Biden Regime sanctions Israel over actions in Gaza.

The Dems and the media (but I repeat myself) are currently telling the American public that Trump would let Russia run roughshod over Ukraine.

Clearly you are out of synch with your comrades.

Get back in line.
You don't like the facts. Fn biatch.

Tell us again how Biden supports Israel. Funding Iran and Hamas, telling Israel to replace Netanyahu, telling Israel they need to enact a unilateral cease fire, and now this.

Why can't you stop using Facebook?
You Do know they are against everything you believe in, right?

Typical of you when cornered like the rat you are.
Cornered? I am not avoiding the question. That would be you. As far as rats go, I don't live in CA. You bed down with them every night. Now would you like to return to the topic or are you going to continue to evade the question that you clearly have no answer for?

Exactly.

It's part of the problem with the Right that has accommodated the Left.
All this whining by the Right but My GOD...so many on the Right STILL fully support the Left through their online and businesses.

If the vast majority of RightWingers didn't go on Facebook, they couldn't control you.
You complain about the Left abusing you, your country and ushering in Communism...but you remain loyal to FB (wtf?)
Nearly EVERYONE I know who calls themselves Rightwing is on Facebook for one excuse or the other. THERE ARE NONE.
(Directed toward MOST on the Right and not necessarily specifically you)

Cornered? I am not avoiding the question. That would be you. As far as rats go, I don't live in CA. You bed down with them every night. Now would you like to return to the topic or are you going to continue to evade the question that you clearly have no answer for?
Poor little child. Now go bug someone else. Someone other than the one that put you in your place.

Exactly.

If the vast majority of RightWingers didn't go on Facebook, they couldn't control you.
You complain about the Left abusing you, your country and ushering in Communism...but you remain loyal to FB (wtf?)
Nearly EVERYONE I know who calls themselves Rightwing is on Facebook for one excuse or the other. THERE ARE NONE.
I haven't had a FB account for over ten years.

I haven't had a FB account for over ten years.

Good for you.
Try to get more of your "conservatives" friends to do the same.

I live in solid Trump territory....but it seems EVERY Trump person I talk to says they "HAVE TO" use FB.
I can't believe it. They hate the Left....but support them by patronizing their businesses because it's "convenient".

I live in a community that is 90% Trump territory.
I try my best to tell them they don't need FB for local community news and such.
I offer to even create and HOST (at MY EXPENSE) a forum for them so they can share community news
without FB. They refuse. They are devoted slaves to FB and will NOT change.

But they have the AUDACITY to point fingers at the Left.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:
Exactly.

All this whining by the Right but My GOD...so many on the Right STILL fully support the Left through their online and businesses.

WTF are you babbling about? This thread has nothing to do with Facebook, you raving lunatic.

He opens our border, sells off our energy production overseas, and trashes Israel.

The POTUS does not sell our energy production, that companies that produce it are the ones that sell it.

Seems an adult should know these basic things

Forum List

Back