Trump speaks out against settlements!

Sounds to me you lot just want better firing positions. Get your act together, stop murdering your moderates and then realise that Hamas is as good for you as cyanide.

Greg

The President said that settlements might complicate the peace process.

However, given there is no peace process, it can't complicate it too much.

Well, here's what he actually said...

"We will be talking about settlements. The settlements are something that very much complicates and always have complicated making peace, so I think Israel has to be very careful with the settlements."

It's always better to be quoting what was said rather than making stuff up! Don't you think?

"We will be talking about settlements. The settlements are something that very much complicates and always have complicated making peace, so I think Israel has to be very careful with the settlements."

It's always better to be quoting what was said rather than making stuff up! Don't you think?

It helps to read the article you're posting.

US President Donald Trump has said Israeli settlements "complicate" the peace process with Palestinians and urged "care" over the issue.

He also told an Israeli newspaper that he did not believe the Palestinians, and possibly Israel as well, were ready to make peace.

It helps to read the article you're posting.

US President Donald Trump has said Israeli settlements "complicate" the peace process with Palestinians and urged "care" over the issue.

He also told an Israeli newspaper that he did not believe the Palestinians, and possibly Israel as well, were ready to make peace.

Tut, ok, you read the reporter speak...

I prefer to read what the orange fool actually said!

How did he "make stuff up"? "Complicate" is in his post. I personally agree that both Israelis and Palestinians are not really into the "peace process." Neither side are willing to make compromises. However, considering what happened in Gaza and southern Lebanon after the Israelis withdrew from there, can you really blame Israel?

How did he "make stuff up"? "Complicate" is in his post. I personally agree that both Israelis and Palestinians are not really into the "peace process." Neither side are willing to make compromises. However, considering what happened in Gaza and southern Lebanon after the Israelis withdrew from there, can you really blame Israel?

Not sure it's my job to teach people to read here to be honest!

You either quote what is actually said, in context, or, you just make shit up! The latter was chosen in this case, which, if you read the comment made and the actual quote, you will see.

However, it makes a refreshing change to hear the orange freak actually making sensible statements for once!

Forum List

Back