Trump sees unusual circumstances in Scalia's death

Shit.............this conspiracy theory was even reported on the evening news tonight.

I can't believe that people are actually thinking this wild ass theory might be true.

I have turned on Trump, his 15 minutes are over. He is a grade A ass.
I'm sure he's crushed.
Shit.............this conspiracy theory was even reported on the evening news tonight.

I can't believe that people are actually thinking this wild ass theory might be true.

Why can't you? It makes sense..you must think people are inherently GOOD...I don't. I think people especially people in power will do whatever it takes to get something done up to and including murder. Do you buy the official Kennedy assassination story?

Trump was wrong about the pillow being on his face. Whoever saw him with the pillow above his head, clarified the sentence. Scalia had the pillow above his head, laying on the mattress. It was not on his face.

However, to avoid speculation on his death, I think an autopsy is the correct move.

Last edited:
Scalia had heart trouble and high blood pressure, and had seen his doctor both days before he died.

He then went hunting, ate a huge steak, and went to bed.

Scalia had heart trouble and high blood pressure, and had seen his doctor both days before he died.

And? That automatically means he died of "natural causes"? No it doesn't. If he was in such bad shape his doctor would not have cleared him to go on a hunting trip which requires a lot of walking etc..

And? That automatically means he died of "natural causes"? No it doesn't. If he was in such bad shape his doctor would not have cleared him to go on a hunting trip which requires a lot of walking etc..

He had also just finished a long flight from China before he went on his hunting trip, so not only could it have been a heart attack, but it could have been a clot as well.

He DID see his doctor both days before he went, but considering that lots of people ignore their doctors advice, especially if it means cancelling an expensive trip, we need to hear from his doctor what he said to Scalia before he went on the trip.

He was a 79 year old obese male....give me a break, he's lucky he lived as long as he did.

I can't believe people are actually listening to these Alex Jones conspiracies, how ignorant.

A doctor cannot prevent you from going on a hunting trip.

Trump was wrong about the pillow being on his face. Whoever saw him with the pillow above his head, clarified the sentence. Scalia had the pillow above his head, laying on the mattress. It was not on his face.

However, to avoid speculation on his death, I think an autopsy is the correct move.

Why is it necessary to avoid speculation?

He was a 79 year old obese male....give me a break, he's lucky he lived as long as he did.

I can't believe people are actually listening to these Alex Jones conspiracies, how ignorant.

Prevent no but he might have listened to his doc if his doc told him he needed to take it easy. Yeah he was 79 so what. ALL of my grandparents are living or lived past that.

Prevent no but he might have listened to his doc if his doc told him he needed to take it easy. Yeah he was 79 so what. ALL of my grandparents are living or lived past that.

Hey, my Grandparents made it to their 90's, all that means is they had good genes.

I was stationed in Newport RI with a dude named Eric D. who was only 24, and he dropped dead of a heart attack while playing basketball with the command after hours.

Age doesn't have much to do with it, health does.

When was the last time you asked your doctor if you could go hunting? Besides, if you read the articles he basically road an atv out in the field, no real walking.

When was the last time you asked your doctor if you could go hunting? Besides, if you read the articles he basically road an atv out in the field, no real walking.
I don't hunt. I am also not VERY well known SC justice and can afford top of the line medical care.

Who said his doctor 'cleared him to walk'?

Odium....there's zero evidence of foul play. You're quite literally imagining it. Scalia was obese, had high blood pressure, had a history of heart trouble, and was 79 years old. There's nothing particularly suspicious about someone with those circumstances dying.

Trump is trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator? Who would have thought..?

Forum List

Back