Trump said he never said he raised 6 million for veterans.

Trump lies. So does Hillary. Where are all your threads on her lies?
You want to speak of consistency and shit.. You are up!

You are kidding, right? There have been hundreds of threads on her being indicted, lying, stealing, and even murder. Trump gets called on an assertion and he is offended...
I am talking about from rderp, Jim

Trump campaign admits it did not raise $6 million for veterans - CNNPolitics.com

I just watched him on TV. On Morning Joe, he said he raised 6 million in an hour. On a televised speech, he said he raised 6 million after making "calls".

Now he says he never said he said he raised 6 million.

What do you think of that USMB Republicans. Using veterans as political props. Lying right to your face.

Forget Hillary. Forget Obama.

Are you OK with it coming from Trump?

Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, said they did not want to receive any of the contributions.

Did Donald Trump Lie About Giving $1 Million Of His Own Money To Veterans | RedState

Right now, on live TV, Trump is saying he has never been so mistreated for doing such a good job. The press is nasty for reporting on this. He says zero dollars have been taken out for administration of the money.

Now he is reading a list of supposed donors. All certified checks.

It seems most of the money is coming from other Veterans groups. How can that be counted? How can you say you are raising money for veterans by taking money from Veteran's charities? I'm sure Republicans will be able to explain it.

The list will be published. Looks like he is getting his ass protected.

Trump's Veterans Site Directs Donations To Trump's Personal Foundation

Can't wait for the list to be published. Nearly every donor was another Veteran's charity. You won't believe it. It's unbelievable.
It's just typical Trump. Facts are not one of his strong points. He says whatever he thinks his supporters want to hear.

Cjy0-MpWgAARUOF.jpg

Here is the list. It's almost all veterans giving to Trumps veterans charity.

It's NOT raising money. It's moving money around.

Uh, that is a list of recipients, not donors. Trump's million went to Marine Corps Law Enforcement Foundation.

"NPR reached out to all 41 of the groups Trump listed as receiving donations. Of those, 31 responded. One group, the Navy SEAL Foundation, said it does not disclose details of its donations. The other 30 confirmed the amounts Trump reported Tuesday, accounting for $4.27 million of the $5.6 million total."

For those complaining about how long it took, let us compare it to the Clinton Foundation's speed in doling out their Haiti funds, shall we (still not done)? Or, maybe we can compare administrative fees (Trump's was 0).[/QUOTE]
----------
By all means, please compare the Clinton Bush Haiti fund with this....and please provide a link!!![/QUOTE]
-------

Care4all

Not the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund monies, (that was disbursed according to Judicial Watch) The Clinton Foundation monies:

Clintons Pushed Most Wasteful of U.S.-Funded Haiti Projects - Judicial Watch

DN!

Blog: Clinton Foundation's chickens coming home to roost in Haiti?

Video: Pay-for-play at Clinton Foundation for Haiti relief? - Hot Air

That foundation is a slush fund and has been since its inception.

Clinton Foundation ‘fraud began with exploiting earthquake’

I apologize for any formatting errors. Every time I pasted a link at the bottom of my reply, it pasted in the middle of who I was responding to. I think I got them fixed but sorry if I missed one.

Last edited:
Shit. I don't know how to fix that. Can you understand it like that? If not, I can move to a desktop and try again. Again, sorry about the quoting hiccup. No idea why this tablet is fighting me.

Shit. I don't know how to fix that. Can you understand it like that? If not, I can move to a desktop and try again. Again, sorry about the quoting hiccup. No idea why this tablet is fighting me.
Tresha, you said in your first post do you want to compare TRUMPs charity distribution to the Clinton FOUNDATION'S distribution of their Haiti fund, and all of your links like your judicial watch one's HAVE NOTHING to do with the Clinton Foundation.

Fact checkers confirm Hillary Clinton is more honest than any of her 2016 opponents

The Final Five -- on the Truth-O-Meter

Look at that. Hillary checked almost twice as much as anyone else and she is by far the most honest.

You know every fact checker is going to say the same thing.

Now, are you going to admit your idol is a liar? It's not like he's hiding it.

1035x1861-CANDIDATE-FALSEHOODS_v3.png
From a fucking radical Left group supported indirectly by people like Soros.
Anyone else notice the photos of ALL the REPs are made to look as negative as possible?
Anyone else notice all three DEM candidates are seen to be the 'most honest' compared to the REP candidates?
Anyone who believes Hillary is the "most honest candidate" is fucking mentally ill.
You're a fucking troll! And a stupid one at that.
No wonder you're only getting 50 cents per
astroturf from Soros.

Tresha, you said in your first post do you want to compare TRUMPs charity distribution to the Clinton FOUNDATION'S distribution of their Haiti fund, and all of your links like your judicial watch one's HAVE NOTHING to do with the Clinton Foundation.
FACT! 98% of the Clinton Global Shakedown Scam goes to (cough) "administration expenses.
Charity Watch has put the Clinton Global Pay To Play Scam on their 'Charity Watch list. Which means they advise potential donors to be careful giving to that charity because the charity can't be properly audited because in essence someone's fucking around with the numbers.
Flying around the world in private chartered jets is apparently very expensive.
But then Bill never has been frugal with his personal habits.

Cjy0-MpWgAARUOF.jpg

Here is the list. Look at it.

It's almost all veterans giving to Trumps veterans charity.

GOD you're a fucking slime ball!
The list is the list of charities Trump SENT THE MONEY TO asshole!
The 5.6 million and counting came from tens of thousands of small donors.
You've never made yourself look like a bigger piece of shit as much as this time.

Cjy0-MpWgAARUOF.jpg

You've never made yourself look like a bigger piece of shit as much as this time.

He also thought that one million went to one single person.

And one guy got $100,000.00
Really? One guy?
What a moron.

Cjy0-MpWgAARUOF.jpg

Uh, that is a list of recipients, not donors. Trump's million went to Marine Corps Law Enforcement Foundation.

"NPR reached out to all 41 of the groups Trump listed as receiving donations. Of those, 31 responded. One group, the Navy SEAL Foundation, said it does not disclose details of its donations. The other 30 confirmed the amounts Trump reported Tuesday, accounting for $4.27 million of the $5.6 million total."

For those complaining about how long it took, let us compare it to the Clinton Foundation's speed in doling out their Haiti funds, shall we (still not done)? Or, maybe we can compare administrative fees (Trump's was 0).
----------
By all means, please compare the Clinton Bush Haiti fund with this....and please provide a link!!![/QUOTE]
-------

Care4all

Not the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund monies, (that was disbursed according to Judicial Watch) The Clinton Foundation monies:

DN!

I apologize for any formatting errors. Every time I pasted a link at the bottom of my reply, it pasted in the middle of who I was responding to. I think I got them fixed but sorry if I missed one.

Wrong again. Your links are to right-wing blogs, not legitimate news sources.

The Clinton Foundation's work in Haiti has done wonders in some areas, and not so well in others. But all who work with them concede that it has improved the life of Haitians. Poverty, corruption and political incompetence has been the order of the day for Haitians from the days of Papa Doc Duvalier. You can't turn around a total clusterfuck overnight, that may take a generation, and not all of the Clintons ideas have been successful.

But the Foundation is NOT slush fund, as shown by their financial statements and IRS filings. 80% of the money raised goes into their projects, which is an excellent record for a charity.

Fact checkers confirm Hillary Clinton is more honest than any of her 2016 opponents

The Final Five -- on the Truth-O-Meter

Look at that. Hillary checked almost twice as much as anyone else and she is by far the most honest.

You know every fact checker is going to say the same thing.

Now, are you going to admit your idol is a liar? It's not like he's hiding it.

1035x1861-CANDIDATE-FALSEHOODS_v3.png

Lol, as if Politifacts is not a Democratic subsidiary, hauling water for Clinton from day one.

roflmao

Cjy0-MpWgAARUOF.jpg

He also thought that one million went to one single person.

And one guy got $100,000.00
Really? One guy?
What a moron.
dont expect a libtard to deal in facts.

Trump is such a proven serial liar at this point that bringing up additional ones is just running up the score.
Horse shit.

Name them. There is nothing he has said that cannot be understood to be either him being misinformed, having a slightly faulty memory or he believes it is true and you libtards disagree with him on the facts.

None of that amounts to a lie, Sherlock.

When people raise money for a charity event, they count all pledge donations, just like Trump did. They might have to adjust the amount downwards if some have to back out, but that is normal, not corruption. No one counts donations raised only by the amount actually put in the bank accounts of the charities targeted.

Trumps delay has come from his being deliberate to try to avoid scam charities and to distribute the money around as much as possible.

And in spite of the good work that Trump has done here, the idiot leftwin blowhards slam Trump with these little nitpicks, ignoring the fact that Clinton has given zero to veteran groups to anyones knowledge; but correct me if I am wrong - how much has Hillary given to Veterans groups other than her paid shills?

The media is so in the tank for Hillary it should lose its status in the public mind as objective arbiters of the facts, nor should they be considered authoritative sources for anything related to American policy or politics.

As a lawyer, Clinton knew the Iraq invasion was against international law. That should have been the final argument against voting for unconstitutional federal action. It doesn't matter if she was lied to about any details.
The idea of 'pre-emptive war', especially on the other side of the earth, would not be well received by the founders of America. It is certainly not something a Goldwater Republican would vote for, nor a Stevenson Democrat.
She knew it was wrong, but she voted for it out of expediency. So, when she says she made a mistake because she was lied to, she is lying.
For those who argued against the Iraq catastrophe, it is as easy to vote for Trump as for her; i.e., impossible.

Cjy0-MpWgAARUOF.jpg

For those complaining about how long it took, let us compare it to the Clinton Foundation's speed in doling out their Haiti funds, shall we (still not done)? Or, maybe we can compare administrative fees (Trump's was 0).
----------
By all means, please compare the Clinton Bush Haiti fund with this....and please provide a link!!!
-------

Care4all

DN!

Wrong again. Your links are to right-wing blogs, not legitimate news sources.

The Clinton Foundation's work in Haiti has done wonders in some areas, and not so well in others. But all who work with them concede that it has improved the life of Haitians. Poverty, corruption and political incompetence has been the order of the day for Haitians from the days of Papa Doc Duvalier. You can't turn around a total clusterfuck overnight, that may take a generation, and not all of the Clintons ideas have been successful.

But the Foundation is NOT slush fund, as shown by their financial statements and IRS filings. 80% of the money raised goes into their projects, which is an excellent record for a charity.[/QUOTE]
Dream on asshole!
Every fucking thing the Clinton's have EVER been involved with back to when they ran a cocaine smuggling operation out of Mena airport has had the stench of the Clinton's on it.
The (cough) Clinton foundation is nothing but another piece of shit stuck on their blankets!
Some day someone will 'roll' on the Clintons and produce undisputed evidence enough to send both of them to jail.

Donnie is on tape 3 times saying he raised 6 million dollars for vets, 1 out of those 3 times he clearly said " I RAISED 6 MILLION DOLLARS FOR VETS" ... then he says he desn't want to take credit, right after he fuckin TOOK CREDIT ... saw it on Fox last night.

Donnie is on tape 3 times saying he raised 6 million dollars for vets, 1 out of those 3 times he clearly said " I RAISED 6 MILLION DOLLARS FOR VETS" ... then he says he desn't want to take credit, right after he fuckin TOOK CREDIT ... saw it on Fox last night.
The best part of this story may turn out to be that the MSM won't turn loose of him. He really po'ed some journalists calling them sleezy for exposing him for what he'd claimed and then not done. They've let him off when he just blows hot air and refuses to respond to questions about whether he's actually saying crazy shite. But he took it up a notch.

They really don't like HRC, and for good reason, but she has the good sense to stay away from them. LOL

There is nothing he has said that cannot be understood to be either him being misinformed, having a slightly faulty memory or he believes it is true and you libtards disagree with him on the facts.

None of that amounts to a lie, Sherlock.
How about this, Dishonest Don stood before cameras and declared—not kidding—that he never wanted to get credit for any of it. “If we could, I wanted to keep it private because I don't think it's anybody's business if I want to send money to the vets, I wanted to make this out of the goodness of my heart—I didn't want to do this where the press is involved, I didn't want the credit for raising all this money for the vets.”

Now look at his press photo-op with mic in hand in full boast mode and count how many times his name and slogan appear on the uuuughe check!!!!

GwDMZqA3ZN6bre8yhvcpFvW0czlChEt78SEZvXzL0kl2vtUImpCWJgX6b-X1FEou-pvYNkYWYsEONeuVnPavVCwY4QFj-YML3i6SWqMpIZ_eAa-haYBBwMpv9yPctVXHkeY2ln9Z

Forum List

Back