Trump Says His Favorite Color Is Blue...Media Says Blue Is Oppressive And Racist

If she can't be bothered to show up during an election, how is she gonna act once she's in office?

She obviously doesn't give a shit. Once she's in power she will be even worse.

Why would she show up to speak to that loser? He's at a 22% approval rate with his own people.
How insulting.

You must really hate Hispanics.

Hispanics really hate their President. No upside.
Most of them are up here in the US, so that's understandable.

I think he wanted to have a chance to act like that putz Vincente Fox and tell Trump off, to his face, but Trump was too respectful and diplomatic.

He at least waited till Trump left before he started bad-mouthing him.

Seems anything Trump does is called nasty and mean. If Trump gives a speech it's called dark and insulting. They can't afford to let Trump wipe away the false image the media has created of a Trump being a racist and psychotic loose cannon. But considering what he's running against, this is their only option.

Even though Hillary is harder to find than Amelia Earhart when it comes to natural disasters and meeting with heads of state, all the left has to say about a highly active campaigner like Donald Trump is that he's insulting.

I think what is insulting is they actually think we're this stupid.

HILLARY CLINTON (D), Presidential Nominee: You don’t build a coalition by insulting our friends or acting like a loose cannon. And it certainly takes more than trying to make up for a year of insults and insinuations by dropping in on our neighbors for a few hours and then flying home again.​

Well this is what has happened to her double-digit lead while she was sitting on her ass:

1472671852945.jpg

Links

Trashing Trump: Why the pundits are now eating their words | Fox News

Trump talks of building a wall -- and a relationship -- on visit to Mexico

Fox News Poll: Trump narrows Clinton's lead | Fox News
Its true, my favorite color is blue too....
Fooled me. I was convinced your favorite color is white.
The only thing I like white, is the crotch area in my underwear!!
Seems anything Trump does is called nasty and mean. If Trump gives a speech it's called dark and insulting. They can't afford to let Trump wipe away the false image the media has created of a Trump being a racist and psychotic loose cannon. But considering what he's running against, this is their only option.

Even though Hillary is harder to find than Amelia Earhart when it comes to natural disasters and meeting with heads of state, all the left has to say about a highly active campaigner like Donald Trump is that he's insulting.

HILLARY CLINTON (D), Presidential Nominee: You don’t build a coalition by insulting our friends or acting like a loose cannon. And it certainly takes more than trying to make up for a year of insults and insinuations by dropping in on our neighbors for a few hours and then flying home again.​

Well this is what has happened to her double-digit lead while she was sitting on her ass:

1472671852945.jpg

Links

Its true, my favorite color is blue too....
Fooled me. I was convinced your favorite color is white.
The only thing I like white, is the crotch area in my underwear!!
In your case likely a vast vast expanse of white.

If she can't be bothered to show up during an election, how is she gonna act once she's in office?

Why would she show up to speak to that loser? He's at a 22% approval rate with his own people.
How insulting.

The people in Mexico dont like him. Their location has nothing to do with liking someone.

I think he wanted to have a chance to act like that putz Vincente Fox and tell Trump off, to his face, but Trump was too respectful and diplomatic.

Trump pussied out when he had the face to face...then once he was back in the US he got tough.

Its like this scene

Clinton didn't do that, Bonehead. The establishment power brokers are putting it all on the line for her because they need her.
Big time donors give a shit load of money if they know the politician is willing to take a bribe.
Hillary can't fill a high school gymnasium and these boneheads believe she's raising record monies.

LOL, it doesn't get any stupider.

http://tiny.iavian.net/c3if

In accepting the invitation of President Enrique Pena Nieto to fly to Mexico City, the Donald was taking a major risk.

Yet it was a bold and decisive move, and it paid off in what was the best day of Donald Trump’s campaign.

Standing beside Nieto, graciously complimenting him and speaking warmly of Mexico and its people, Trump looked like a president. And the Mexican president treated him like one, even as Trump restated the basic elements of his immigration policy, including the border wall.

The gnashing of teeth up at the New York Times testifies to Trump’s triumph:

“Mr. Trump has spent his entire campaign painting Mexico as a nation of rapists, drug smugglers, and trade hustlers. … But instead of chastising Mr. Trump, Mr. Pena Nieto treated him like a visiting head of state … with side-by-side lecterns and words of deferential mush.”

As I wrote in August, Trump “must convince the nation … he is an acceptable, indeed, a preferable alternative” to Hillary Clinton, whom the nation does not want.

In Mexico City, Trump did that. He reassured voters who are leaning toward him that he can be president. As for those who are apprehensive about his temperament, they saw reassurance.

For validation, one need not rely on supporters of Trump. Even Mexicans who loathe Trump are conceding his diplomatic coup.

“Trump achieved his purpose,” said journalism professor Carlos Bravo Regidor. “He looked serene, firm, presidential.” Our “humiliation is now complete,” tweeted an anchorman at Televisa.

How insulting.

The people in Mexico dont like him. Their location has nothing to do with liking someone.

Trump pussied out when he had the face to face...then once he was back in the US he got tough.

Its like this scene

So you wanted him to act like the fake chartoon character you on the left have painted of him instead of the statesman and 'get down to business' type of guy that he really is?

Noted.

How insulting.

Its like this scene

So you wanted him to act like the fake chartoon character you on the left have painted of him instead of the statesman and 'get down to business' type of guy that he really is?

Noted.

No, sorry I thought that when his staple is that Mexico is going to pay for the wall that he would've told the Mexican President that too. He didnt bring it up...the Mexican President did and said he's not paying for anything. So Trump, the great business guy and tough on the border guy had his chance and pussied out.

How insulting.

Its like this scene

Noted.

No, sorry I thought that when his staple is that Mexico is going to pay for the wall that he would've told the Mexican President that too. He didnt bring it up...the Mexican President did and said he's not paying for anything. So Trump, the great business guy and tough on the border guy had his chance and pussied out.

Oh so you must eat shit.........because you claim you was a fly on the wall listening to their meeting, right?

Its like this scene

Noted.

Oh so you must eat shit.........because you claim you was a fly on the wall listening to their meeting, right?

Trump said they didnt talk about it.

The President said they did and he wasnt going to pay shit

Its like this scene

Noted.

Trump said it wasn't discussed. The Mexican President claims he brought it up. Trump later said he wasn't their to negotiate anything and because he isn't president discussing who pays is considered out of bounds.

Its like this scene

Noted.

Trump said it wasn't discussed. The Mexican President claims he brought it up. Trump later said he wasn't their to negotiate anything and because he isn't president discussing who pays is considered out of bounds.

And then 4 hours later he yells "Mexico is going to pay for it!" to remain in bounds. He withered and pussied out

Trump Says His Favorite Color Is Blue...Media Says Blue Is Oppressive And Racist
Well! If media says so it must be true. I guess Trump is oppressive and a racist. I wonder ... what is Bush Baby's favourite colour? Must be red - the colour of blood, guts and murder ... on a massive scale.

What about Abe Lincoln? Black? Oh yeah, now I remember - black is the colour of those who wear top hats, are honest, like to go to the theatre, and are usually dead before their time.

Well! If media says so it must be true. I guess Trump is oppressive and a racist. I wonder ... what is Bush Baby's favourite colour? Must be red - the colour of blood, guts and murder ... on a massive scale.

What about Abe Lincoln? Black? Oh yeah, now I remember - black is the colour of those who wear top hats, are honest, like to go to the theatre, and are usually dead before their time.
Speaking of oppressive.....

hillary_for_president_yard_sign-r6f05ef847e6b4845b2ed01868962c202_fomuz_8byvr_512.jpg.cf.jpg

1472671852945.jpg

Links

2vrv8li.jpg

Forum List

Back