Trump says he could shoot someone and not lose voters

Hyperbole:

Hyperbole.png

I realize it's a big word Jim, but it's about time you became acquainted with it and familiarized yourself with it's usage.

Last edited:
That statement says a lot about the nuts that are supporting the lunatic. He is going to embarrass the GOP like never before.

Hyperbole Examples for Children

If I can’t get a Smartphone, I will die.

They won't actually die if they don't get a Smartphone. In truth, the worst that will happen is they will be disappointed.
Old Mr. Smith has been teaching here since the Stone Age.

The stone age ended over 11,000 years ago...Mr. Smith has not been teaching that long.
He was skinny enough to jump through a keyhole.

A standard keyhole is less than half an inch tall and 1/8th inch wide. No one is thin enough to traverse through a keyhole.
I ate so much at Thanksgiving, I must weigh more than a whale.

A blue whale weighs 420,000 pounds. The person making this statement does not weigh 420,000 pounds after eating dinner.

Hope this helps further your understanding of the concept of hyperbole. Glad I was here to help. :thup:

I love how hyperbole brings out the faux outragers :lol: :lol:

"Can you believe he said he could shoot someone and not lose voters?!"
"Yes! This is an outrage! Clearly not fit for the Presidency!"
"Agreed! I'm so hungry I could eat a horse. You want to go grab something to eat?"
"Yeah, but I don't know of any places that serve horses ."

Basically what is Trump REALLY saying in this comment: "My supporter's are soooo STUPID I could shoot someone right in front of their eye's (for no reason) and they would still support me."

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

And frankly they are!

That's right. He is mocking his own supporters for being to deep into him.

And cereal_killer , you think you are teaching a class or something? We all know it's hyperbole and nobody of consequence is outraged. We are laughing at you. Your guy thinks you are a moron.

He's totally correct.

If he shot DarkFury214 or Vagifail, they'd still support him.
The major difference between most of the right and most of the left is the right has principles and the left has none.

That's why the false premise of this thread is an epic fail.

The best tool the left has is the conservative base and their principles. That's why they try to tarnish Republicans while they know that their own candidates are total shit.

He's totally correct.

The major difference between most of the right and most of the left is the right has principles and the left has none.

The best tool the left has is the conservative base and their principles. That's why they try to tarnish Republicans while they know that their own candidates are total shit.

Blah Blah Blah..Obama is not running again. He has embarrassed the GOP in two general elections and has no reason to do it again.

He's totally correct.

Blah Blah Blah..Obama is not running again. He has embarrassed the GOP in two general elections and has no reason to do it again.
Irregardless.......Obama is counting on blacks to support him so he can continue to go after white businesses after he leaves the White House.

I don't think he'll be disappointed.

Homosexuals will continue to support him because they think he gave them the right to marry. It doesn't matter to them that he's trying to steal our wealth and give it to other countries, or that he's trying to cause chaos in the streets. They could care less.

He's totally correct.

Irregardless.......Obama is counting on blacks to support him so he can continue to go after white businesses after he leaves the White House.

I don't think he'll be disappointed.

Homosexuals will continue to support him because they think he gave them the right to marry. It doesn't matter to them that he's trying to steal our wealth and give it to other countries, or that he's trying to cause chaos in the streets. They could care less.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: Still chaffed pretty bad, huh? :offtopic:

Forum List

Back