Trump says Putin calls Obama the N-Word.

Is that why trump loves him so much?

Loves Him ..:laugh:.. that's left wing propaganda that you've gladly swallowed like a 5 dollar whore..

Putin crushing your precious Hillary/Obama News bobblehead, that's the fun part.
Trump is in love with putin he probably works for him

The only candidate that's bought and paid for by the 1% er elites and foreign interests is Hillary.

Maybe you're just a hopeless romantic...
trump is a 1% elitist? you think when people complain about the 1% having too much control in government they wanted you to elect one? cut out the middle man is that the idea?

How about we just let the richest guy in the country be president eternally, like a king.

just sayin .. Hillary is in the top .05 %

Trump is hardly the richest and personally I believe he's an American patriot. There is no way Hillary represents the middle-class, with Trump I believe you have a shot at it.

Hello 007 .. always nice to see you around my ole friend...:thup:
Same here my brother Lump..!!
Glad you deplorables get along so well lol...See sig, last line.
Damn right we do... we're AMERICANS... ever heard of that?
He's not terribly good at answering questions. So I'd give it a rest.
Oh... OK... I didn't know you were such a great internet ICON... in your little internet persona....

... spare me... ass clown... no one says the things you do and actually loves this nation or has worked hard and built anything.

Sorry... you're a joke.
I was making a joke...but okay.

He's not terribly good at answering questions. So I'd give it a rest.
Oh... OK... I didn't know you were such a great internet ICON... in your little internet persona....

... spare me... ass clown... no one says the things you do and actually loves this nation or has worked hard and built anything.

Sorry... you're a joke.
I was making a joke...but okay.
OK... sorry...

This is awesome.

The guy version of this..

1098153_10151673743094123_667434169_n.jpg

So you think half the United States is deplorable?

Advice: don't leave your welfare apartment in the city and visit the heart land.
you have to be insane or really bad at math if you think half the country supports trump
And if that's what you think, when Trump is packing them in by the tens of thousands at his rallies, and Hitlery can't pay 100 to show up, you need a really bad reality check.

Gads Franco, you've almost developed a sense of humor..

UGLY Americans. I miss the SILENT majority...now the loudmouth brainwashed majority. STILL 36%.
You are the anti American voice here. You are scum.... hello...
You're going to be outvoted, hater dupe.

This is awesome.
The level of political relevancy in this discussion?
None.

The board is owned by leftists... facebook is owned by a leftist little punk, twitter is owned by a leftist, google is owned by a leftist, apple is owned by a leftist... on... and on... and on... and on... and on it goes... but yet America is still a conservative nation at it's heart. Ya know why? Because Americans see the bias, the lies, the BULL SHIT... sure there's a bunch of "Gruber stupid" people out there, but they're mainly in the CITIES... and that is why the democraps have such utter HATRED for all of us out here in "FLY OVER COUNTRY." We're the ones that don't swallow the LIES, the BULL SHIT, the HORSE CRAP and all the shenanigans that politicians pull, and we're also all the "Bible clingin' GUN totin' sons a bitches... and they really don't like that, because as Thomas Jefferson said... "when the people fear the government there is tyranny... when the government fears the people there is liberty."

Which do you want?

Last edited:
...... there is NO ONE, NO ONE, that I know that supports the LYING, CORRUPT, clinton... NO... ONE...
Excellent! :clap:
Now, all you you have to do is get rid of the second lying, corrupt, Trump .... and find someone willing to tell the military-industrial complex to go screw themselves - and elect him/her as president instead!
smiley015.gif

UGLY Americans. I miss the SILENT majority...now the loudmouth brainwashed majority. STILL 36%.
You are truly lame... and are due for a RUDE awakening.

Loves Him ..:laugh:.. that's left wing propaganda that you've gladly swallowed like a 5 dollar whore..

Putin crushing your precious Hillary/Obama News bobblehead, that's the fun part.

The only candidate that's bought and paid for by the 1% er elites and foreign interests is Hillary.

trump is a 1% elitist? you think when people complain about the 1% having too much control in government they wanted you to elect one? cut out the middle man is that the idea?

How about we just let the richest guy in the country be president eternally, like a king.

Trump is hardly the richest and personally I believe he's an American patriot. There is no way Hillary represents the middle-class, with Trump I believe you have a shot at it.
Have you heard of POLICY. All Trump cares about is a tax cut for the richest and deregulating Wall St AGAIN. Trying to figure out their personalities just gets you the best liar. Con man scumbag Trump. Did you see they found he gave ONE donation to charity in the last 8 years and his foundation has one employee, just takes money and gives it as his own? Total scumbag.

You think all the undecideds and indies are Rushbots like you? Or whatever. All the same GOP BS for the dupes like you. Oh well, at least you're in the white party...lol.

Have you heard of POLICY. All Trump cares about is a tax cut for the richest and deregulating Wall St AGAIN. Trying to figure out their personalities just gets you the best liar. Con man scumbag Trump. Did you see they found he gave ONE donation to charity in the last 8 years and his foundation has one employee, just takes money and gives it as his own? Total scumbag.
Well here's your chance to prove you know what you're talking about, bubble head... NOW PROVE WHAT YOU JUST SAID... LINKS... PROVE IT...

He SAYS he has billions. Hillary HAS 80 million.

You think all the undecideds and indies are Rushbots like you? Or whatever. All the same GOP BS for the dupes like you. Oh well, at least you're in the white party...lol.
"White party?" You mean like the party that started the KKK?

A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism

Al

Well here's your chance to prove you know what you're talking about, bubble head... NOW PROVE WHAT YOU JUST SAID... LINKS... PROVE IT...
Here you go dupe. Better stick to Rush etc- he'll never mention it.
Fact-checking Donald Trump’s Charity Claims

Tell us again who the "WHITE PARTY" is....

democrats-kkk_zpsxnl0c4sg.jpg

Forum List

Back