Trump Dossier writer in hiding

CNN has been outed as fake news and the alleged author of the alleged Trump salacious junk goes into hiding and the left blames Trump. Keep it up lefties, y'all are becoming the laughing stock of the freaking world.

CNN has been outed as fake news and the alleged author of the alleged Trump salacious junk goes into hiding and the left blames Trump. Keep it up lefties, y'all are becoming the laughing stock of the freaking world.
^^^ :lol:

He is "very credible" and "professional" in the spy world. He knows how far the reach office the Thug Putin is. Putin and Trump probably have hit men after him now.

I look forward to Chris Steele's accusations being verified as true. Then, we can give Trump another Golden Shower - according to the Constitution.

He is "very credible" and "professional" in the spy world. He knows how far the reach office the Thug Putin is. Putin and Trump probably have hit men after him now.

Seriously give it up. The so called dossier is a joke. Michael Cohen's supposed rendezvous with Russkies has already been blown out of the water.

An Atlantic writer already has Cohen in California when he was supposed to be doing a covert operation in Prague. Pffft it was another Michael Cohen.

His passport proves it as well that these meetings never took place. That's just one of many holes in this piece of garbage.

I look forward to Chris Steele's accusations being verified as true. Then, we can give Trump another Golden Shower - according to the Constitution.

You are really looking like complete assholes for even buying into a fairytale that has no evidence whatsoever.

:lol:

And I personally can't wait to see those that were pushing this piece of garbage really suffer horridly in the public eye. On both sides of the aisle.

You are really looking like complete assholes for even buying into a fairytale that has no evidence whatsoever.

And I personally can't wait to see those that were pushing this piece of garbage really suffer horridly in the public eye. On both sides of the aisle.
They already have. CNN and Buzzfeed are headed for bankruptcy.

Not a problem. If it is true, it won't go away. The truth will be known.

You keep pushing your fake news....it's all you understand....

You can say it as loud and as often as you want, but it won't change the fact that CNN is a legitimate news organization, unlike the bullshit websites and blogs you morons consider to be credible sources of news.

And yes, you are right, we are the laughingstock of the world, thanks to dip shits like you and your orange messiah.

If it were true, why is he hiding?

Shouldn't that be telling anyone anything?

His digestive system does not handle radioactive material very well...since that is one of Putin's favorite ways to get rid of opponents. He better be very afraid with the combined financial power of Comrades Trump and Putin after him. He could disappear quickly and not one would know where he is...

You keep pushing your fake news....it's all you understand....

HA! You call this Fake news while you people were pushing multiple fake stories about Hillary before the election. You frigin Hypocrite. Your ORANGE BOY is going down and he is taking the entire GOP down with him. COUNT ON IT!

Your ORANGE BOY is going down and he is taking the entire GOP down with him.

First off let me say, welcome to Earth.

Just to catch you up, while your were busy traveling from your planet to here, the "Orange Boy" and the GOP won and for better or for worse they're in charge now.

"Most people that you talk to, they's intelligent. Like I said, "Most people."" -- Richard Pryor

Forum List

Back