Trump Rewards Student Who Tore Down Tampon Dispenser

But…but…but…it IS conservative thinking to cry foul about a tampon machine in a MENS room being disabled
That is Worse than burning and looting!

Now you're just being ridiculous as you know nobody ever claimed that nonsense.

So how would you explain putting a tampon dispenser in a boys bathroom....what do you think the reason was for doing that?
Now that's a good question.

I'm sure that there are plenty of Democrats on here that think putting a tampon dispenser in a boys bathroom is a fine idea.

Maybe they could explain the reason?

I know the reason for the boys vandalizing the machine. Whether I agree with the vandalism or not, I understand why they did it.

I think that I know why Democrat would put a tampon machine in a boys bathroom, but the reason I have in mind would make them look deranged, foolish and incredibly dishonest, so I'll let them speak for themselves.

I know the reason for the boys vandalizing the machine. Whether I agree with the vandalism or not, I understand why they did it.

I definitely don't agree with it but other than that I completely understand why as well.

I'm sure that there are plenty of Democrats on here that think putting a tampon dispenser in a boys bathroom is a fine idea.

I think that I know why Democrat would put a tampon machine in a boys bathroom, but the reason I have in mind would make them look deranged, foolish and incredibly dishonest, so I'll let them speak for themselves.
The stunt was confronted and concluded
They want in your face crap constantly But Never Any response back

Do you think the boys in this situation should be punished?

Do you think the boys in this situation should be punished?
Good and fair question.

I think this should be approached similar to a situation in which a boy punched another boy in the face. That would be violence that should be punished.

But if the punched boy had miss-sexed the puncher, saying something like, "Look at you, little girl! Is it time for your period, cutie pie? Is that why you look so mad? Ooh, are you going to hit me with your purse, or scratch out my WHAM . . . (hits floor)."

The violence would not be justified, but it there are mitigating circumstances.

Good and fair question.

I think this should be approached similar to a situation in which a boy punched another boy in the face. That would be violence that should be punished.

But if the attacked boy had miss-sexed his attacker, saying something like, "Look at you, little girl! Is it time for your period, cutie pie? Is that why you look so mad? Ooh, are you going to hit me with your purse, or scratch out my WHAM . . . (hits floor)."

The violence would not be justified, but it there are mitigating circumstances.
You are equating an act of violence with the removal of a tampon dispenser?

Unbelievable

Irregardless....here is what some advocates of placing tampon machines in boys or mens bathrooms have said ..........By installing tampon machines in both women's and men's restrooms, businesses send a clear message that they are committed to promoting menstrual equity.

Anyone care to try and explain this reasoning?

Last edited:
Here is what some advocates of putting tampon dispensers in boys bathrooms haver said regarding the reason for doing this................
I think you're confused on that one.
You are equating an act of violence with the removal of a tampon dispenser?

Unbelievable
No, I'm comparing - not equating - one breaking of the rules (vandalizing school property), with another breaking of the rules (punching a bully).

I think you're confused on that one.

No, I'm comparing - not equating - one breaking of the rules (vandalizing school property), with another breaking of the rules (punching a bully).

There are no rules about removing a tampon machine in a boys or mens bathroom.

Forum List

Back