Trump Says His Favorite Color Is Blue...Media Says Blue Is Oppressive And Racist

Seems anything Trump does is called nasty and mean. If Trump gives a speech it's called dark and insulting. They can't afford to let Trump wipe away the false image the media has created of a Trump being a racist and psychotic loose cannon. But considering what he's running against, this is their only option.

Even though Hillary is harder to find than Amelia Earhart when it comes to natural disasters and meeting with heads of state, all the left has to say about a highly active campaigner like Donald Trump is that he's insulting.

I think what is insulting is they actually think we're this stupid.

HILLARY CLINTON (D), Presidential Nominee: You don’t build a coalition by insulting our friends or acting like a loose cannon. And it certainly takes more than trying to make up for a year of insults and insinuations by dropping in on our neighbors for a few hours and then flying home again.​

Well this is what has happened to her double-digit lead while she was sitting on her ass:

1472671852945.jpg

Links

Trashing Trump: Why the pundits are now eating their words | Fox News

Trump talks of building a wall -- and a relationship -- on visit to Mexico

Fox News Poll: Trump narrows Clinton's lead | Fox News
Its true, my favorite color is blue too....
Fooled me. I was convinced your favorite color is white.
The only thing I like white, is the crotch area in my underwear!!

That was more information than we needed to know.

Seems anything Trump does is called nasty and mean. If Trump gives a speech it's called dark and insulting. They can't afford to let Trump wipe away the false image the media has created of a Trump being a racist and psychotic loose cannon. But considering what he's running against, this is their only option.

Even though Hillary is harder to find than Amelia Earhart when it comes to natural disasters and meeting with heads of state, all the left has to say about a highly active campaigner like Donald Trump is that he's insulting.

I think what is insulting is they actually think we're this stupid.

HILLARY CLINTON (D), Presidential Nominee: You don’t build a coalition by insulting our friends or acting like a loose cannon. And it certainly takes more than trying to make up for a year of insults and insinuations by dropping in on our neighbors for a few hours and then flying home again.​

Well this is what has happened to her double-digit lead while she was sitting on her ass:

1472671852945.jpg

Links

Trashing Trump: Why the pundits are now eating their words | Fox News

Trump talks of building a wall -- and a relationship -- on visit to Mexico

Fox News Poll: Trump narrows Clinton's lead | Fox News
Its true, my favorite color is blue too....
Fooled me. I was convinced your favorite color is white.
The only thing I like white, is the crotch area in my underwear!!

That was more information than we needed to know.
What do you expect from a critch stain.

Forum List

Back