Trump states that he is the MOST picked on president in US history...Really?

That kind of statement (which shows how truly ignorant the orange clown really is) is uttered by someone who:

1. Called Obama a Kenyan for YEARS
2. Refused to release his tax returns as all other candidates have done since Nixon
3. Refused to place his business interests into a BLIND trust as any decent candidate who became president would have done.
4. Fires the very same person entrusted to investigate his shady dealings with Russian oligarchs.
5. Someone who rudely maligns the Courts, the media, democrats and even his own former opponents with childish name-calling.

Yeah, Trumpster you're being picked on because you're a charlatan/demagogue who should never have infected the oval office.

So, given that nothing in your posts says he is not the most picked on POTUS, I take it that you agree that he in fact is the most picked on president?

Thank you for your acknowledgement. But I doubt it will reduce the butthurt.

Trump states that he is the MOST picked on president in US history.

I wonder how JFK's descendents and relatives feel about that assertion. I suspect they feel his by an assassin's bullet having his brains splattered across the trunk of a car constitutes being vastly more "picked on" than anything Trump's encountered.

Or Nelson Mandela's family.

That kind of statement (which shows how truly ignorant the orange clown really is) is uttered by someone who:

2. Refused to release his tax returns as all other candidates have done since Nixon
3. Refused to place his business interests into a BLIND trust as any decent candidate who became president would have done.
4. Fires the very same person entrusted to investigate his shady dealings with Russian oligarchs.
5. Someone who rudely maligns the Courts, the media, democrats and even his own former opponents with childish name-calling.

Yeah, Trumpster you're being picked on because you're a charlatan/demagogue who should never have infected the oval office.

So, given that nothing in your posts says he is not the most picked on POTUS, I take it that you agree that he in fact is the most picked on president?

Don's the one whining about being butthurt son.

Geeze, why don't you and all the other fawning Trump sycophants go get an empathy tent somewhere.

Kennedy and Lincoln were both assassinated. In press in Lincoln's time called for his assassination.

Nixon was impeached based on stories in the Washington Post. And those stories were based on information from an "unnamed source", Deep Throat.

But by all means, continue to believe that Snowflake Donnie is being treated worse than any politician in history.

Have you not watched CNN lately? I've never seen anything like it. It's literally around the clock attack mode against Trump!

Once again...Trump is simply pointing out what's obvious to everyone but you and your ilk, Nat!
Ever since you inbred, brain-dead rubes starting crying about CNN, it's become my favorite news channel.

Rube? I'm from Massachusetts.

CNN is your favorite news channel for out MSNBCing MSNBC? That says volumes about you, Old School...

The progressive chorus is in full throat today! I haven't seen a collection like this since before the election in November!

Let me guess...you poor little snowflakes are buying into the notion that Trump is going to be impeached? Too funny...

Yes.

A media analysis group reported in Trump's 1st 100 days all media was 80% negative.

Rube? I'm from Massachusetts.
You think living in Massachusetts means you can't be a brain-dead, inbred moron? But here you are proving otherwise.

I grew up in Amherst...a college town...attended one of the best public school systems in the country...went on to major in history at UMass...then got an MBA from BU. I'm not brain dead...nor am I a moron. You on the other hand seem to think anyone who doesn't hold the same political views as you...IS brain dead which only proves that you're not that bright!

Care to try again?

The problem with people like The Old School is that they think because someone has a southern accent that they're stupid.

"So unfair...very, very unfair....the most unfair ever...I win again!!!"

You on the other hand seem to think anyone who doesn't hold the same political views as you...IS brain dead

No, just anybody who continues to give Trump a pass for his lies and actions.

I do hold Trump accountable for his actions. You however hold him accountable for things that his political enemies accuse him of without proof...which is what makes you who you are!

You on the other hand seem to think anyone who doesn't hold the same political views as you...IS brain dead

I do hold Trump accountable for his actions. You however hold him accountable for things that his political enemies accuse him of without proof...which is what makes you who you are!
He's proud of most of the things he's accused of. First thing he did after giving the Russians classified info in exchange for nothing was brag about it on twitter.

Of course he isn't the most picked on. He is a drama queen. But your list is stupid .

1) Obama is Kenyan. His father was from Kenya. He is also Irish on his mothers side. The fact that he was born in Hawaii doesn't change his heritage.

2) Trumps tax returns are irrelevant to this conversation. What kind of idiot thinks they have to do with a politician being picked on???

3) his business interests also irrelevant.

4) also irrelevant and untrue.

5) probably the only relevant point.

Why waste our time with stupid stuff?

He's proud of most of the things he's accused of. First thing he did after giving the Russians classified info in exchange for nothing was brag about it on twitter.

Here's a news flash for you...the President has the ultimate authority over what is and isn't classified. If he decides that something isn't classified...then it isn't classified. You don't like that? Run a candidate better than Hillary and defeat him. Until then...spare me the dramatics.

Here's a news flash for you...the President has the ultimate authority over what is and isn't classified. If he decides that something isn't classified...then it isn't classified. You don't like that? Run a candidate better than Hillary and defeat him. Until then...spare me the dramatics.
There you go not holding him accountable again, brain-dead rube.

There you go not holding him accountable again, brain-dead rube.

What exactly is it that I'm holding him accountable for?

As for what took place in the meeting with the Russians? How do you know what Trump did or didn't get from them? Oh, that's right...you were there in the room....right?

Forum List

Back