Trump: Shock and awe in Alabama baby!

None of these liberal accounts mentions that there were severe thunderstorms in the area that kept the crowd down. It was remarkable that that many people braved the prospect of torrential rain and lightning to sit for hours waiting for Trump. Trump was right in pointing out the dishonesty of the political media that is campaigning for the Democrats........and for Jeb.

I'm surprised that Trump himself would choose to brave the elements. The wind-swept look doesn't exactly work for him.

donald-trump_wind_hair.jpg

It's kind of frightening that we become so enamored of Celebrities that we will flock to a guy only because he is famous, not because he has any real qualifications for the job.
Obama never had any qualifications either.
Hell that boy doesn't even have a original birth certificate with a 54 year old raised state seal on it.
Qualifications aren't necessary to win the presidency
Based on what?

"TRUMP: SHOCK AND AWE IN ALABAMA BABY!"

You can't be serious.

As already correctly noted, that there are so many republicans with a sophomoric, childish, and simplistic perception of American presidential politics is truly disturbing, that the likes of Trump would garner so much attention and support.

The Silly Season, indeed.

How cool is this? No matter how you feel about Trump politically, you have to admit he's got fire in the belly and he is electrifying crowds that are flocking to see him.

I love it! Only two days notice! Check it out!

"The turnout was all the more impressive given that it materialized on just two days' notice. The billionaire candidate arranged for free shuttle buses to ferry locals who didn't want to pay the $5 stadium parking fee, the Mobile Press-Register reported.

Mallory Hayden, who carried a cardboard facsimile of one of her tweets that Trump re-tweeted, said she was raised a Republican in Texas but never cared much for politics until Trump got involved.

A shortstop on the Southern Mississippi softball team, Hayden is planning to cast her first presidential vote next year. She said she likes Trump's business background, his seal-the-border policy and the fact he "won't back down.""

The Trump Bowl: Republican Front-Runner Packs 'Em In For Friday Night Rally
If he is serious he needs to be putting a ground game together in each state...dont know that you can rely on on just public sentiment...political machine of GOP is probably working furiously to freeze him out

His ground game is superb. And looking to get even more so.

This Mobile rally was with two days notice and they pulled this off?

YAY!

Rick Perry's game master in Iowa said that you can't spin a dead cat in Iowa without hitting a member of Trump's team.

How cool is this? No matter how you feel about Trump politically, you have to admit he's got fire in the belly and he is electrifying crowds that are flocking to see him.

I love it! Only two days notice! Check it out!

"The turnout was all the more impressive given that it materialized on just two days' notice. The billionaire candidate arranged for free shuttle buses to ferry locals who didn't want to pay the $5 stadium parking fee, the Mobile Press-Register reported.

Mallory Hayden, who carried a cardboard facsimile of one of her tweets that Trump re-tweeted, said she was raised a Republican in Texas but never cared much for politics until Trump got involved.

A shortstop on the Southern Mississippi softball team, Hayden is planning to cast her first presidential vote next year. She said she likes Trump's business background, his seal-the-border policy and the fact he "won't back down.""

The Trump Bowl: Republican Front-Runner Packs 'Em In For Friday Night Rally

I have been off the matrix for a few weeks, and might be a bit behind the curve here, but when did Trump become a Republican?

He is a used car salesman. Similar to the current occupant of the Oval office.

well , TRUMP represents my views better than any of the mainstream 'rino' , so time to support TRUMP no matter his party affiliation Percy !!

well , TRUMP represents my views better than any of the mainstream 'rino' , so time to support TRUMP no matter his party affiliation Percy !!

I would make a better President than that carnival barker. Why don't you vote for me instead? Everyone on this board knows more about Percy than they do about the flim-flam man.

Percy 2016!

It's kind of frightening that we become so enamored of Celebrities that we will flock to a guy only because he is famous, not because he has any real qualifications for the job.
Obama never had any qualifications either.
Hell that boy doesn't even have a original birth certificate with a 54 year old raised state seal on it.
Qualifications aren't necessary to win the presidency
Based on what?
Based on the constitution.

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

I would make a better President than that carnival barker. Why don't you vote for me instead? Everyone on this board knows more about Percy than they do about the flim-flam man.

Percy 2016!

so , you have nothing to say ehh , I didn't think that you did Percy !!

so you don't like TRUMP , big deal , I and millions of Americans seem to like MR. Trump so you are a minority outside my group Percy .

Percy 2016!

so , you have nothing to say ehh , I didn't think that you did Percy !!

My ' Percy2016 !!! ' campaign marketing firm, communications director, and policy advisor will release my position statements as soon as I know who they are. In the mean time, believe everything I say unless I say something else.

He's lighting a fire in people who have become disillusioned with politics and political leaders who promise everything and deliver nothing except to enrich themselves.

Cripes Trump was even a hit in Flint and Saginaw because of his plain speak and zeroing in on what American workers care about.

JOBS.

Really? What is his plan for more jobs?

Yeah right. I don't see you starting threads praising Bernie Sanders.

lol

Alas, you have missed my comments about Bernie. I may have not started threads about him but my comments have been over the top positive about the man.

He's honest about himself, his policies and where he wants to take the country. Now he's left. Hard left. But one more time he's honest about his positions.

That attitude and that honesty is sheer awesomeness. No wonder he's packing them in wherever he appears.

Saunders is exciting people. And it's cool to witness despite being polar opposite to him politically.

Cripes without Bernie or the Donald this election season would be so damn nauseatingly wet noodle that even I who have not watched television in eons would be ready to buy a television and cable to watch the Kardashians.

:lol:

Kudos to both men for firing it up! This is the best electoral cycle I have ever witnessed.

YAY!

so you don't like TRUMP , big deal , I and millions of Americans seem to like MR. Trump so you are a minority outside my group Percy .

Ok, for you, I will let Trump be my VP. He will need a bit of remedial education on manners. Maybe we will send him to a Joe Biden congeniality class or something. But if he does not shape up, I will have to fire him.

He says the right things, he pulls no punches, he isn't afraid to speak his mind, and he doesn't suffer fools gladly.

My only problem with The Donald is that I never hear of any plan to pay for his promises. We have $18 trillion dollars of debt, and he sounds like a big spender. I actually think that it can be paid for and that Trump can figure it out, but I can't tell that he has given it any thought at all. I cannot in good conscience vote for him on promises alone.

That said, if it's Trump vs any Democrat in the General, I'll have no problem voting for him. So far, I can't in the primary.

Yeah right. I don't see you starting threads praising Bernie Sanders.

lol

Alas, you have missed my comments about Bernie. I may have not started threads about him but my comments have been over the top positive about the man.

He's honest about himself, his policies and where he wants to take the country. Now he's left. Hard left. But one more time he's honest about his positions.

That attitude and that honesty is sheer awesomeness. No wonder he's packing them in wherever he appears.

Saunders is exciting people. And it's cool to witness despite being polar opposite to him politically.

Cripes without Bernie or the Donald this election season would be so damn nauseatingly wet noodle that even I who have not watched television in eons would be ready to buy a television and cable to watch the Kardashians.

:lol:

Kudos to both men for firing it up! This is the best electoral cycle I have ever witnessed.

YAY!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 75

He's lighting a fire in people who have become disillusioned with politics and political leaders who promise everything and deliver nothing except to enrich themselves.

Cripes Trump was even a hit in Flint and Saginaw because of his plain speak and zeroing in on what American workers care about.

JOBS.

I've been working for a lotta years , never had any trouble getting a job , never needed 'government' to get a job . Besides that , I'm sure that TRUMP will have some plans , maybe shut down 'epa' and stop worrying about the 'green agenda' . Maybe stop attacking ' big coal' and get the coal miners back to work. Send the pipeline deal through and start pumping oil through the USA [KEYSTONE in'it] Candy ?? Anyway , details will come out when Donald is ready 'candy' .

That's not it. Trump is not an establishment politician.

People, including many democrats, are so fed up with the clones running Washington.

JOBS.

I've been working for a lotta years , never had any trouble getting a job , never needed 'government' to get a job . Besides that , I'm sure that TRUMP will have some plans , maybe shut down 'epa' and stop worrying about the 'green agenda' . Maybe stop attacking ' big coal' and get the coal miners back to work. Send the pipeline deal through and start pumping oil through the USA [KEYSTONE in'it] Candy ?? Anyway , details will come out when Donald is ready 'candy' .

Basically all of the failed GOP nonsense of the past then. And "We have to vote for him to see what he'll do" sounds very Pelosi-like.

Forum List

Back