Trump Seems Different Tonight

What I learned from Cohen's testimony is that Trump is a lot smarter than the dems thought. He doesn't text or use email. He speaks in code. He's a detail oriented control freak that can juggle hundreds of issues. He's a workaholic who knows how to control the news cycles, a TV personality at heart learning how to be a president. I don't hear the dems bragging that Nancy kicked his ass on the shutdown as much as he's a power grabber for declaring a national emergency to keep the US safe, since congress would not adequately fund border security. Is he finally becoming more presidential?

He looks better (black looks good on him) and for the first time I can ever remember he wasn't behaving in an antagonistic and bombastic manner, even in his interactions with the press.

I'm really pleasantly surprised.

Maybe Kim had a couple women come visit Trump to help “relax” him

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What I learned from Cohen's testimony is that Trump is a lot smarter than the dems thought. He doesn't text or use email. He speaks in code. He's a detail oriented control freak that can juggle hundreds of issues. He's a workaholic who knows how to control the news cycles, a TV personality at heart learning how to be a president. I don't hear the dems bragging that Nancy kicked his ass on the shutdown as much as he's a power grabber for declaring a national emergency to keep the US safe, since congress would not adequately fund border security. Is he finally becoming more presidential?

I guess Cohen’s testimony was like modern art, different people get different things out of it

I guess Cohen’s testimony was like modern art, different people get different things out of it

The first thing the 'brothers' are going to tell Cohen when he arrives at prison is: "Whatever the fuck you do DON'T spite only swallow.!"
Cohen isn't going to last three weeks in prison.
I would have said two weeks but Cohen never pissed off HRC.

Forum List

Back