Pouring cold water on Trump supporters

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Let me remind all of you Republican Trump supporters who think he will do anything about immigration, what the score is.

As I posted below, immigration and free market capitalism go hand in hand. This is the reason why saint Ronald Reagan did nothing about immigration, and in fact supported amnesty. It's the reason why George Bush did nothing about immigration.

It's just a dog whistle, a way to get the votes of white people. And how do you keep the scam going? Why, keeping immigration going! You have to keep the white voters mad, otherwise if you actually lived in a white society, you might think about eventually voting Democrat.

You've been played.

Let me remind all of you Republican Trump supporters who think he will do anything about immigration, what the score is.

As I posted below, immigration and free market capitalism go hand in hand. This is the reason why saint Ronald Reagan did nothing about immigration, and in fact supported amnesty. It's the reason why George Bush did nothing about immigration.

It's just a dog whistle, a way to get the votes of white people. And how do you keep the scam going? Why, keeping immigration going! You have to keep the white voters mad, otherwise if you actually lived in a white society, you might think about eventually voting Democrat.

You've been played.
It's also the perfect way to bust unions and keep wages down.

Also consider who benefits from undocumented workers (trump), foreign workers (trump),. and sending jobs out of the country (see the link in my sig).

With a bobby pins in his hair, tape on his tie and his face painted bright orange, King Trumpery already backed down from Mexico. Its a done deal. There won't be any wall.

donald-trump-wants-to-make-mexico-pay-for-a-wall-writes-proposal-on-it-vgtrn-body-image-1459870127-size_1000.jpg

You've been played.
Actually you've been played.
You think that immigration of the type that has been going on was meant to be a good thing for this country. It is not.

You've been played.

From the brain trust that said:
1) Trump will never run.
2) Trump will never make it to the first primary.
3) Trump will bail out of the debates.
4) Trump will never win the primary.
5) once Trump was nominated, Brain trust said Trump is to chicken to debate Hillary
6) Trump will lose in a landslide.
7) Trump will lose the recount.
But we're supposed to believe dfens now.
Bwhahaha bwhahaha

You've been played.

I see nothing posted below, thanks anyway.

Also consider who benefits from undocumented workers (trump), foreign workers (trump),. and sending jobs out of the country (see the link in my sig).

With a bobby pins in his hair, tape on his tie and his face painted bright orange, King Trumpery already backed down from Mexico. Its a done deal. There won't be any wall.

funny.gif

So you advocate violence against Trump?

funny.gif

First, no one said anything about violence against King Trumpery of Orange.
Second, are you aware that the Incredible Hulk is a comic book character. Think on that for a bit.

Speaking of pouring water on people, someone tell the OP the stinky bastard he is, that he's a week overdue for his monthly shower.

funny.gif

Second, are you aware that the Incredible Hulk is a comic book character. Think on that for a bit.

Who punches the President elect? Looks violent to me. But go ahead, I didn't like this crap while Obama was President and I didn't like it when Bush was President but to each his own. You enjoy your childish dreams. You have eight years to enjoy the,.

You've been played.

From the brain trust that said:
1) Trump will never run.
2) Trump will never make it to the first primary.
3) Trump will bail out of the debates.
4) Trump will never win the primary.
5) once Trump was nominated, Brain trust said Trump is to chicken to debate Hillary
6) Trump will lose in a landslide.
7) Trump will lose the recount.
But we're supposed to believe dfens now.
Bwhahaha bwhahaha

Therein lies the problem. These fools have never been right about anything. These fools are born LOSERS. On the other hand, we have never been wrong about anything and are always WINNERS. We simply cannot fathom what it must be like for these foold to never be right about anything and constantly LOSE.

funny.gif

Who punches the President elect? Looks violent to me. But go ahead, I didn't like this crap while Obama was President and I didn't like it when Bush was President but to each his own. You enjoy your childish dreams. You have eight years to enjoy the,.
It might be more understandable if these libtardz could point to even one of their opponents who have changed anything of their views or positions as a result of their attacks.

Their arsenal so far consists of nothing more than the classic 'appeal to ridicule' fallacious attack.

Maybe they plan to lull us into a deep sleep?

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back