TRUMP ridicules GW Bush's thousand points of light...

Bush 41 actually was a vet and a war hero
Bush negotiated peace with the USSR
Bush actually sought to tear down walls not build them
Bush saved Kuwait

the bushes voted democrat--for a corrupt one. Traitors.
Jebs wife tried to smuggle jewelry past customs
Bush Jr''s only experience was protecting the skies of texas. His wife ran over her boyfriend I hear.

Trump is more republican than they will ever be.

And what was Trump's experience before becoming POTUS? Reality TV star, scamming university students, groping women and filing bankruptcy on multiple failed businesses.

What was Hillary’s? Pretending to be married to a serial rapist and defending pedos in court?

You Trumpsters always resort to Hilary lol. What does she have to do with this discussion. We are discussing the Bushes and Trump and somehow you found a way to bring Hilary into this.

You could probably find a way to bring in Benghanzi and Emails too..

Gee, maybe because we were given the choice between the two of them?
You brought up what qualifies someone to be President. The Donald was clearly far more qualified for the job than the Dem alternative, but also far more qualified than the neo-cons and globalists in the GOP.

Stop deflecting. The post you quoted of mine was a response to someone listing Bush's experience prior to becoming president as insignificant.

Please tell me what does that have to do with Hilary? You orange Kool-aid drinkers just can't resist mentioning Hilary.

And btw, Hilary was the most qualified presidential candidate in History. She had more political experience than previous elected presidents.

Unfortunately Hilary didn't energize the democratic base and that's why she lost.

Bush Jr''s only experience was protecting the skies of texas. His wife ran over her boyfriend I hear.

And what was Trump's experience before becoming POTUS? Reality TV star, scamming university students, groping women and filing bankruptcy on multiple failed businesses.

What was Hillary’s? Pretending to be married to a serial rapist and defending pedos in court?

You Trumpsters always resort to Hilary lol. What does she have to do with this discussion. We are discussing the Bushes and Trump and somehow you found a way to bring Hilary into this.

You brought up what qualifies someone to be President. The Donald was clearly far more qualified for the job than the Dem alternative, but also far more qualified than the neo-cons and globalists in the GOP.

Stop deflecting. The post you quoted of mine was a response to someone listing Bush's experience prior to becoming president as insignificant.

Please tell me what does that have to do with Hilary? You orange Kool-aid drinkers just can't resist mentioning Hilary.

And btw, Hilary was the most qualified presidential candidate in History. She had more political experience than previous elected presidents.

Unfortunately Hilary didn't energize the democratic base and that's why she lost.

If it was really about Bush then why did you bring up President Trump?
Oh that’s right because you always have to make everything about President Trump.

Since you are now talking about Hillary (two “L”s by the way, you might want to get that right), it’s laughable to say she was the most qualified. Perhaps compared to the Hussein who had no experience whatsoever in life in general or in politics other than voting “present”. She certainly didn’t have more political experience than Romney or McStain, or any of the Bushes.

If it was really about Bush then why did you bring up President Trump?
Oh that’s right because you always have to make everything about President Trump.

Since you are now talking about Hillary (two “L”s by the way, you might want to get that right), it’s laughable to say she was the most qualified. Perhaps compared to the Hussein who had no experience whatsoever in life in general or in politics other than voting “present”. She certainly didn’t have more political experience than Romney or McStain, or any of the Bushes.

Not only the most qualified, but "the most qualified in history". :auiqs.jpg:

Babs considered Slick Willy another son of hers....Herbert Walker openly admitted he voted for Hillary... Dubya invaded Iraq because Saddam tried to assassinate his father....it's about time somebody called out the Bush family for what they are.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- very seldom hear that RUMOR or TRUTH Tom Horn . It makes perfect sense to me though i don't suppose that it can ever be verified or proven . I mean thats how 'kings' and 'queens' always did things . Try to assassinate one of the 'royals' and they will get you same as they got 'saddam' . ------------------------ yeah , the 'bushs' are pwicks and thats ALL of them Tom Horn .

good , happy to see the TRUMP go after the 'bush's' .

How did he 'go after the bushs'?

He said he didn't understand the thousand points of light. Clearly the left-wing was too dumb to get that either.

That just makes you as 'bright' (pardon the pun), as Trump.

He said he didn't understand the thousand points of light. Clearly the left-wing was too dumb to get that either.

--------------------- the 'old man bushs' was publicly brought laughed at . He has been publicly disrespected on this board and at the Trump Rally and on other message boards . He is a topic of derision and thats all that matters to me Andy . [same as 'juan mcstain']

--------------------- the 'old man bushs' was publicly brought laughed at . He has been publicly disrespected on this board and at the Trump Rally and on other message boards . He is a topic of derision and thats all that matters to me Andy . [same as 'juan mcstain']

Well obviously the quality of your character is low enough, that you believe in disrespecting people is a virtue. The fact that this is the level of person I was talking to, wasn't lost on me. So much for the civility of the left, but then when has the left ever been civil.

Regardless..... the statement made by Trump, did not appear to me to be disrespectful. He didn't get the statement about a thousand points of light. Neither do you.

You have only made yourself on the same level as Trump. Again... it's not going to hurt your reputation, because you are already garbage. But I just find it ironic that you promote something, that makes you look like an idiot. Maybe not 'look like', but rather proves.

Either way, I find great humor in pointing out, how the rest of us, view you and those like you.

as i said , its the 'bushs' , the old pwick in particular back in the news and object of laughter and being made fun of . That is the way that the 'bush' family should be thought of and it was The Trump that got it going Andy .

lol @ not all republicans said that

that is a very weak deflection from the fact that the official GOP position thru all of the bush years was to demonize anyone who disagreed with the Iraq War -- including calling a war vet-amputee (Max Cleeland) the same as Bin Laden in a GOP paid for campaign ad

This WILL NOT be one of those times republicans get to revise history.
I am not trying to reverse history, merely trying to be accurate. When you say Republicans, you imply all. That is the problem when you generalize, you skew the conversation and inject falsehoods. Its the same when someone says Democrats. The best way to say it is " most Republicans" or " most Democrats."
My apologies if I seem harsh -- it is not my intent

...but for things to really change in this country -- we have to stop this habit of having selective amnesia -- that goes for both sides

...but when it came to the Obama years -- it takes quite a bit of pretzel twisting to claim Obama spoke the same type of divisive rhetoric that Trump does...can you imagine if Obama said Bush's family funded Nazis in any of his campaign speeches -- or mocked McCain as a fake war hero because he was a POW during a presidential debate?
I agree that both sides need to be civil and less antagonistic. I am not here to say nor have I ever compared the Obama years to the trump years or any other administration to another. I am here in the present and looking how to move forward. My statement was meant to show how a word or lack of a word could help create misunderstanding.

Thank you.
Academentia

Your Logic professors plant a forest and then get lost in it.
What the hell does that mean?

that is a very weak deflection from the fact that the official GOP position thru all of the bush years was to demonize anyone who disagreed with the Iraq War -- including calling a war vet-amputee (Max Cleeland) the same as Bin Laden in a GOP paid for campaign ad

I am not trying to reverse history, merely trying to be accurate. When you say Republicans, you imply all. That is the problem when you generalize, you skew the conversation and inject falsehoods. Its the same when someone says Democrats. The best way to say it is " most Republicans" or " most Democrats."

...but for things to really change in this country -- we have to stop this habit of having selective amnesia -- that goes for both sides

...but when it came to the Obama years -- it takes quite a bit of pretzel twisting to claim Obama spoke the same type of divisive rhetoric that Trump does...can you imagine if Obama said Bush's family funded Nazis in any of his campaign speeches -- or mocked McCain as a fake war hero because he was a POW during a presidential debate?
I agree that both sides need to be civil and less antagonistic. I am not here to say nor have I ever compared the Obama years to the trump years or any other administration to another. I am here in the present and looking how to move forward. My statement was meant to show how a word or lack of a word could help create misunderstanding.

Thank you.
Academentia

Evasions of a Teacher's Pet

What do you mean, "What the hell does that mean?"? You are offended if the source of your knowledge, your professorial imaginary father-figure, is challenged. So you have to pretend you're confused. I'm onto all the typical Netwit deceptions.

Thank you.
Academentia

Lay off the moonshine there, buddy
Your Brains Have Been Used for Kindling Wood

Another evasive way of defending your hypnotic gurus.

Good. "Read my lips: No new taxes."

Both Bushes were not good presidents. H.W. Bush was really running things...into the ground for about 12 years. NAFTA, War on drugs, Civil forfeiture, that's all H.W. Bush. Anything to strip Americans of rights and wealth and push them one step closer to the New World Order.
Bush—the Sound of Barfing

His service in World War II was that of a bored richkid looking for a thrill. He lost all claims to patriotism when he got Junior out of having to fight the Commies.

By the way, billionaire's son Osama bin Laden had the same motivation.

His plane was shot down

2 September 1944: USNR Lt. George H. W. Bush shot down in dive bomb attack

On 2nd September 1944 Lieutenant George W. H. Bush, an Avenger pilot with VT-51 on the USS San Jacinto (CVL-30), was ordered to lead an attack on a Japanese radio station on the island of ChiChi Jima. He continued with the dive bomb attack after his plane was hit by anti-aircraft fire and then managed to get his aircraft over the sea before baling out.

His two crew members, Radioman Second Class John Delaney, and substitute gunner Lieutenant Junior Grade William White were killed – one of them parachuted out but the parachute failed to open, the other went down with the plane.

..but yea, just a rich kid taking the easy way out -- unlike Trump

There is a reason why people who may have disagreed with Bush on policy didn't ever try to attack his military record -- its because they aren't depraved shameless sycophants -- so it won't be no "both sides" do it on this shit
--------------------------- VOLUNTEERED didn't he ???
Bluebloods Are Yellow

Senior volunteered his brat to be no more patriotic than Jane Fonda, also a richkid.

Thank you.
Academentia

Thank you.
Academentia

Evasions of a Teacher's Pet

What do you mean, "What the hell does that mean?"? You are offended if the source of your knowledge, your professorial imaginary father-figure, is challenged. So you have to pretend you're confused. I'm onto all the typical Netwit deceptions.
I’m not offended. He isn’t my father figure. What the hell kind of meds are you taking to post such a disjointed ignorant rant?

It’s so hilarious to see President Trump speak a few words and seconds later the regressive left are defending Bush.

And those few words have such venom. I have no love for Bush Sr. He was just as bad as his son when he was president.

But the man is in a freaking wheel chair and his wife just died. There’s something called tact and empathy. Which clearly Trump and his supporters lack.
Emir Amour

Where was Senior's empathy for the troops' lives wasted to defend his petrocratic buddy ruling Kuwait?

The Kuwait war wasn't just to defend his buddy. You need to go and do some research of the horrible things that Sadaam and his gang were doing to the Kuwaiti people during thr war.
Chickenhawk Shithole

Kuwait has no right to exist, as does any other imaginary country that didn't fight for its independence and won't defend it with its own money and men. It was clipped off of Mesopotamia at the request of Iran.

Good. "Read my lips: No new taxes."

Both Bushes were not good presidents. H.W. Bush was really running things...into the ground for about 12 years. NAFTA, War on drugs, Civil forfeiture, that's all H.W. Bush. Anything to strip Americans of rights and wealth and push them one step closer to the New World Order.
Bush—the Sound of Barfing

His service in World War II was that of a bored richkid looking for a thrill. He lost all claims to patriotism when he got Junior out of having to fight the Commies.

By the way, billionaire's son Osama bin Laden had the same motivation.

His plane was shot down

2 September 1944: USNR Lt. George H. W. Bush shot down in dive bomb attack

On 2nd September 1944 Lieutenant George W. H. Bush, an Avenger pilot with VT-51 on the USS San Jacinto (CVL-30), was ordered to lead an attack on a Japanese radio station on the island of ChiChi Jima. He continued with the dive bomb attack after his plane was hit by anti-aircraft fire and then managed to get his aircraft over the sea before baling out.

His two crew members, Radioman Second Class John Delaney, and substitute gunner Lieutenant Junior Grade William White were killed – one of them parachuted out but the parachute failed to open, the other went down with the plane.

..but yea, just a rich kid taking the easy way out -- unlike Trump

There is a reason why people who may have disagreed with Bush on policy didn't ever try to attack his military record -- its because they aren't depraved shameless sycophants -- so it won't be no "both sides" do it on this shit
--------------------------- VOLUNTEERED didn't he ???
Bluebloods Are Yellow

Senior volunteered his brat to be no more patriotic than Jane Fonda, also a richkid.
Please get help and stay away from sharp objects!

"Those With Ovaries Are Owed an Oval Office! Yay!"

hillary certainly energized bitter women who are dissatisfied with their low-energy husbands.

Hillary was far from the most qualified.

As was Trump.

As was Trump.
Neither were qualified. 2016 was a prime example of nothing to chose from.

Forum List

Back