Trump should delay State of the Union until impeachment trial ends

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

It is a fact. He will be there as an invited guest of the Speaker and the Leader.

He can hold the event elsewhere anytime he wants to.

Absolutely. He can take a shit and call it the “State of the Union” if he wants to. Not the point of the question. Idiot.

Then what exactly is your point?
Trump doesnt need congress's approval to give the SOTU speech or exact limited strikes against or enemies

He needs congressional approval to deliver it in the chamber. Fool. That’s the entire point.

And why must moron Trombies always try to filibuster by changing the subject like you just did.

Trump has the authority to exact limited strikes on enemies. In fact, in a time of war, he’s not limited.

But killing a high ranking military official/political leader of a sovereign nation with which we are NOT at war requires a few things. One is congressional notification. Another is a demonstration that the killing is a self defense measure. The idiot claimed the latter. But he’s been proven to be lying about that claim. He’s a fucking liar. He lied directly to the American people. Again.

And....don’t beat your dogs.

I think you're going to have to prove that one, and don't forget to take the AUMF into consideration....Thanks.

#me too. The Trump Administration has much to do with the lives of many, and if you had kids you too would be worried about the outcome of the trial.
I have kids. They agree this impeachment was a partisan shame based solely on opinions. My kids are educated and they are still very young.

Okay, I'm not surprised given your posts.

My posts are factual. 100%. I am not surprised you cannot refute them. Run and hide.

I'm not surprised you defaulted to an ad hominem. Your facts are in fact opinions on the issue of impeachment. My opinion is factual, the Republican's Caucus offered no exculpatory evidence and the Democratic Caucus provided a good deal of incriminating evidence which lead to the passage of two Articles of Impeachment.

This may be news to you, but the words “I think” and “ I heard somebody say that they heard somebody else say....” are not proof. What is it with you idiot Dims and this “ you have to show exculpatory evidence” bullshit? There is no need to prove you didn’t do something. Burden of proof is on YOU and you failed miserably.

ummmm....

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

It is a fact. He will be there as an invited guest of the Speaker and the Leader.

Absolutely. He can take a shit and call it the “State of the Union” if he wants to. Not the point of the question. Idiot.

Trump doesnt need congress's approval to give the SOTU speech or exact limited strikes against or enemies

He needs congressional approval to deliver it in the chamber. Fool. That’s the entire point.

And why must moron Trombies always try to filibuster by changing the subject like you just did.

Trump has the authority to exact limited strikes on enemies. In fact, in a time of war, he’s not limited.

But killing a high ranking military official/political leader of a sovereign nation with which we are NOT at war requires a few things. One is congressional notification. Another is a demonstration that the killing is a self defense measure. The idiot claimed the latter. But he’s been proven to be lying about that claim. He’s a fucking liar. He lied directly to the American people. Again.

Then maybe your beloved terrorist shouldn’t have been in a combat zone in a foreign country. Congress has no right to be notified when those assholes would warn their terrorists pal. There was no lie here. Except for people like you defending a killer of American citizens.

I have kids. They agree this impeachment was a partisan shame based solely on opinions. My kids are educated and they are still very young.

My posts are factual. 100%. I am not surprised you cannot refute them. Run and hide.

I'm not surprised you defaulted to an ad hominem. Your facts are in fact opinions on the issue of impeachment. My opinion is factual, the Republican's Caucus offered no exculpatory evidence and the Democratic Caucus provided a good deal of incriminating evidence which lead to the passage of two Articles of Impeachment.

This may be news to you, but the words “I think” and “ I heard somebody say that they heard somebody else say....” are not proof. What is it with you idiot Dims and this “ you have to show exculpatory evidence” bullshit? There is no need to prove you didn’t do something. Burden of proof is on YOU and you failed miserably.

ummmm....

More garbage. Still no proof. Not a first hand witness, thus hearsay and inadmissible from this loser. Try again. Another loss in a life of them for you.

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

Actually no he doesnt,anymore than barry did when he droned all those people.

I think you're going to have to prove that one, and don't forget to take the AUMF into consideration....Thanks.

International law, doofus.

Then maybe your beloved terrorist shouldn’t have been in a combat zone in a foreign country. Congress has no right to be notified when those assholes would warn their terrorists pal. There was no lie here. Except for people like you defending a killer of American citizens.

Beloved terrorist?

Are we going to talk about Barry now?

Steve Bannon on Fox Sunday.

Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon joins Sunday Morning Futures to discuss rising support for democracy around the world, the impeachment trial and the annual State of the Union address.
Why prep for a speech you might not have to give.

If you'd like to.

My post was 100% factual. I win again. Have another.

b36f736f-ef1a-4eff-bc3d-4b8c6582a4a5.jpeg

* impeached.
Nothing burger. Only person that seems to care is you. It has zero impact on my life.

#me too. The Trump Administration has much to do with the lives of many, and if you had kids you too would be worried about the outcome of the trial.

Why would I, if I had kids, be worried about the the outcome of the trial?

Their future. Regulations may be burdensome but government handcuffed will allow the private sector to continue to foul our land, water and air; putting profit before people as we saw recently with the Vaping Industry which trump has allowed to continue, his promise to fix the opiate crisis and do nothing to end it and siding with the NRA which allowed over 3,000 children to die from a gun in 2016; and his so far failed efforts to repeal and replace health care in America.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMsr1804754

If the Senate decided to convict Trump, then Pence would become President and the Republican party would be out in force and defeat the Democratic front runner. So the trial in my opinion would not help you in any way shape or form.

The vaping industry is a result of big tobacco wanting to get rid of a new rival industry and it worked. You have vaping deaths, not by legit vaping companies but from cheap illegal knockoffs. You make vaping illegal it would allow illegal companies to sell their products and as a result see more deaths. Cigarettes also carries several deadly toxins that vapes don't carry. I am against inhaling tobacco into your system whether it is by cigarettes or vaping, however vaping is is no worse and evidence show it is better than smoking cigarettes.

ummmm....

He was giving an opinion.

If you'd like to.

Not especially. He’s not the president. He didn’t lie about any of those strikes like your asshole has.

Next dodge....

He doesn't make the schedule for what takes place on Capitol Hill. He can ask.
In fact, he needs not ask.

He can send a copy of his speech to the hill, deem it the letter on the State of the Union (as is required from time to time) and then hold his state of the Union address from the oval office.

The President is NOT obligated to go to Capitol Hill to deliver the State of the Union.

If you'd like to.

Not especially. He’s not the president. He didn’t lie about any of those strikes like your asshole has.

Next dodge....

Of course you wouldnt.....dont blame you.
And what lies did Trump tell about the drone strike?

He can send a copy of his speech to the hill, deem it the letter on the State of the Union (as is required from time to time) and then hold his state of the Union address from the oval office.

The President is NOT obligated to go to Capitol Hill to deliver the State of the Union.

No shit. I’ve covered ALL of that in this thread.

You fuckers are awesome at arguing with yourselves.

If you'd like to.

Next dodge....

He lied about the reason he did it. He’s still lying. That’s the whole problem. He’s lying to you. You don’t care.

impeachment is the sole responsibility of the house.

Yet they won't accept and act on that responsibility
Why?

there's nothing that says the articles have to go to the senate in a specific time frame. pelosi never intended on holding them forever. they will be on their way most likely this week. she held onto them for a while for a few good reasons & it came to work in her favor.

They will be on their way this week? How do you know?

How is her holding on to them worked in her favor?

let me correct myself - there is much reporting saying it will be this week & i've seen nothing nor anyone disputing it. her holding them over xmas vacation gave the more reasonable (R)s time to see what their constituents are saying, & give them a reason to think & question about the total blackout of any witness' & hard copy docs. & by the delay, bolton came fwd about testifying if subpoenaed, & the emails showing more proof of the nefarious shenanigans donny engaged in. & now the house may subpoena bolton if the senate doesn't. AND it drove president dotard nuts & his xmas probably sucked. i say that's a pretty good outcome.

Explosive new documents reveal the lengths to which the Justice Department went to conceal the Pentagon's concerns about Trump's Ukraine aid freeze

I disagree with you, however I thought the House impeachment was a political ploy and the Senate will vote not to convict and it is a political ploy. I think we are wasting time and money.

if it was a political ploy, pelosi woulda done it a lot earlier. she didn't even go after W & had a good shot at him. turtleboy & ms lindsey are blatant about their obvious bias & hopefully justice roberts will have a problem with that.

Pelosi gave in to the political ploy, she had resisted until this fall. Until then she didn't want to move forward however her colleagues, who wanted to impeach before Trump stepped into office showed their hands early on. Not sure who the people you are name calling but it just shows the maturity the country is dealing with when it comes to politics and partisans.

No shit. I’ve covered ALL of that in this thread.

You fuckers are awesome at arguing with yourselves.

Sorry, I embarrassed you. I think you'll get over it though.

If you'd like to.

Next dodge....

He lied about the reason he did it. He’s still lying. That’s the whole problem. He’s lying to you. You don’t care.

Well than surely you can prove your assertions.
Right?

Forum List

Back