Trump says Putin calls Obama the N-Word.

What's the problem here rderp?
WTF do you think, deplorable? Racism is goooood...ay caramba....
So you think half the United States is deplorable?

Advice: don't leave your welfare apartment in the city and visit the heart land.
you have to be insane or really bad at math if you think half the country supports trump
And if that's what you think, when Trump is packing them in by the tens of thousands at his rallies, and Hitlery can't pay 100 to show up, you need a really bad reality check.
the orange fuhrer can get as many to show up for a rally as he wants, it still doesn't mean half the country supports him, you can't even get all the republicans to support him.

But then again fascists like you dont care about democracy do you?

Is that why trump loves him so much?

Loves Him ..:laugh:.. that's left wing propaganda that you've gladly swallowed like a 5 dollar whore..

Putin crushing your precious Hillary/Obama News bobblehead, that's the fun part.
Trump is in love with putin he probably works for him

The only candidate that's bought and paid for by the 1% er elites and foreign interests is Hillary.

Maybe you're just a hopeless romantic...

Advice: don't leave your welfare apartment in the city and visit the heart land.
you have to be insane or really bad at math if you think half the country supports trump
And if that's what you think, when Trump is packing them in by the tens of thousands at his rallies, and Hitlery can't pay 100 to show up, you need a really bad reality check.

Hello 007 .. always nice to see you around my ole friend...:thup:

Loves Him ..:laugh:.. that's left wing propaganda that you've gladly swallowed like a 5 dollar whore..

Putin crushing your precious Hillary/Obama News bobblehead, that's the fun part.

The only candidate that's bought and paid for by the 1% er elites and foreign interests is Hillary.

No evidence of that. You vote for the mafia insider scumbag con man pseudo billionaire then, dupe.

trump is a 1% elitist? you think when people complain about the 1% having too much control in government they wanted you to elect one? cut out the middle man is that the idea?

How about we just let the richest guy in the country be president eternally, like a king.

N|gger. There. I said it. Just say the god damned word guys. We have first amendment rights for a reason. It's unsavory, but it's life.

Now, frankly, who cares what Putin called Obama? Also, as someone who speaks an Eastern European language I can tell you that n|gger is actually a very common way of referring to a black person. There is nothing derogatory about the word in that part of the world.

Also, who the hell is this "alt-right leader." I've literally never heard his name, ever. And it's not like this guy is the elected head of some "alt-right party."
Nothing derogatory? LOL Now the thug Putin is even more of a hero to the deplorables...
Oh? And what Slavic language do you speak?

N|gger. There. I said it. Just say the god damned word guys. We have first amendment rights for a reason. It's unsavory, but it's life.

Now, frankly, who cares what Putin called Obama? Also, as someone who speaks an Eastern European language I can tell you that n|gger is actually a very common way of referring to a black person. There is nothing derogatory about the word in that part of the world.

Also, who the hell is this "alt-right leader." I've literally never heard his name, ever. And it's not like this guy is the elected head of some "alt-right party."
Nothing derogatory? LOL Now the thug Putin is even more of a hero to the deplorables...
I speak French and Spanish, and you're an idiot. What languages do you speak? Ni***r is derogatory EVERYWHERE.

Same here my brother Lump..!!

I speak French and Spanish, and you're an idiot. What languages do you speak? Ni***r is derogatory EVERYWHERE.
Not terribly clever, are you? What Slavic language do you speak?

Racism in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Russia
Wikipedia
Racism in Russia appears mainly in the form of negative attitudes and actions by some Russianstowards people who they do not consider white. Traditionally, Russian racism included antisemitism, as well as hostility towards various ethnicities of Caucasus and Central Asia.
Public sentiments and politics · ‎Racism by targeted group · ‎Association football
Are Russians racist towards black people? My experience - Oneika ...
www.oneikathetraveller.com/are-russians-racist-towards-blacks.html
Jul 18, 2016 - My experiences travelling as a black woman in Russia. If you read this blog or follow me on social media, you're probably already aware that ...
8 of the Worst Countries For Black People to Travel - Atlanta Black Star
atlantablackstar.com › List
Jan 8, 2014 - I think that, for the most part, you'd be okay — if you consider people glaring at you and cracking racist jokes okay. (Russians are, er, not the most tolerant bunch.) There's quite a bit of violence against people considered to be black, which includes, in the Russian mind, people from Central Asia and the Caucasus.
How bad is the racism problem in Russia? - Quora
https://www.quora.com/How-bad-is-the-racism-problem-in-Russia
Quora
Bad it would appear: Recent years have seen a marked increase in xenophobia, racism, and violence against non-Slavs within the Russian Federation.

I'm a retired teacher and businessman, deplorable. And I call WNY the heartland. Idiot.
I don't really give a crap what you say you are... if you had my money, you'd throw your's away.

But then I'm one of those in the "basket of deplorables," and I live in the heartland, fly over country, and there is NO ONE, NO ONE, that I know that supports the LYING, CORRUPT, clinton... NO... ONE...

Glad you deplorables get along so well lol...See sig, last line.

Damn right we do... we're AMERICANS... ever heard of that?

He's not terribly good at answering questions. So I'd give it a rest.

I'm a retired teacher and businessman, deplorable. And I call WNY the heartland. Idiot.
I don't really give a crap what you say you are... if you had my money, you'd throw your's away.

But then I'm one of those in the "basket of deplorables," and I live in the heartland, fly over country, and there is NO ONE, NO ONE, that I know that supports the LYING, CORRUPT, clinton... NO... ONE...
No wonder you're so deplorable....plenty of those here. Most of my friends lol...see sig, last line.

UGLY Americans. I miss the SILENT majority...now the loudmouth brainwashed majority. STILL 36%.

He's not terribly good at answering questions. So I'd give it a rest.
Oh... OK... I didn't know you were such a great internet ICON... in your little internet persona....

... spare me... ass clown... no one says the things you do and actually loves this nation or has worked hard and built anything.

Sorry... you're a joke.

UGLY Americans. I miss the SILENT majority...now the loudmouth brainwashed majority. STILL 36%.
You are the anti American voice here. You are scum.... hello...

Forum List

Back