Israeli fighter jet crashes after being 'shot down'

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
An Israeli fighter jet has crashed after it was apparently shot down during airstrikes against "Iranian targets" in Syria.

Israel said its planes struck 12 targets in a "large-scale attack", including three aerial defence batteries and four Iranian targets that are part of Iran's military establishment in the war-ravaged country.

The F-16 crashed during a mission after an Iranian drone had entered Israeli airspace and was shot down, according to the Israeli military.

The Syrian state news agency SANA reported Israel had "carried out a new aggression against one of our military bases in the centre of the country".

"Our air defences repelled it and hit more than one plane."
Israeli fighter jet crashes after being 'shot down' during strikes against Iranian targets in Syria

Good shooting

a whopping 1 shot down--wow!!! that sure is a lot !!!!!!!!!
if you think that's good shooting, you have no knowledge on air battles
Syria has a bunch of rookies compared to Israel
here Israel had 2 planes damaged--Syria 80 shot down
Operation Mole Cricket 19 - Wikipedia

On Tuesday June 8, 1982, while Israeli forces were advancing on Jezzine, Begin addressed part of his statement in the Knesset to the Syrians, urging them not to intervene in the war and saying, inter alia, that: "I once again state that we do not want a war with Syria. From this platform I call on President Assad to instruct the Syrian army not to harm Israeli soldiers and then nothing bad will happen to [Syrian soldiers]. We desire no clashes with the Syrian army, if we reach the line 40 km from our northern border the work will have been done, all fighting will end. I am directing my words to the ears of the President of Syria. He knows how to keep an agreement. He signed a cease-fire with us and kept it. He did not allow the terrorists to act. If he behaves in this manner now in Lebanon, no Syrian soldier will be harmed by our soldiers"

never trust israeli words

I hope they catch the pilot and force him to read the Quran...in a burka.
You didn't read the article. All the planes and crews made it back to Israel after successfully striking a dozen targets.
After coming under Syrian anti-aircraft fire, the F-16's two crew ejected and were later taken to hospital. One of them was "severely injured as a result of an emergency evacuation", the IDF said.
Israel jet crashes amid Syrian fire
מזל רע

The Russian S400 missile systems is no joke. The Hebrews had better be careful...cat and mouse.
...you know, I see comments like this a lot of military ideas and the thing that is wrong about it is people think the other side will just sit there like snowmen..Israel will be like a snowman and be stupid ???
...you don't think Israel knows this and plans countermeasures?

On Tuesday June 8, 1982, while Israeli forces were advancing on Jezzine, Begin addressed part of his statement in the Knesset to the Syrians, urging them not to intervene in the war and saying, inter alia, that: "I once again state that we do not want a war with Syria. From this platform I call on President Assad to instruct the Syrian army not to harm Israeli soldiers and then nothing bad will happen to [Syrian soldiers]. We desire no clashes with the Syrian army, if we reach the line 40 km from our northern border the work will have been done, all fighting will end. I am directing my words to the ears of the President of Syria. He knows how to keep an agreement. He signed a cease-fire with us and kept it. He did not allow the terrorists to act. If he behaves in this manner now in Lebanon, no Syrian soldier will be harmed by our soldiers"

never trust israeli words
????

F-16 shot down by long range missile. Israeli missiles intercepted:

Syrian Air Defense intercepts Israeli missile in southwest Damascus (video)

f5cd4b4624011a59b799c993389d44bb

Israeli Jet Downed by Syrian Anti-Aircraft Fire, After IDF Takes Out Iranian Drone

...in the Arab-Israeli wars, Israel was greatly outnumbered in all categories--tanks/manpower/planes/etc
...they were at a great geographic and strategic disadvantage by being surrounded and having a very narrow front that could've been easily pierced and separated
..but the Israelis are the ones that kicked MUCHO A$$
_43004625_postwar_416map.gif

The Russian S400 missile systems is no joke. The Hebrews had better be careful...cat and mouse.
...you know, I see comments like this a lot of military ideas and the thing that is wrong about it is ...people think the other side will just sit there like snowmen..Israel will be like a snowman and be stupid ???
...you don't think Israel knows this and plans countermeasures?
No one thinks that anyone else is sending in balsa wood. There would be no need for the development of such systems otherwise. I am simply stating that the S400 is arguably the best surface to air weapons platform on the planet. Concurrently, the upgraded S300 is nothing to sneeze about either. This is all measure and countermeasure chess. The Russians have a very good player.

The Russian S400 missile system is no joke. The Hebrews had better be careful...cat and mouse.

Syria does not have systems S400, S400 in Syria is located only on the Russian military base and defends only this base. And I think that if Israel starts a real war against Syria and Iran, both of these countries (although Syria already) will be ruined very quickly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back