Trump’s White House: Home For Men Accused Of Domestic Abuse

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
584b232b120000dc00eee866.jpg

Probably just a coincidence, right?

President-elect Donald Trump has said that “nobody has more respect for women” than he does. Yet, his choices to fill the top slots in his administration tell an entirely different story.

On Thursday, he announced that fast-food CEO Andrew Puzder was his pick for labor secretary. The same day, serious allegations that Puzder abused his ex-wife emerged ― putting him in the same company as Trump’s choice for White House chief strategist, Steve Bannon, and even the president-elect himself.

DETAILS: Trump’s White House Shaping Up To Be Home For Men Accused Of Domestic Abuse

Holy shit, what has America turned into? Is this really who Christians want running our country? Evangelicals must be so proud to have supported Trump.

Last edited:
You Half-Wit Liberal Bitches & Whining Pussy Marxists should have known something was up when the head Evangelicals said back months ago:

"We ain't looking for a Preacher."

After 8 years of Obama---they Saw The Light.

I have no idea about Trump or Bannon, but why do I find it odd that these allegations about Puzder only surfaced the same day that he was announced as Trump's pick for labor secretary?

I have no idea about Trump or Bannon, but why do I find it odd that these allegations about Puzder only surfaced the same day that he was announced as Trump's pick for labor secretary?

The same reason Trump became a "racist" the second he ran as a republicrat.

His beaner jokes didn't help though.

Because he didn't have an effect on the entire country before then. If you think about it a little bit, you won't have to ask such silly questions.

The same reason Trump became a "racist" the second he ran as a republicrat.

His beaner jokes didn't help though.

He's not a racist. He's just an out of touch jackass. Really? You're going to show your love for Mexicans by tweeting a picture of yourself eating a taco bowl? Really? :lol:

Probably just a coincidence, no
President-elect Donald Trump has said that “nobody has more respect for women” than he does. Yet, his choices to fill the top slots in his administration tell an entirely different story.

On Thursday, he announced that fast-food CEO Andrew Puzder was his pick for labor secretary. The same day, serious allegations that Puzder abused his ex-wife emerged ― putting him in the same company as Trump’s choice for White House chief strategist, Steve Bannon, and even the president-elect himself.

DETAILS: Trump’s White House Shaping Up To Be Home For Men Accused Of Domestic Abuse

Holy shit, what has America turned into? Is this really who Christians want running our country? Evangelicals must be so proud to have supported Trump.
Sometimes bitching nagging wives need to be put in their place by force. I see nothing wrong with this. After all, it's a man's world.

He's not a racist. He's just an out of touch jackass. Really? You're going to show your love for Mexicans by tweeting a picture of yourself eating a taco bowl? Really? :lol:

Looking back on it, I wonder if he wasn't trying to caricature political pandering.

Like when political whores go to Buffalo NY and profess their love of pizza, wings and beer. Take some pictures taking a bite of pizza and a sip of beer, then go barf it up like a bolemic in the limo. It's all so fuckin fake only an idiot is impressed by it.

The Trump Taco bowl thing was even more so ridiculous that it looked like someone deliberately tried to make it that way.

Probably just a coincidence, right?

You need to stop spamming now Lakhota .

The election is over.

Trump is YOUR president.

Looking back on it, I wonder if he wasn't trying to caricature political pandering.

Like when political whores go to Buffalo NY and profess their love of pizza, wings and beer. Take some pictures taking a bite of pizza and a sip of beer, then go barf it up like a bolemic in the limo. It's all so fuckin fake only an idiot is impressed by it.

The Trump Taco bowl thing was even more so ridiculous that it looked like someone deliberately tried to make it that way.

More than likely something somebody born into the rich elite would do without even realizing how ridiculous it is. Like calling the one black guy at his rally "my African-American".

More than likely something somebody born into the rich elite would do without even realizing how ridiculous it is. Like calling the one black guy at his rally "my African-American".

Didn't see that one, but I stopped paying attention after Cruz got out. I figured hitlary would win.

Trump is the world's richest professional clown though. That taco bowl was fuckin hillarious....

It had to be deliberate....

I mean come on...

572bb891c36188397e8b457f.jpg

He did that on purpose...

8% or so voted for him.
They were smart enough to get away from the lefts harmful policies.

Forum List

Back