Trump said he might have to close Mosques :D

Once again, slowly for the retarded:

I s l a m i s a r e l g i o n --- n o t a " l a w ".

FALSE!! Islam absolutely is law. That is FACT, not debateable. It is Sharia law, which comes directly from the Koran.

As for the religion aspect, that is debateable. Most people around the world do not consider Islam to be a religion, and some countries don't consider it to be a religion, either (Ex. Italy)

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status

Interesting seeing liberals showing up here with all the misinformation they've been fed, on liberal disinformation channels.

Once again, slowly for the retarded:

I s l a m i s a r e l g i o n --- n o t a " l a w ".

FALSE!! Islam absolutely is law. That is FACT, not debateable. It is Sharia law, which comes directly from the Koran.

As for the religion aspect, that is debateable. Most people around the world do not consider Islam to be a religion, and some countries don't consider it to be a religion, either (Ex. Italy)

Interesting seeing liberals showing up here with all the misinformation they've been fed, on liberal disinformation channels.

And you're gonna hold your breath until you turn blue until somebody buys that huh?

Poster please. Grow the fuck up. :eusa_hand:

for islam to claim protection under the U.S Constitution, it would have to be extremely watered down to the point few muslims would want to practice it

for islam to claim protection under the U.S Constitution, it would have to be extremely watered down to the point few muslims would want to practice it

No religion is required to "claim" protection. It's already in there. Amendment number one.

Moslems are brainwashed idiots. That is what happens when you bend down with your ass in the air, face Mecca, and pray 5x a fucking day. You become a brainwashed automaton willing to die for allah.

The main religions pretty much preach the same shit.

"Cult" is what the big religion calls the little religion .

This is what the terrorists are after - non-Muslim, 'western', demonization of all of Islam. You are playing right into their hands.
Sounds like that's what YOU'RE doing. When you have a war, YOU FIGHT IT, you don't play word games with it. Did Eisenhower worry about demonizing Germans, when he presided over the largest land/sea attack in World History ? Get real.

This is what the terrorists are after - non-Muslim, 'western', demonization of all of Islam. You are playing right into their hands.
Sounds like that's what YOU'RE doing. When you have a war, YOU FIGHT IT, you don't play word games with it. Did Eisenhower worry about demonizing Germans, when he presided over the largest land/sea attack in World History ? Get real.

"Word games" is what you're doing in post 41. Petulant child.

He has no authority to shut any religious building down. And if he thinks he will, I don't want him as president even more.

If by "same shit", you mean supremacism, mass genocide, totalitarianism, wife beating, sex discrimination, slavery, pedophilia, animal cruelty, killing apostates, then NO, you're wrong. The non-Muslim religions don't preach that "same shit"

I loath all religions. But Islam stands alone as the most destructive, backward, ignorant theology of all time.

It's evil.

Unconstitutional.
Not only is it not unconstitutional to close the mosques, it is unconstitutional to allow them to be open, and that has been the case for 226 years. Islam is a supremacism. It is the largest and most clear-cut supremacism in the world. As such, it is 100% ILLEGAL/UNCONSTITUTIONAL, so says US Constitution Article 6, Section 2, the Supremacy Clause >>

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding."

What part of the First Amendment sails over you America-haters' heads?

Read it again:

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.​

Where do you North Koreans get the authority to shut down a religion without a law?

What part of the Supremacy clause sails over your America-hating head ?

Read it again: "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding."

And since your professors didn't explain it to you (or you were sleeping when they did), NOTHING trumps the Supremacy Clause, including religions, ideologies, cults, etc. and (unlike the weak 1st Amendment, which has numerous exceptions), the strongest part of the Constitution, the Supremacy Clause has NEVER has a single exception to it, in 226 years. Back to the classroom fro you.

The Constitution protects the right to the free exercise of one's religion. The Supremacy Clause makes that protection the supreme law of the land.

You cannot constitutionally single out Muslims for discriminatory treatment solely on the basis of their religion.

Actually it's the fourteenth amendment that makes the first amendment apply to the states as well.

He has no authority to shut any religious building down. And if he thinks he will, I don't want him as president even more.
I don't want him as president to begin with, but if I knew nothing about him, and all I knew was he would not shut the mosques down, then I wouldn't want him as president just for that. He has all the authority in the world to shut the mosques down. His # 1 job is PROTECTION OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

If by "same shit", you mean supremacism, mass genocide, totalitarianism, wife beating, sex discrimination, slavery, pedophilia, animal cruelty, killing apostates, then NO, you're wrong. The non-Muslim religions don't preach that "same shit"

Read a history book sometime . They all preach the same .

Difference is our Christians have advanced to a point where they just ignore the pain in the ass parts of the bible .

Donald Trump would do better to shut his mouth even though all that hot air has given us nicer weather this autumn than usual.

Forum List

Back