Biden Regime sanctions Israel over actions in Gaza.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
In doing so we will lose most, if not all of our credibility with the Israeli government and people, and very possibly lose our only true military ally in the region. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Why should we need military allies over there? Is one of our states at risk of attack?

Why should we need military allies over there? Is one of our states at risk of attack?
I personally agree with you, but until our Government buys into a more Isolationist mentality we will always need military allies around the world.

Tell us again how Biden supports Israel. Funding Iran and Hamas, telling Israel to replace Netanyahu, telling Israel they need to enact a unilateral cease fire, and now this.

Xiden’s put more sanctions on our allies then he has drug cartels

Dupe, but it's hard to fathom isn't it?

80a.jpg

In doing so we will lose most, if not all of our credibility with the Israeli government and people, and very possibly lose our only true military ally in the region. Pretty stupid if you ask me.
Ally? Well I say we give them as much help in their war against Hamas as they did us in our war against terror. ZIP.

Tell us again how Biden supports Israel. Funding Iran and Hamas, telling Israel to replace Netanyahu, telling Israel they need to enact a unilateral cease fire, and now this.

The Biden Administration can support Israel without supporting Genocide.

Gazans are all about genocide

Ally? Well I say we give them as much help in their war against Hamas as they did us in our war against terror. ZIP
You really think Israel did nothing during the WoT?

Mossad probably provided us with more intelligence than any other source on the planet. I have no doubt their SF did plenty of work too.

A broader involvement by the IFF would have lead to a dissolution of the Coalition and probably a region-wide ground war.

Wasn't Iran once an ally ( during the Iran Islamists revolution to the current dictatorship)?

Wasn't Iran once an ally ( during the Iran Islamists revolution to the current dictatorship)?
They were at one time, supposedly. As a Nationalist and Isolationist I don’t really believe in allies, but until the government takes up those ideals we have to deal with the idea.

Xiden’s put more sanctions on our allies then he has drug cartels

Yep.

Everything is ass backwards.

He opens our border, sells off our energy production overseas, and trashes Israel.

If you told a Democrat just a few years ago that someone they voted for would do this - they would have laughed in your face.

But post-Orange Man their brains no longer function properly, so as long as it isn't Trump - it's all good.

Utter madness.

You seem to forget yourself. Why did Trump hand Ukraine military weapons and support to Ukraine if he didn't support them as an ally?

The Dems and the media (but I repeat myself) are currently telling the American public that Trump would let Russia run roughshod over Ukraine.

Clearly you are out of synch with your comrades.

Get back in line.

You seem to forget yourself. Why did Trump hand Ukraine military weapons and support to Ukraine if he didn't support them as an ally?
Why did Obama hand Crimea to Russia? BTW, which was it? Did Trump provide aid-- Trump administration approves providing weapons to Ukraine - Washington Examiner
Or did he withhold it?

Forum List

Back