Trump Scores 30 Out Of 30 On Cognitive Test

I doubt he has mental problems, repetition is convincing, and he is good at it. He is a well trained conniver, charlatan, trickster, etc.

Smarter than any liberal, obviously.

Trump tells his doctor to disclose everything about his exam and the doctor stated that's more disclosure than what Obama ever allowed to be disclosed.

You're going to have to find some other fake outrage to rail about, libtardos.

and he's not obese or anything....

either way, he's still a disgusting ignorant bigot

I'm not impressed. Most 10 year olds would get these right. Like "draw a clock showing ten past 11."

This is the cognitive test the president passed - CNN
From the link:

A score of 26 is considered normal. The president did better than that. He aced it and got 30 out of 30.

"The president is mentally very sharp, very intact," Jackson said. "He is fit for duty."

And yet he wasn't fit for military service.
Not because of his cognitive abilities. :)

I'm not impressed. Most 10 year olds would get these right. Like "draw a clock showing ten past 11."

From the link:

A score of 26 is considered normal. The president did better than that. He aced it and got 30 out of 30.

"The president is mentally very sharp, very intact," Jackson said. "He is fit for duty."

Clinton or Obama never served in the military either.

From the link:

Not because of anything cept his daddy's money.

From the link:

Obama was of age at a time of peace, I wonder why his sons didn't sign up for Iraq, they can sure shoot wild animals on safaris. Probably didn't want to mess their pants.

From the link:

Not because of anything cept his daddy's money.
FDR was crippled with polio. Do you think it affected his cognitive abilities?

From the link:

Obama was of age at a time of peace, I wonder why his sons didn't sign up for Iraq, they can sure shoot wild animals on safaris. Probably didn't want to mess their pants.
Why would they? I never served, did you? Only soldiers should be in politics? Maybe Bergdhal should be president.

Trump Doc is Full of Lies!
james-gunn-jpg.172028

Cognitive abilities are not the same thing as intelligence, or emotional health.

It just means he doesn't have dementia. Not that high of a bar.

I don't know what you're trying to link to. Just quote the post you're trying to bring to my attention.
The one in the link. #44.

You have different settings for posts per page - so your link doesn't work for me. It just sent me to page 3 - which, under my settings, has no posts relevant to mine.

The dictionary definition of "cognitive" is not relevant to my point. The Montreal Cognitive Assessment measures whether you have dementia or not, and nothing else.

Montreal Cognitive Assessment - Wikipedia

Cognitive abilities are not the same thing as intelligence, or emotional health.

It just means he doesn't have dementia. Not that high of a bar.

I don't know what you're trying to link to. Just quote the post you're trying to bring to my attention.
The one in the link. #44.

You have different settings for posts per page - so your link doesn't work for me. It just sent me to page 3 - which, under my settings, has no posts relevant to mine.

The dictionary definition of "cognitive" is not relevant to my point. The Montreal Cognitive Assessment measures whether you have dementia or not, and nothing else.

Montreal Cognitive Assessment - Wikipedia
I wonder why they call it cognitive if it's not relating to the mental processes of perception, memory,judgment, and reasoning, as contrasted with emotional and volitional processes.

Forum List

Back