Trump seeking H2 visas for Virginia winery

HIRE AMERICAN....unless your name is Trump....

Cheap labor ` his whole campaign was a lie..

I wonder if people realize that coming in on an H2 visa is LESS SECURE than people who come in under the refugee program?

How so? TY

Well, for starters, the time requirements aren't as big. For an H2 visa, you can get them in 60 to 120 days. For refugees, it takes 18 to 24 months.

And..........according to the webpage, there doesn't appear to be any vetting that is done. Here................these are the requirements for the H2 visa...........

H-2B Work Visa Requirements, Fees, and Application Process - AllLaw.com

It also says that you have to have a job that cannot be filled by American workers, or there are no workers available for the job you're trying to fill. What could be so unique about working in a winery that requires foreign workers?

You know.............Trumps family in Germany has a winery...........I wonder if that is the reason they need the visas?

In Trump’s Ancestral Home, Folks Tout the Wine, but Not the Donald

He is, but he won't...

Isn't this the "very definition" of Hypocrite?

He is, but he won't...

Isn't this the "very definition" of Hypocrite?

Didnt I just make my position clear?

Boy, did Donnie Boy play a lot of people? Man, he must be the King of Shell Games!

Like I said..............Trump's family in Germany is a bunch of wine makers. I wonder if those visas are for family members to come here from Germany?

I wonder if people realize that coming in on an H2 visa is LESS SECURE than people who come in under the refugee program?
it is still more secure than coming in, without a visa.

"Make America Gre.......".....wait

"Immigrate Labor is Cheap Again"

That's better.....Americans make too much money, you know?

(feeling silly for believing him yet?)

It takes skillful chemical engineering experience of many years, to make sure that all that wine is exactly the same quality always. I would give them a few H2 too. Not mentioning that the wine waitresses need it too right after they are off of their chemical engineering shift.

Forum List

Back