Trump Says His Favorite Color Is Blue...Media Says Blue Is Oppressive And Racist

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Seems anything Trump does is called nasty and mean. If Trump gives a speech it's called dark and insulting. They can't afford to let Trump wipe away the false image the media has created of a Trump being a racist and psychotic loose cannon. But considering what he's running against, this is their only option.

Even though Hillary is harder to find than Amelia Earhart when it comes to natural disasters and meeting with heads of state, all the left has to say about a highly active campaigner like Donald Trump is that he's insulting.

I think what is insulting is they actually think we're this stupid.

HILLARY CLINTON (D), Presidential Nominee: You don’t build a coalition by insulting our friends or acting like a loose cannon. And it certainly takes more than trying to make up for a year of insults and insinuations by dropping in on our neighbors for a few hours and then flying home again.​

Well this is what has happened to her double-digit lead while she was sitting on her ass:

1472671852945.jpg

Links

Trashing Trump: Why the pundits are now eating their words | Fox News

Trump talks of building a wall -- and a relationship -- on visit to Mexico

Fox News Poll: Trump narrows Clinton's lead | Fox News

Seems anything Trump does is called nasty and mean. If Trump gives a speech it's called dark and insulting. They can't afford to let Trump wipe away the false image the media has created of a Trump being a racist and psychotic loose cannon. But considering what he's running against, this is their only option.

Even though Hillary is harder to find than Amelia Earhart when it comes to natural disasters and meeting with heads of state, all the left has to say about a highly active campaigner like Donald Trump is that he's insulting.

HILLARY CLINTON (D), Presidential Nominee: You don’t build a coalition by insulting our friends or acting like a loose cannon. And it certainly takes more than trying to make up for a year of insults and insinuations by dropping in on our neighbors for a few hours and then flying home again.​

Well this is what has happened to her double-digit lead while she was sitting on her ass:

1472671852945.jpg

Links

You are not taking the de crackaization in Ameria process well

1472671852945.jpg

Links

Its true, my favorite color is blue too....

If she can't be bothered to show up during an election, how is she gonna act once she's in office?

She obviously doesn't give a shit. Once she's in power she will be even worse.

If she can't be bothered to show up during an election, how is she gonna act once she's in office?

Why would she show up to speak to that loser? He's at a 22% approval rate with his own people.

I like green. What level of racist is that?

Just wondering so I'll have an idea of how hard I need to check my privilege.

Carson: Media in ‘all-out assault’ on Trump

“It’s because there’s been an all-out assault on him, unprecedented I believe, by the media,” Carson, a prominent Trump supporter, said Friday on Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria.”

“They recognize he represents an incredible threat to the whole progressive movement."

Carson cited the coverage of Trump’s claim that President Obama “founded” the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

“What he said recently about ISIS, you know, hyperbole, but when Hillary Clinton said that he was the ‘No. 1 recruiter for ISIS,’ did anybody get excited about that?” he asked. "They knew he didn’t have an officer over there signing up people. They know exactly what Donald Trump means, they know."

“But they need to make a big deal out of it so that they can affect weak-minded people and say, ‘See how horrible he is? Forget all about that stuff,’” he continued.

Carson also said liberals fear Trump would move the Supreme Court to the right.

“All they need is one more term so that they can get two to four Supreme Court justices in there,” he said.

“And they can get the federal court system stacked the way they need it. Then it doesn’t matter any more after that.”

Why would she show up to speak to that loser? He's at a 22% approval rate with his own people.
How insulting.

You must really hate Hispanics.

The old bich is afraid someone will produce an old photo of her helping to offload bundles of cocaine at Mena airport from private planes flown in from mexico.
Someone in the Mexican's presidential palace: "I remember you! I used to fly one of the planes that flew your cocaine in from mexico! Here. I've even got a photo of you with a bundle in your arms. You always told us you'd visit mexico some day. And here you are".

If she can't be bothered to show up during an election, how is she gonna act once she's in office? She obviously doesn't give a shit. Once she's in power she will be even worse.
If an opponent is intent on committing political suicide, the smart thing is to stand back and let them do it. In the meantime she's stocking the war chest for the fall.

Alfonso Aguilar withdraws support from Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Clinton camp smashes fundraising record: $143 million in August - CNNPolitics.com

The old bich is afraid someone will produce an old photo of her helping to offload bundles of cocaine at Mena airport from private planes flown in from mexico.
Someone in the Mexican's presidential palace: "I remember you! I used to fly one of the planes that flew your cocaine in from mexico! Here. I've even got a photo of you with a bundle in your arms. You always told us you'd visit mexico some day. And here you are".
She gets her coke straight from Columbia. Smuggling it inside of chickens sold in our Commissary system. Tyson Foods based out of Arkansas.

1472671852945.jpg

Links

Blue is also the color of the Virgin's robe. Just sayin

If she can't be bothered to show up during an election, how is she gonna act once she's in office? She obviously doesn't give a shit. Once she's in power she will be even worse.
If an opponent is intent on committing political suicide, the smart thing is to stand back and let them do it. In the meantime she's stocking the war chest for the fall.

Alfonso Aguilar withdraws support from Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Clinton camp smashes fundraising record: $143 million in August - CNNPolitics.com
Ahh yes. Rich people pony up the dough.

Millions From Maxed-Out Clinton Donors Flowed Through Loophole

Millions From Maxed-Out Clinton Donors Flowed Through Loophole
By Bill Allison
August 26, 2016
When the Democratic National Committee announced its $32 million fundraising haul last month, it touted the result as evidence of “energy and excitement” for Hillary Clinton’s nomination for the White House and other races down the ballot. The influx of money, however, also owes in part to an unprecedented workaround of political spending limits that lets the party tap into millions of dollars more from Clinton’s wealthiest donors.

At least $7.3 million of the DNC’s July total originated with payments from hundreds of major donors who had already contributed the maximum $33,400 to the national committee, a review of Federal Election Commission filings shows. The contributions, many of which were made months earlier, were first bundled by the Hillary Victory Fund and then transferred to the state Democratic parties, which effectively stripped the donors’ names and sent the money to the DNC as a lump sum.

Of the transfers that state parties made to the DNC for which donor information was available, an overwhelming proportion came from contributions from maxed-out donors:

On average, 83 percent of the money that was sent from the state committees to the DNC in July originated with a donor who had already given the maximum $33,400 to the national party.

1472671852945.jpg

Links

Fooled me. I was convinced your favorite color is white.

1472671852945.jpg

Links

The only thing I like white, is the crotch area in my underwear!!

1472671852945.jpg

Links

The only thing I like white, is the crotch area in my underwear!!
Yeah....
And it's because it never is.

Too many hashmarks.

Forum List

Back