Trump´s sanctions not appreciated in Venezuela

They want him gone.

"They want him gone."

He's not in Venezuela....... :dunno:

Playing by your government´s rules, Maduro could appoint me as interim POTUS.

Have you applied yet? :dunno:

No. Did Guaido apply?

How the hell would I know? I don't live down there........ And neither do you.........

It is said that there was pressure on Guaido. You probably don´t know so here it comes: Guaido´s "opposition" has claimed that Maduro has abandoned his commission and the constitution says in this case that the president of the parliament (which was Guaido) becomes interim President and has to call elections within 30 days. Absurd and pointless and that´s why I don´t think he is acting on his own behalf.

.....then why do they want to come to the US if their countries are not shitholes and the US is.........????!!! that doesn't make ANY sense
Not everything is bad in the US, there are good reasons to migrate if prospects in the own country are bad. However, it is mainly the come get in policy, whether real or imagined, that contributes to the migrations. But you can see, those Venezuelans don´t want to come to your country, they want their country to be respected.
how can you respect a shithole country????!!!
hahahahhaahhahahh
Venezuela is not a shithole country and still belongs to the best countries in Southern America to live in.

.....then why do they want to come to the US if their countries are not shitholes and the US is.........????!!! that doesn't make ANY sense
Not everything is bad in the US, there are good reasons to migrate if prospects in the own country are bad. However, it is mainly the come get in policy, whether real or imagined, that contributes to the migrations. But you can see, those Venezuelans don´t want to come to your country, they want their country to be respected.
hahahahhaahhahahh
Venezuela is not a shithole country and still belongs to the best countries in Southern America to live in.
it's like Mad Max
Mad Max violence stalks Venezuela's lawless roads - Reuters

"They want him gone."

He's not in Venezuela....... :dunno:
No. Did Guaido apply?
How the hell would I know? I don't live down there........ And neither do you.........
It is said that there was pressure on Guaido. You probably don´t know so here it comes: Guaido´s "opposition" has claimed that Maduro has abandoned his commission and the constitution says in this case that the president of the parliament (which was Guaido) becomes interim President and has to call elections within 30 days. Absurd and pointless and that´s why I don´t think he is acting on his own behalf.
So? Why should I care what he's doing or why he's doing it? Besides why should I care about your musings on the matter.........? I mean other than for it's comedic value.........

hahahahhaahhahahh
it's like Mad Max
You are referring to "opposition" attacks on the supply chains, be it food, electricity, health or water.

hahahahhaahhahahh
it's like Mad Max
You are referring to "opposition" attacks on the supply chains, be it food, electricity, health or water.
jesus christ --you are denying the undeniable --like OJ Simpson

No. Did Guaido apply?
So? Why should I care what he's doing or why he's doing it? Besides why should I care about your musings on the matter.........? I mean other than for it's comedic value.........
Something similar will make me your Prez. Let me see, MAGA caps are in reality CCCP caps, so Trump must go.

No. Did Guaido apply?
Something similar will make me your Prez. Let me see, MAGA caps are in reality CCCP caps, so Trump must go.
Oh my!!! Now I'm really worried.......... :rolleyes:

No. Did Guaido apply?
You don´t need to be worried. I tend to do my jobs carefully and will MAGA for real.
You guys need compulsory military service and all. I will bring you all this.

hahahahhaahhahahh
it's like Mad Max
Your logic is "Trump says so".

Last edited:
hahahahhaahhahahh
it's like Mad Max
You logic is "Trump says so".
world-map-population-below-poverty-line-by-country.jpg

You don´t need to be worried. I tend to do my jobs carefully and will MAGA for real.
You guys need compulsory military service and all. I will bring you all this.
Da tovaritch!!!

it's like Mad Max
Colombia has the same color and they are Trump´s ally. Imagine a Venezuela without US imposed crisis.
But people in Venezuela have government support.

The government provided CLAP box costs about $1,5 and it contains 37 food items.

People in Colombia die.

Colombia has the same color and they are Trump´s ally. Imagine a Venezuela without US imposed crisis.

The government provided CLAP box costs about $1,5.

People in Colombia die.

they are attacking trucks for SUGAR!!!!

People in Colombia die.

They know there would be sugar in a truck?

People in Colombia die.

.....in WW2, Britain was short of a lot of things---shitheads did not go around attacking trucks like the shitheads in Venezuela do

People in Colombia die.

.....in WW2, Britain was short of a lot of things---shitheads did not go around attacking trucks like the shitheads in Venezuela do

It´s opposition violence.

People in Colombia die.

you KNOW it's a shithole when they attack for sugar

People in Colombia die.

you KNOW it's a shithole when they attack for sugar

I don´t think they attack for sugar.

Forum List

Back