Trump Dossier writer in hiding

The guy gone missing,

Said the golden showers stuff was propaganda the Russians created about Trump....to harm trump....not that the Garbage was true...?????? That's what I heard on the 24/7 news????

CNN has been outed as fake news and the alleged author of the alleged Trump salacious junk goes into hiding and the left blames Trump. Keep it up lefties, y'all are becoming the laughing stock of the freaking world.
Nope...it has not and it isn't....what is "fake news" is that the NFL sent a letter to Herr Drumplethinskin complaining about the Debate schedule.

Your ORANGE BOY is going down and he is taking the entire GOP down with him.

First off let me say, welcome to Earth.

Just to catch you up, while your were busy traveling from your planet to here, the "Orange Boy" and the GOP won and for better or for worse they're in charge now.

"Most people that you talk to, they's intelligent. Like I said, "Most people."" -- Richard Pryor
Yes....for worse.

Since there are no named sources and no one wants to come forth and admit they were a source Sounds like a load of horseshit to me.

The dossier quotes from a large number of anonymous sources. It cites “a former top level Russian intelligence officer still active inside the Kremlin”, “a senior Russian foreign ministry figure” and “a senior Russian financial official”. The report claims to have sources from inside the president-elect’s inner circle. We get code letters, but no names. For example, source G is described as “a senior Kremlin official”.

What we know – and what's true – about the Trump-Russia dossier

Your ORANGE BOY is going down and he is taking the entire GOP down with him.

First off let me say, welcome to Earth.

Just to catch you up, while your were busy traveling from your planet to here, the "Orange Boy" and the GOP won and for better or for worse they're in charge now.

"Most people that you talk to, they's intelligent. Like I said, "Most people."" -- Richard Pryor

So you are happy that Putin now owns our president?

So you are happy that Putin now owns our president?
What you mean "now"? Putin has owned him for the last 8 years and I'd imagine he'll still own him after he leaves office next week.

Am I happy about it?
"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" -- Rhett Butler, Gone with the Wind

Forum List

Back