Trump should delay State of the Union until impeachment trial ends

Context matters. It was one sided, partisan and based on an opinion.

sure.
My post was 100% factual. I win again. Have another.

b36f736f-ef1a-4eff-bc3d-4b8c6582a4a5.jpeg

* impeached.
Nothing burger. Only person that seems to care is you. It has zero impact on my life.

#me too. The Trump Administration has much to do with the lives of many, and if you had kids you too would be worried about the outcome of the trial.
I have kids. They agree this impeachment was a partisan shame based solely on opinions. My kids are educated and they are still very young.

donny doesn't wanna go b4 congress unless the trial is dismissed, so he can gloat. but it'll never change the fact that he was impeached no matter what & he just can't handle it.

Actually you lie as he sees it as a desperation ploy by the Democrats, especially since it was 100% one party one sided, and one Democrat switched parties while another voted "present".

That "impeachment" is a win.

majority wins. oh well. that's the way it is.

& donny will always be the 3rd prez impeached. for ever & ever & everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Majority does win, hence he will be acquitted in the Senate. Impeachment means zero without a conviction.

whether he is or not acquitted will never change the fact he was impeached as much as he & some of his flying monkeys say he's not. he will always have an *asterisk next to his name.

& will be listed right after clinton. they will forever be joined together in that little shameful club.

If Trump continues on the same path during his second tenure, history is going to make him one of the most influential and successful presidents we have ever had. The impeachment will be forever looked upon as an unsuccessful Deep State coup that nearly destroyed the Democratic party...

Or -

Completely destroyed the Democratic Party.

sure.

* impeached.
Nothing burger. Only person that seems to care is you. It has zero impact on my life.

#me too. The Trump Administration has much to do with the lives of many, and if you had kids you too would be worried about the outcome of the trial.

Why would I, if I had kids, be worried about the the outcome of the trial?

He doesn't make the schedule for what takes place on Capitol Hill. He can ask.

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

It is a fact. He will be there as an invited guest of the Speaker and the Leader.

He can hold the event elsewhere anytime he wants to.

Absolutely. He can take a shit and call it the “State of the Union” if he wants to. Not the point of the question. Idiot.

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

It is a fact. He will be there as an invited guest of the Speaker and the Leader.

Absolutely. He can take a shit and call it the “State of the Union” if he wants to. Not the point of the question. Idiot.

Would a Fucking Retard like you know any better.
You clearly don't know any fucking thing else.

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

Would a Fucking Retard like you know any better.
You clearly don't know any fucking thing else.

Whoa! You’re a real bright star, ain’t ya?

majority wins. oh well. that's the way it is.

& donny will always be the 3rd prez impeached. for ever & ever & everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Majority does win, hence he will be acquitted in the Senate. Impeachment means zero without a conviction.

whether he is or not acquitted will never change the fact he was impeached as much as he & some of his flying monkeys say he's not. he will always have an *asterisk next to his name.

& will be listed right after clinton. they will forever be joined together in that little shameful club.

If Trump continues on the same path during his second tenure, history is going to make him one of the most influential and successful presidents we have ever had. The impeachment will be forever looked upon as an unsuccessful Deep State coup that nearly destroyed the Democratic party...

deep state coup................... :71:

only nutters believe in that.

Only the ignorant ignore it. Everyone seems to know about it but you.:eusa_doh:

They hold resistance seminars. Soros is their key speaker. Pelosi and Warren hand out resistance booklets with planned strategies to hinder our President. Where the hell have you been? It's not like they are a secret conspiracy or something. They hide in plain site:
George Soros and Nancy Pelosi will address the leaders of the Democratic “resistance” on Friday as they join a three-day conference cloaked in secrecy.
Soros, Pelosi Meeting To Fund And Plot Democratic ‘Resistance’

If you don't like the Daily caller. pick another. There's plenty of media exposure on the Deep State agenda...

as soon as you said soros - i bailed. you are a whackdoodle for sure.

They hold resistance seminars. Soros is their key speaker. Pelosi and Warren hand out resistance booklets with planned strategies to hinder our President. Where the hell have you been? It's not like they are a secret conspiracy or something. They hide in plain site:
George Soros and Nancy Pelosi will address the leaders of the Democratic “resistance” on Friday as they join a three-day conference cloaked in secrecy.

If you don't like the Daily caller. pick another. There's plenty of media exposure on the Deep State agenda...

You would know....crazy drunk lady.

When speech or writing is not literal, it is figurative, like when you say you have a ton of homework. ... The adjective figurative comes from the Old French word figuratif, which means “metaphorical.” Any figure of speech — a statement or phrase not intended to be understood literally — is figurative.

i know, i know how hard it is for president tinkles & his base to accept; but whether it is explicitly stated alongside his mentioned name or not - the fact remains that
' IMPEACHED ' will always be that elephant in the room.

now, are you gonna whine that there isn't a real elephant too?

now are you gonna

sure.

* impeached.

m'k. don't really care about you........... but it sure is making donny spastic.

Even Soros said it - you are a stone cold fucking retard.

* impeached.

I have kids. They agree this impeachment was a partisan shame based solely on opinions. My kids are educated and they are still very young.

Okay, I'm not surprised given your posts.

sure.

* impeached.

m'k. don't really care about you........... but it sure is making donny spastic.

sure.

* impeached.

Over the increase of his approval ratings.

* impeached.

Okay, I'm not surprised given your posts.
My posts are factual. 100%. I am not surprised you cannot refute them. Run and hide.

they impeached him. it's a done deal. poor you. poor donny. he will forever be in the history books as the 3rd prez to be impeached. tutt tutt.

Really stupid people believe that.

impeachment is the sole responsibility of the house.

the house impeached with a vast majority passing 2 articles. you denying it doesn't change facts.

poor poor poorly educated you.

impeachment is the sole responsibility of the house.

Yet they won't accept and act on that responsibility
Why?

there's nothing that says the articles have to go to the senate in a specific time frame. pelosi never intended on holding them forever. they will be on their way most likely this week. she held onto them for a while for a few good reasons & it came to work in her favor.

They will be on their way this week? How do you know?

How is her holding on to them worked in her favor?

let me correct myself - there is much reporting saying it will be this week & i've seen nothing nor anyone disputing it. her holding them over xmas vacation gave the more reasonable (R)s time to see what their constituents are saying, & give them a reason to think & question about the total blackout of any witness' & hard copy docs. & by the delay, bolton came fwd about testifying if subpoenaed, & the emails showing more proof of the nefarious shenanigans donny engaged in. & now the house may subpoena bolton if the senate doesn't. AND it drove president dotard nuts & his xmas probably sucked. i say that's a pretty good outcome.

Explosive new documents reveal the lengths to which the Justice Department went to conceal the Pentagon's concerns about Trump's Ukraine aid freeze

You would know....crazy drunk lady.

you're not a very talented troll.

Trump has the opportunity to embarrass the Stalinist democrats to irrelevancy. Iran Nan called McConnell a Russian asset! She's protecting Jihadists! She cares more about Illegals and terrorists than she does about Americans....and you think Trump should pass up an opportunity to call her out on that in her temporary House???

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper;

For several years the state of the union was given only in writing. It simply became fashionable and traditional to give it in person before the assembled congress but there is no constitutional requirement to do that.

Even Soros said it - you are a stone cold fucking retard.

well let's see. soros has been all over the place according to the rwnjs.... what does he endorce compared to.............

koch bros wanted what?

sheldon adelson wanted what?

the mercers?

save it your strawman jackass.

* impeached.

Why would I, if I had kids, be worried about the the outcome of the trial?

Their future. Regulations may be burdensome but government handcuffed will allow the private sector to continue to foul our land, water and air; putting profit before people as we saw recently with the Vaping Industry which trump has allowed to continue, his promise to fix the opiate crisis and do nothing to end it and siding with the NRA which allowed over 3,000 children to die from a gun in 2016; and his so far failed efforts to repeal and replace health care in America.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMsr1804754

Forum List

Back