Trump should not run again.

Today the Donalds lawyers entered the arguments about the Word shall and must in the legal document.

Ahem!
"The two words have the similar meaning but in legal documents the word SHALL carries more weight."
(Rights shall not be infringed upon. You shall turn over the documents. This person SHALL have the authority."

Yes I voted for him in both victories
I feel his image is to tarnished and destroyed

Desantis has similar views as trump and is far more mentally stable and politically correct
And just as much of an amoral fascist.

The Donald didn't buy this course !

1663111596119.png

Trump is damaged goods

I love him and hate to say it.
The Maoist have ruined him

I think Trump is going to run but I wish he wouldn't, because then it becomes a personality issue rather than focusing on our real problems and their solutions that really ought to be more important. We ought to be voting on each party's policies rather than whatever your opinion is of DJT, but if he runs that's what the 2024 election will boil down to: Trump the man, love him or hate him. If DeSantis or another person is the GOP nominee, then the emotion gets ratcheted down a bit and it won't be about him, one way or the other.

Yes I voted for him in both victories
I feel his image is to tarnished and destroyed

Desantis has similar views as trump and is far more mentally stable and politically correct
DeSantis politically correct?

HA HA..

That's hilarious!

and there is nothing mentally unstable about Trump... sounds like you've been validating the bs from Party of Thugs and Liars and etc...

America 1st was Part of a Political movement & the speech was given as the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor in an anti FDR Speach. 1941, nothing new here today, same old crap. The actual problem is harm. Going to the Moon needs be a Humanity agreement cost, also Mars. See most all harmful shit has always been about Nationalism and not the peoples who are getting constantly harmed with some kind of Nationalism of we are first so the sheep pay for all of it ~!

Last edited:
Of Course most likely the Secret Documents have been photographed and are at risk. The Donald most likely has lived his whole life maybe with a Dictator mentality. Can he do anything but what it takes ever to succeed no matter what the risk, will it always be the will of the Courts that he has many decades of experience fooling, delaying, prolonging and taking advantage of the laws written & to get what it takes to succeed ! Its a no brainer ! What the pay off to the judges this time ? /a few years of house arrest ?

The States and Fed Government is so crooked it can't even move quickly on absolute, obvious and candid Treason. Years pass, documentary's are filmed and books are written and still the Government is so crooked it cannot act, its been castrated, is Brass Monkey balls freezing and iron ones taking their place. A Denuded, De sexed, drowned victim of Stupid. And yet the Leader of the free world thinks he can lie his way out of making a man decision. Says let Rome Burn and give me my Smart Phone Music tonight.

Uh, The Donald, a fraud disclaimer is for an individual or organization not directly involved in the Fraud.
Sure getting caught Defrauding someone or an organization and saying you should have done your homework
I just sold you the Art of The Deal B.S. Is just that lying B.S. to defraud them. Of course behind closed doors deals are done and people get paid, so of course there is Complicity in the Act of Fraud. Follow the trail of the money, were the correct taxes paid. Its always the trail of the money that's complete proof. Did cha pay your taxes. I think a simple shake of the head is OK.

Recently
The Donald says hey look at me I am 'george 'Wahington reincarnated.

Ah no, The Donald tried to destroy the 'Constitution !

the
george refused to be a King, stepped down after 2 terms Voluntarily.
And freed his slaves after Martha passed. He was very wealthy.

,s

Forum List

Back