Poor little Hunter Richard,

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
http://www.newsweek.com/kino-jimenez-arrested-after-teen-wearing-maga-hat-assaulted-whataburger-1010802

Hunter later uploaded a photo of himself on Instagram wearing a MAGA hat and hooded top along with the caption: “HAD A BOMB A** 4th OF JULY! ALTHOUGH MY HAT GOT JACKED BUT ITS ALL GOOD THE LIBTARD THAT TOOK IT CAN HAVE IT.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder if this was a paid advertisement by the RNC, seems no one could do a video so quickly without knowing this was going to happen. Take a look at the pic, he even has jock stars on.

looks like the 'attacker , a mexican named 'jimenez' got fired from his bartending job and has just been arrested , hopefully for assault and theft . I think that the mexican attacker named 'jimenez' is an Adult and the kid that was assaulted was a kid wearing HIS hat and eating a burger Penny .

The kid is not a kid and I stand by my inference that this was a set up.

Anyone who puts jock pictures on Instagram is not a poor little boy.

Yup, you nailed it... silly, trite boys like him are an extension of our Nation's problem! Carte' blanche' in using him as the lightning rod / justification for mayhem in advancing your prog / ANTIFA crusade! ROTFL :)

looks like the mexican 'kino jimenez' was arrested for 'felony theft , lost his bartending job at a bar named RUMBLE and may now be deported or hanged Penny [maybe] .

---------------------------------------- never said that the kid was a poor little boy . But looks like the kid is a KID while the 'mexican kino jimenez' is an adult mexican attacking or assaulting a kid . 16 year old kid and an adult 'mexican' assaulter and attacker going to court is what it looks like to me Penny .

Yup, you nailed it... silly, trite boys like him are an extension of our Nation's problem! Carte' blanche' in using him as the lightning rod / justification for mayhem in advancing your prog / ANTIFA crusade! ROTFL :)

I believe this was nothing more than a set up by the RNC. Show me a credible police report.

I believe this was nothing more than a set up by the RNC. Show me a credible police report.
---------------------------- i ain't interested in proving anything to You Miss . I posted what i posted , might post more if i see it . I just hope that President Trump knows about this assault by a 'mexican' on one of his supporters because the TRUMP supporter was wearing a 'maga' hat Penny .

Well Sheite, nothing wrong with that. I'm glad you have your opinions, as do I, & aren't shy about sharing them... Incongruous assertions are, none the less, fair game for the peanut gallery, lol.

I do not have the apparatus in my pocket----BUT IN MY TOWN every kid
hanging on the block has the stuff and they USE it incessantly. (PS---
I live in what is correctly called an inner city slum ) You are desperate, penny,
dear.

I doubt it was planned out by the RNC. That being said, we don't know what happened right before the video. My understanding is that the two teenagers say they did nothing to provoke the guy. I don't know. I do know that teenage boys can be brats. At any rate, the 30 year old is an adult and he did the wrong thing. We need Judge Judy to short this all out.

As for the video, kids are using their phones all the time and are very adept at videos. With phone in hand, it takes only a second to start videoing.

from the evidence that we have its the ATTACK shown on video that is ILLEGAL , same for taking or STEALING the hat if the hat was taken without permission . Speculation on PROVOCATION has nothing to do with anything as it is only speculation JMomma .

here you go Miss Penny . Looks like the 'mexican jimenez' fecked up pretty good and its all TRUMPS fault Penny. --- FELONY CHARGE: 30-Year-Old Loser Who Stole MAGA Hat Arrested, Faces Up To Two Years In Prison - Big League Politics --- what can i say except that another diverse type 'hispanic , latino , mexican' is crushed under the boot heel of President Trump just as The Trump had set up and planned Penny .

I wish like hell I could stand outside his cell and laugh and make fun of this dude for hours on end.

Forum List

Back