So the Communists of the US of A think that President Trump is going to do a Reichstag moment on them. Do you know that event?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Joint Chiefs chairman feared potential ‘Reichstag moment’ aimed at keeping Trump in power
In the waning weeks of Donald Trump’s term, the country’s top military leader repeatedly worried about what the president might do to maintain power after losing reelection, comparing his rhetoric to Adolf Hitler’s during the rise of Nazi Germany and asking confidants whether a coup was forthcoming, according to a new book by two Washington Post reporters.

Reichstag fire - Wikipedia
The Reichstag fire (German: Reichstagsbrand, About this soundlisten (help·info)) was an arson attack on the Reichstag building, home of the German parliament in Berlin, on Monday 27 February 1933, precisely four weeks after Adolf Hitler was sworn in as Chancellor of Germany. Hitler's government stated that Marinus van der Lubbe, a Dutch council communist, was the culprit, and it attributed the fire to communist agitators.

1st off i dont believe anything that the Warshington Compost, posts in their newspaper, especially from their "confidants" in the military. The who rag newspaper is a propaganda machine for the Communists. But think about it. Why would the Communists of the left worry about President Trump trying to get back in power?

1626343624879.png

The left is devious.

1. Keep feeding these fabricated stories to the media for the next three years in order to make the people nervous.

2. Carry out a major false flag operation right before the 2024 election, and scare the hell out of people.

3. Democrats win again in 2024.

And all this time they've been saying that we were the "Nazis."

“Joint Chiefs chairman feared potential ‘Reichstag moment’ aimed at keeping Trump in power”

Yes, a perfectly appropriate and warranted fear.

Trump and his reprehensible supporters would have done anything to remain in power, no matter how illegal, no matter how contrary to our democratic institutions, no matter how in defiance of the will of the American people.

“Joint Chiefs chairman feared potential ‘Reichstag moment’ aimed at keeping Trump in power”
Yes, a perfectly appropriate and warranted fear.
Trump and his reprehensible supporters would have done anything to remain in power, no matter how illegal, no matter how contrary to our democratic institutions, no matter how in defiance of the will of the American people.
You can't blame him, he had the election stolen from him.

I would ask the OP to define "communism" and name some communists with examples of them advocating communism, but why bother.

Trumpsters just burp the word out all day without even knowing what it means.
No problem.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult praising communism.

I would ask the OP to define "communism" and name some communists with examples of them advocating communism, but why bother.

No problem.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Love is blind, I guess. This is incredible. It's still difficult to believe.

No problem.

March 3 2018

Watch some of the Trumptards videos on you tube with Jordan Klepper, THAT'S incredible and difficult to believe.

No problem.

March 3 2018

Watch some of the Trumptards videos on you tube with Jordan Klepper, THAT'S incredible and difficult to believe.
I've reached a point where I don't watch that stuff much any more. It's depressing.

I just had a Trumpster on another thread tell me that COVID doesn't produce variants and that the Delta is like the common cold.

So I guess I'm still trying to get my head around exactly what the fuck is happening here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back