Trump says China respects him for his 'very, very large brain..."

so what , if actually said its simply the Trumps OPINION Nat .

Tell me if there was EVER a more moronic, narcissistic idiot who sat in the oval office

Trump says China respects him for his 'very, very large brain
And I thought that your "politics" posts couldn't get any more shallow and irrelevant.

LastFuck.jpg

Tell me if there was EVER a more moronic, narcissistic idiot who sat in the oval office

So because Obama make some humorous video that millions and millions of Americans make something is wrong with him?

How many American say I have a very large brain?

So because Obama make some humorous video that millions and millions of Americans make something is wrong with him?

YOU?

Not one

YOU?

Not one

You can't say not one. You can say "only one".

YOU?

Not one

You can't say not one. You can say "only one".

Lets try this again...

not one American can say you have a very large brain.

(I hate having to explain a joke, but it's often necessary in Deans case)

Do Trump cultists REALLY believe that Trump has a "very, very large brain"???..........

Maybe Trump was really talking about his ass......LOL

Forum List

Back