Trump Scores 30 Out Of 30 On Cognitive Test

Cognitive abilities are not the same thing as intelligence, or emotional health.

It just means he doesn't have dementia. Not that high of a bar.

I don't know what you're trying to link to. Just quote the post you're trying to bring to my attention.
The one in the link. #44.

You have different settings for posts per page - so your link doesn't work for me. It just sent me to page 3 - which, under my settings, has no posts relevant to mine.

The dictionary definition of "cognitive" is not relevant to my point. The Montreal Cognitive Assessment measures whether you have dementia or not, and nothing else.

Montreal Cognitive Assessment - Wikipedia
That is nice to know. Now will all those pundits and politicians admit they were wrong and making crap up out of sheer desperation?

Cognitive abilities are not the same thing as intelligence, or emotional health.

It just means he doesn't have dementia. Not that high of a bar.

I don't know what you're trying to link to. Just quote the post you're trying to bring to my attention.

You have different settings for posts per page - so your link doesn't work for me. It just sent me to page 3 - which, under my settings, has no posts relevant to mine.

The dictionary definition of "cognitive" is not relevant to my point. The Montreal Cognitive Assessment measures whether you have dementia or not, and nothing else.

That is nice to know. Now will all those pundits and politicians admit they were wrong and making crap up out of sheer desperation?

Which pundits are you talking about?

I'm not aware of any pundits who have claimed that Trump was demented.

Morning Joe.

Morning Joe.

Well, you'd have to ask him. I have no idea whether he'll "admit that he was wrong".

This is the cognitive test the president passed - CNN
---
The tasks include drawing a line between a number and a letter in ascending order. To test visuoconstructional skills. The patient is asked to draw a clock and put numbers on it, and to draw a cube.
---

Thread summary? Trumpflakes have _very_ low standards for declaring someone a genius. But then, it's likely none of the Trumpflakes here could have answered those questions successfully, so to them it does look like genius work.

That "doctor" also reported Trump was 6'3", 239 pounds. That is, that doctor lied outright, so he can't be trusted about anything. Trump is more like 6'2" (what his drivers license says) and 280 - 300 pounds. He's not "borderline obese", he's very obese and can barely walk.

This is the cognitive test the president passed - CNN
---
The tasks include drawing a line between a number and a letter in ascending order. To test visuoconstructional skills. The patient is asked to draw a clock and put numbers on it, and to draw a cube.
---

Thread summary? Trumpflakes have _very_ low standards for declaring someone a genius. But then, it's likely none of the Trumpflakes here could have answered those questions successfully, so to them it does look like genius work.

That "doctor" also reported Trump was 6'3", 239 pounds. That is, that doctor lied outright, so he can't be trusted about anything. Trump is more like 6'2" (what his drivers license says) and 280 - 300 pounds. He's not "borderline obese", he's very obese and can barely walk.
What a bunch of nonsense.

Smarter than any liberal, obviously.

Trump tells his doctor to disclose everything about his exam and the doctor stated that's more disclosure than what Obama ever allowed to be disclosed.

You're going to have to find some other fake outrage to rail about, libtardos.
He did this via Twitter didn't he?
The doctor faced the hostile press, mano a mano.

Yea, Sanja Gupta was real hostile towards him when he got the doctor to admit trump had clogged arteries, but in his defense he's about average for a man of 71.

So will you go on the record as saying that, yes, Trump weighs only 239 pounds?

I'm just curious about how big you're willing to lie on behalf of the Trump cult.

At 5'11", I once weighed 220 (I'm much slimmer now), and I looked nothing like the lardass-in-chief. Claiming Trump weighs 239 pounds is a joke.

At the White House press conference, Jackson said he decided to run what's called the MoCA.
This is the test as a pdf file. Sort of a low bar for cognitive function:
Montreal Cognitive Assessment
MoCA-Test-English_7_1.pdf
Retard can pass

Trump tells his doctor to disclose everything about his exam and the doctor stated that's more disclosure than what Obama ever allowed to be disclosed.

He did this via Twitter didn't he?
The doctor faced the hostile press, mano a mano.

Yea, Sanja Gupta was real hostile towards him when he got the doctor to admit trump had clogged arteries, but in his defense he's about average for a man of 71.
If they were bad enough they'd run a stint through it and rake it out. Very common for men his age. He's amazingly active for a man of any age.

I did assessments on addiction and dual diagnosis ( usually addiction and a mental health problem ) and you can not get to that diagnosis on the DSM with 30 questions..

Now the 30 questions can show if he is getting dementia , not mental illness..

DSM-5
The doctor said he released more information on Trump, than Obama allowed him to release. What is Obama hiding?

HIV

I understand Trump's IQ is est. around 156 based on his business education and background. Obama's is est. around 145 which seems about right. I tested at 141 in high school, and I communicate my ideas about govt reform in much the same style and verbal level as Obama.

If you take the best ideas of both, and correct the worst flaws, we'd do very well.

The problem is with politics skewing the democratic process,
we end up with the worst extremes of both left and right, and miss
the target that both were shooting for. where the two sides agree
would be right on target, but we are missing that by fighting over
who's in charge of the bow, so the arrow goes completely astray.
What did Obama do well? Was a smooth talking idiot is all...had no idea how to fix a damn thing.
Before Obama we were losing 745,000 jobs a month and the Dow was at 7,000. I`d say YOU don`t know a damn thing.
And in 1 year he managed to destroy over 1 million manufacturing jobs! WAY TO GO HUSSEIN OBAMA!

So will you go on the record as saying that, yes, Trump weighs only 239 pounds?

I'm just curious about how big you're willing to lie on behalf of the Trump cult.

At 5'11", I once weighed 220 (I'm much slimmer now), and I looked nothing like the lardass-in-chief. Claiming Trump weighs 239 pounds is a joke.
I don't care how much he weighs, why do you?

DANG.... they are hard test..

DTw0RKJWkAEDSAQ.jpg

Extra Credit: Fill in the missing letter describing someone with his head up his ass.

LIBT_RD

Bonus Credit: five points for every additional word you can make.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back