Trump says Putin calls Obama the N-Word.

N|gger. There. I said it. Just say the god damned word guys. We have first amendment rights for a reason. It's unsavory, but it's life.

Now, frankly, who cares what Putin called Obama? Also, as someone who speaks an Eastern European language I can tell you that n|gger is actually a very common way of referring to a black person. There is nothing derogatory about the word in that part of the world.

Also, who the hell is this "alt-right leader." I've literally never heard his name, ever. And it's not like this guy is the elected head of some "alt-right party."

Last edited:
'Trump says Putin calls Obama the N-Word'? Oh yeah? Well, I say that Trump told his house-keeper that Putin didn't call Obama the N-Word.

N|gger. There. I said it. Just say the god damned word guys. We have first amendment rights for a reason. It's unsavory, but it's life.

Now, frankly, who cares what Putin called Obama? Also, as someone who speaks an Eastern European language I can tell you that n|gger is actually a very common way of referring to a black person. There is nothing derogatory about the word in that part of the world.

Also, who the hell is this "alt-right leader." I've literally never heard his name, ever. And it's not like this guy is the elected head of some "alt-right party."
Nothing derogatory? LOL Now the thug Putin is even more of a hero to the deplorables...

What's the problem here rderp?
WTF do you think, deplorable? Racism is goooood...ay caramba....
So you think half the United States is deplorable?

Advice: don't leave your welfare apartment in the city and visit the heart land.
you have to be insane or really bad at math if you think half the country supports trump
And if that's what you think, when Trump is packing them in by the tens of thousands at his rallies, and Hitlery can't pay 100 to show up, you need a really bad reality check.

Forum List

Back