Trump: Shock and awe in Alabama baby!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
How cool is this? No matter how you feel about Trump politically, you have to admit he's got fire in the belly and he is electrifying crowds that are flocking to see him.

I love it! Only two days notice! Check it out!

"The turnout was all the more impressive given that it materialized on just two days' notice. The billionaire candidate arranged for free shuttle buses to ferry locals who didn't want to pay the $5 stadium parking fee, the Mobile Press-Register reported.

Mallory Hayden, who carried a cardboard facsimile of one of her tweets that Trump re-tweeted, said she was raised a Republican in Texas but never cared much for politics until Trump got involved.

A shortstop on the Southern Mississippi softball team, Hayden is planning to cast her first presidential vote next year. She said she likes Trump's business background, his seal-the-border policy and the fact he "won't back down.""

The Trump Bowl: Republican Front-Runner Packs 'Em In For Friday Night Rally

Who ever thought republicans would so enthusiastically cheer the ruination of their party?

It's kind of frightening that we become so enamored of Celebrities that we will flock to a guy only because he is famous, not because he has any real qualifications for the job.
Obama never had any qualifications either.
Hell that boy doesn't even have a original birth certificate with a 54 year old raised state seal on it.

Who ever thought republicans would so enthusiastically cheer the ruination of their party?

The ruination of the party would be to follow the path of another loser who the RNC hand picked for a coronation.

That would be Jeb Bush. You know. The guy who is as about exciting as Mr. Dressup on quaaludes.

None of these liberal accounts mentions that there were severe thunderstorms in the area that kept the crowd down. It was remarkable that that many people braved the prospect of torrential rain and lightning to sit for hours waiting for Trump. Trump was right in pointing out the dishonesty of the political media that is campaigning for the Democrats........and for Jeb.

It's kind of frightening that we become so enamored of Celebrities that we will flock to a guy only because he is famous, not because he has any real qualifications for the job.

He's lighting a fire in people who have become disillusioned with politics and political leaders who promise everything and deliver nothing except to enrich themselves.

Cripes Trump was even a hit in Flint and Saginaw because of his plain speak and zeroing in on what American workers care about.

JOBS.

We're not talking about Obama here genius, Keep up will ya?

-Geaux

In another thread, some are cheering at the thought of Clint Eastwood running for prez.

The gullible who would vote for this joker are the same ones who send money to televangelists. They're very like Trump in that they make really empty promises and promise huge rewards. Trump still hasn't said anything of depth or value beyond "Trust me. I'm very rich".

We can all be grateful that he has only 25% of the right.

And, I still say he'll quit.

cheer the ruination of the 'rino' party with its ' bush , roobio , bush , bush , Christy , rove ' rino leaders . Sounds good to me Occupied !!

mrobama JOEB , Hilary JOEB .

How cool is this? No matter how you feel about Trump politically, you have to admit he's got fire in the belly and he is electrifying crowds that are flocking to see him.

I love it! Only two days notice! Check it out!

"The turnout was all the more impressive given that it materialized on just two days' notice. The billionaire candidate arranged for free shuttle buses to ferry locals who didn't want to pay the $5 stadium parking fee, the Mobile Press-Register reported.

Mallory Hayden, who carried a cardboard facsimile of one of her tweets that Trump re-tweeted, said she was raised a Republican in Texas but never cared much for politics until Trump got involved.

A shortstop on the Southern Mississippi softball team, Hayden is planning to cast her first presidential vote next year. She said she likes Trump's business background, his seal-the-border policy and the fact he "won't back down.""

The Trump Bowl: Republican Front-Runner Packs 'Em In For Friday Night Rally
If he is serious he needs to be putting a ground game together in each state...dont know that you can rely on on just public sentiment...political machine of GOP is probably working furiously to freeze him out

Trump Gets 30,000 – Cruz Manages 2,500

150821063310-ted-cruz-wife-new-exlarge-169.jpg

What does this say about the American public?

At his "Rally for Religious Liberty," Cruz sought to appeal to evangelical Republican voters and frame himself as a fighter for religious rights.

And I;m certain the Left will do their best to ignore The Donald while they attack Cruz for pandering to the Christian right-wingers.

Story @ In Iowa, Ted Cruz rallies religious right - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump Once Saved A Woman’s Farm From Foreclosure @ Donald Trump Once Saved A Woman's Farm From Foreclosure

Trump gives $25,000 to Marine held in Mexican prison (sorry, no link)\

Good , get that rino political machine going , TRUMP will try to meet it with a better machine and that's all that can really be done 'Manon' . How many months to go , 14 to 16 isn't it ?? Political game in each state , he11 , msm seems to be handling that chore 'manon' !!

It's not about party affiliation. It is about experience in leadership and returning America to greatness and independents and millennials are listening and liking what they hear. Most Americans want our country's big businesses back on our soil. We want to be prosperous again. "A rising tide lifts all boats."

As of this post in time I am hoping for a Trump/Fiorina ticket. :thup:

Obama never had any qualifications either.
Hell that boy doesn't even have a original birth certificate with a 54 year old raised state seal on it.
Qualifications aren't necessary to win the presidency, but common sense is and that's where Trump fails miserably. But I digress, using the word "boy", along with the birth certificate bit shows your lack of common sense is right in line with Trump's.

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back