New EPA Chief a former coal lobbyist!

The night Trump got elected, I was laughing so hard by midnight that I didn't know what to do with myself! Had no idea at the time that I'd be saying/typing the word "WINNING" this many times.

The level of eye poking has been profound....and Scott Pruitt got the ball rolling before the spring of '17!!:auiqs.jpg:.:auiqs.jpg:. Now they got a coal guy in his place!!:laughing0301:

The statute of limitations will not be over for Pruitt's crimes by 2019. And if the next fellow is just as corrupt, he will be dealt with in the same manner. And, with a record like that for the GOP, Pence will not have a chance in 2020.

The statute of limitations will not be over for Pruitt's crimes by 2019. And if the next fellow is just as corrupt, he will be dealt with in the same manner. And, with a record like that for the GOP, Pence will not have a chance in 2020.

Bah. Trump doesn't even have a path to the White House

Link to the "crimes"?

First he has to be charged of alleged crimes, before he can be tried in court.

Try not be so partisan next time.

Lol....says the only guy in America who predicted the 2016 election would be decided by the issue of climate change.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::backpedal:

I have yet to find a climate crusader guy who doesn't have the political IQ of a handball:aug08_031:..... science guys just don't do politics well. Pretty awesome at science. Politics and navigating the social landscape? Not so much.

Oh and a month from now nobody is going to give a rat's ass about Scott Pruitt.:coffee:. But dang if that guy just didn't totally come in with the wrecking ball at the EPA.... just hammered those fuckers for 2 years.

Forum List

Back