Trump rolls back Obama school lunch regd

Back in the 50's our hot lunch servers were hideously obese angry women wearing hairnets...they made the Soup Nazi seem friendly. You looked straight ahead, put the slop on your plate and never asked a question like "is that meat"? On sauerkraut day I skipped lunch....it smelled like mustard gas.

we've been over this before
my relative works for a school cafeteria
she says the kids just throw the fruits and veggies away
looked good on paper, but in reality--stupid
and a lot of people do not think in realistic terms
AND that cost the taxpayers $$$$$$

Hope this includes to stop paying for all the illegals getting free lunches ,assholes should not even be here in the first place. Tired of paying my taxpayer money to freeloaders, we have plenty of Americans more deserving and in need.

I went to my grand-kid's parent-Thanksgiving school lunch. Turkey loaf, mashed potatoes, canned corn....All tasted like cardboard. I thought the gravy would make everything taste better......Nope.....Even the parents were throwing food in the garbage. Thankfully the ice cream was good.

Can you imagine the butthurt, agonized, ululating noises "Nancy Crater" Obama must be making from its fanged snout at this moment? It can no longer take out its passive-aggressive weirdness on white American children anymore.

I've always said, you don't want your kid eating cafeteria food, get off your ass and pack them a lunch. My Mom did sometimes, I still have my Charlie Brown lunchbox.

I've always said, you don't want your kid eating cafeteria food, get off your ass and pack them a lunch. My Mom did sometimes, I still have my Charlie Brown lunchbox.

Yeah,those P&J sammiches. After 1/2 day in the lunch bag, soggy bread and crystallized jelly.....Oh the memories....

Forum List

Back