Trump says: "Merry Christmas" at Michigan rally.

Heathen liberals and their PC bullshit has been routed by the great president elect Trump. Trump told the left to cram PC up their ass.
Uh no. I know many actual Heathens/Pagans/Creators/Atheists who have ZERO problem with christmas and all of its extras the music,plays,scenes etc etc. Its the social justice warrior libtard that causes problems. I am not a christian and I have ZERO problem with christmas and all of its extras that go with it.

And I know many heathen godless Christmas hating liberals. To be fair they hate pretty much everything, they walk around pissed at the world because somehow they were cheated by the 'rich'.

Heathen liberals and their PC bullshit has been routed by the great president elect Trump. Trump told the left to cram PC up their ass.
Uh no. I know many actual Heathens/Pagans/Creators/Atheists who have ZERO problem with christmas and all of its extras the music,plays,scenes etc etc. Its the social justice warrior libtard that causes problems. I am not a christian and I have ZERO problem with christmas and all of its extras that go with it.

Most people have ZERO problem with it. It's the Religious nuts and their persecution complex that are making such a big deal of it.

Obama asks God to bless America on a regular basis, do you consider Obama a religious nut?

What if you say "Merry Christmas" to someone in public, but an atheist overhears? Isn't that insensitive?

What Trump said was "you are allowed to say Merry Christmas again". It wasn't a presidential edict but rather a wink and a nod and an acknowledgement to Christians that everything is O.K. again and they wouldn't be treated like 2nd class citizens. The crowd went wild.

It really was a great rally. Trump was classic Trump. Biggest highlight for me...

"It used to be, the cars were made in Flint, and you couldn't drink the water in Mexico. Now, the cars are made in Mexico, and you can't drink the water in Flint."

Wow. He really nailed it. Perfectly sums up where we're at.

I said Merry Christmas to several people last night just to see if I would get a negative reaction, but nobody seemed to mind. The only people who get upset about such things are nut jobs who should be ignored.

It's really cool to watch RWrs use "Merry Christmas" like it's a weapon. Such a reason for the season.
It is only a weapon because foolish PC indoctrinated leftists like yourself, make it so.

Trump says: "Merry Christmas" at Michigan rally.
I bet you and your fellow nutters got so excited, you all wet your pants together; kind of like one of your circle jerks.

It's official!!! The imaginary liberal war on christmas is over!!!

trump said merry christmas!!!

thank you president-elect trump for ending the war on christmas!!!

Last edited:

Most people have ZERO problem with it. It's the Religious nuts and their persecution complex that are making such a big deal of it.

Obama asks God to bless America on a regular basis, do you consider Obama a religious nut?
He's also said Merry Christmas a boatload of times, do you consider him Santa Claus?

What Trump said was "you are allowed to say Merry Christmas again". It wasn't a presidential edict but rather a wink and a nod and an acknowledgement to Christians that everything is O.K. again and they wouldn't be treated like 2nd class citizens. The crowd went wild.

Obama said "Merry Christmas" more times that I can remember.

Really?

When?

Every year multiple times at multiple setting during his entire Presidency. Many Trump cultists are just retarded.
youtube.com search for obama saying merry christmas.

Yes he did but,

he was secretly a Muslim from Kenya, sssshhhhhhh!

Every year multiple times at multiple setting during his entire Presidency. Many Trump cultists are just retarded.
I think you are confusing Ramadan with Christmas.

I think you are confusing Ramadan with Christmas.
Perhaps. Are they pronounced the same?

Forum List

Back