Trump Scores 30 Out Of 30 On Cognitive Test

Oh they won't give up on the "He's crazy" front that easily. How much you want to bet CNN will try and get what the questions were? And if they can't get them they'll speculate on how easy they must have been.

tests of cognition that docs do in a general exam check for signs of
cognitive deficiency-------ie DEMENTIA-----not psychosis. Try to wrap
your head around this concept>>>> lots of psychotics are MENTALLY
VERY SHARP -----ie not DEMENTED (aka "stupid") Feel free to ask
questions

Oh they won't give up on the "He's crazy" front that easily. How much you want to bet CNN will try and get what the questions were? And if they can't get them they'll speculate on how easy they must have been.

questions

So what are you getting at? That there's a possibility that Trump is a "psychotic"?

Trump and those around him have been proven time after time to be liars. So I’m not buying it.

Also mental illnesses aren’t solely diagnosis through cognitive test. There are other processes like MRIs, CT scans and psychiatric/psychological evaluations that have to be done.

Nia-----I do my own exams. If I were examining you-----I would conclude that EITHER
English is not your mother tongue-------OR you are not all that sharp----mentally

questions

So what are you getting at? That there's a possibility that Trump is a "psychotic"?

the issue regarding mental status would either be dementia or psychosis----what do you
want------issues like PERSONALITY?

He's like Kim Jong Unstable. Perfect health, perfect hair, scored 11 holes in one on his first time golfing, ran a 2 minute mile, knew how to fly a jet without training. Self-deluded losers.
Little Kim is a transgender. Dip shit

questions

the issue regarding mental status would either be dementia or psychosis----what do you
want------issues like PERSONALITY?

You can't impeach a sitting President because you don't like his personalty.

I did assessments on addiction and dual diagnosis ( usually addiction and a mental health problem ) and you can not get to that diagnosis on the DSM with 30 questions..

Now the 30 questions can show if he is getting dementia , not mental illness..

DSM-5

Smarter than any liberal, obviously.

Trump tells his doctor to disclose everything about his exam and the doctor stated that's more disclosure than what Obama ever allowed to be disclosed.

You're going to have to find some other fake outrage to rail about, libtardos.

I understand Trump's IQ is est. around 156 based on his business education and background. Obama's is est. around 145 which seems about right. I tested at 141 in high school, and I communicate my ideas about govt reform in much the same style and verbal level as Obama.

If you take the best ideas of both, and correct the worst flaws, we'd do very well.

The problem is with politics skewing the democratic process,
we end up with the worst extremes of both left and right, and miss
the target that both were shooting for. where the two sides agree
would be right on target, but we are missing that by fighting over
who's in charge of the bow, so the arrow goes completely astray.
You had me till you said you had the same verbal skills as Obama. Ever heard him off the teleprompter? You should take that back, because Obama proves he has the verbal skills of a 4th grader off the teleprompter. I thought you people knew the guy you put into office, guess not. Proving he won because he is black.

Trump tells his doctor to disclose everything about his exam and the doctor stated that's more disclosure than what Obama ever allowed to be disclosed.

He did this via Twitter didn't he?

The doctor faced the hostile press, mano a mano.

I did assessments on addiction and dual diagnosis ( usually addiction and a mental health problem ) and you can not get to that diagnosis on the DSM with 30 questions..

Now the 30 questions can show if he is getting dementia , not mental illness..

DSM-5
The doctor said he released more information on Trump, than Obama allowed him to release. What is Obama hiding?

questions
And if the doctor said he had a mental problem, all a sudden he would be the best doctor in the world.

I understand Trump's IQ is est. around 156 based on his business education and background. Obama's is est. around 145 which seems about right. I tested at 141 in high school, and I communicate my ideas about govt reform in much the same style and verbal level as Obama.

If you take the best ideas of both, and correct the worst flaws, we'd do very well.

giphy.gif

With fresh breath from using Scope?

questions

Or as my radical LIB Trump-hater nephew calls President Trump "a mental psychic"

With fresh breath from using Scope?
With the same sledgehammer Trump used to knock the hopes out of Hillary's lifelong dream.

Liberal media embarrass themselves over Trump's clean bill of health, insinuate he's mentally ill

Liberal media embarrass themselves over Trump's clean bill of health, insinuate he's mentally ill

What did Obama do well? Was a smooth talking idiot is all...had no idea how to fix a damn thing.
Before Obama we were losing 745,000 jobs a month and the Dow was at 7,000. I`d say YOU don`t know a damn thing.

Forum List

Back