...they'd have to ask themselves why they just lost a political race that they were prohibitive favorites to win and admit that the far left of the party FUBARed it badly!

Trump states that he is the MOST picked on president in US history.

I wonder how JFK's descendents and relatives feel about that assertion. I suspect they feel his by an assassin's bullet having his brains splattered across the trunk of a car constitutes being vastly more "picked on" than anything Trump's encountered.

Or Nelson Mandela's family.
I'll take your word for that. I don't know much about how he was treated in South Africa upon and after assuming the South African presidency.

That kind of statement (which shows how truly ignorant the orange clown really is) is uttered by someone who:

2. Refused to release his tax returns as all other candidates have done since Nixon
3. Refused to place his business interests into a BLIND trust as any decent candidate who became president would have done.
4. Fires the very same person entrusted to investigate his shady dealings with Russian oligarchs.
5. Someone who rudely maligns the Courts, the media, democrats and even his own former opponents with childish name-calling.

Yeah, Trumpster you're being picked on because you're a charlatan/demagogue who should never have infected the oval office.

No, no, no. Your post DISPUTES that Trump is not the most picked on president in US history! Where's the proof in your post? I don't see one spec of evidence presented. One set of stats I saw the other week showed that Trump had 3X the negative press during his first 100 days than any other president in recent history. So rather than shoot off your big mouth, where is any statistics showing another president has gotten more???

Never mind the reasons---- it is irrelevant whether he DESERVED it or not, you are saying Trump IS NOT the most picked on president, so if you have it somewhere to back up that claim, please tell us where it is, otherwise you have just made the case against your own post, attacking Trump for things with NO evidence to support what you say!

As to your talking points:

OBAMA called himself a Kenyan! Oops! What about the famous video from 2007 when Michelle herself stated at a university how Barack had worked his way to senator after being a foreign exchange student from Kenya? Or the internet release of his Columbia student ID which listed him as a foreign student? Or interviews with many of his former classmates? Nix that one.

What has that to do with his being the most picked on? What do you care about his tax returns? All anyone will do once getting them is pick them apart looking for anything to use to attack him on, so it is a lose-lose scenario for him. Either way, he gets attacked. Were you attacking Obama or Clinton when they refused to release their school or medical records? And Obama never did release his original Birth Certificate to prove he was natural born to be qualified to hold office as president. Kind of important. IMO, that should be required of any candidate to run. All they released was a Record of Birth, something made after the fact by a third party which is NOT the same thing and it appeared altered/tampered I know. I know the guy, Reed Hayes, who was the expert in Hawaii who examined it. Oops! And he is a democrat. So nix another. 0-2.

I thought they had already done that. I could be wrong, but I thought that was done to avoid a conflict of interest putting his kids in charge and ownership of everything. I don't know for sure so I'll give you that one.

Specious point. Letting Comey go has NO effect on the continuing investigation done by the agency proper, now a special counsel, all parties involved agreed that Comey had grossly abused the extent of his authority as an investigator, it was fully within the constitutional purview of the president to hire or fire said person at will, and, WHAT SHADY DEALINGS? Please list them. Man, you just trash-talk out of your butthole, don't you. So, Trump is the most picked on president because he exercised his authority to fire a person that not only was he authorized to do so, had just received a recommendation to do so by his acting AG, but the democrats had just spent the past 6 months ripping apart as way out of line costing Hillary her election??? Nixed again.

Well, you have me there. No question Trump calls them like he sees them. Sometimes its a little over the top. I agree that when he talked about Carly Fiorina's face not being presidential, I thought that was pretty crass and totally unnecessary. That is the way he is. So what is your point, that because Trump sometimes says more in ways that many deem uncomfortable and course, that this justifies you and others acting just as poorly???

Bottom line, OK, you don't like the guy. I get that. He brings some of it upon himself. Sure. But nothing you offered disputes HIS claim, and none of your points above have anything to do with his doing his job. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT what he called Obama years ago, what he does with his returns or blind trusts, who he fires or what he says, so long as he fixes our economy, improves our infrastructure, saves healthcare, reforms tax codes, and makes us all safer. So far, despite all of the attacks and interference, it looks like he is off to getting all of that done over the next 4-8 years, and if he swings from a chandelier naked, I don't care and will be damned happy to get these things done for our country because they certainly weren't getting done by Obama nor would have been by Hillary. Seems to me that in further whining about the guy as you've done here, all you are really doing is PROVING HIS POINT. The guy could be living on a private island (he could buy it!) smoking Cuban cigars, instead he is busting his ass 20 hours a day trying to make our country a better place for all with a bunch of armchair clowns like you sitting around bitching about it. If you think you can do a better job of it, RUN FOR OFFICE! Let's see what Trump gets done by the end of his terms. Not the start. Then you'll have something real to talk about.

Trying to defend Trump's self-pitying and fact-free statements is a fun game and hilarious to watch.
The only problem is trying to predict which ones he'll flip on and leaving you looking even sillier.

So, given that nothing in your posts says he is not the most picked on POTUS, I take it that you agree that he in fact is the most picked on president?

Thank you for your acknowledgement. But I doubt it will reduce the butthurt.

First, let me state, Congrats on using the "butthurt" adjective as I'm sure your half brain compels you to do so.

Second, this forum is not the place to fix abject stupidity such as yours...Stay dumb; interpret posts as your moronic brain cells dictate, and by all means take a laxative and go to bed.

If he wanted to know how he was going to be treated as president, all he had to do was read something like breitbart for a few years, or watch Hannity, and see how Obama was treated.

Let me guess...you poor little snowflakes are buying into the notion that Trump is going to be impeached? Too funny...

When you're finished "laughing".......Let me tell you that republicans in congress lack the balls to impeachment the orange clown.....Much more likely, the charlatan will resign and go back to screwing people who go into business with him.

(Note that NO US banks will lend this bankruptcy "king" any money for his scams....)

I am sure that the graduating class of the Coast Guard Academy enjoyed Trump's pity party. When someone who is worth "Ten billion dollars" comes to your commencement and whines about how mean everyone is to him, right after beginning his term as president, how could you help but shed a tear on his behalf?

I am sure that the graduating class of the Coast Guard Academy enjoyed Trump's pity party. When someone who is worth "Ten billion dollars" comes to your commencement and whines about how mean everyone is to him, right after beginning his term as president, how could you help but shed a tear on his behalf?
I'm not too proud to admit that my bottom lip trembled a little.

I'm not too proud to admit that my bottom lip trembled a little.

I LOVE it.........(for myself, my wife ran out to buy more tissues....I was inconsolable !!)

I guess you missed the part about liberal media along with the tremendous butt-hurt felt over the election.

Truman had a couple of signs in his office: "The buck stops here", and "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen". Does anyone want to suggest a sign for Trump's desk?

its-all-funny-to-watch-liberals-list-facts-poor-liberals-political-poster-1308021178.jpg
You got to prove them wrong first moron.

Forum List

Back