Trump reviewed, potential political appointees, tax returns in the vetting process

Hopefully, there won't be another pile of shit like Trump as a candidate who will release their returns just like every other candidate since Nixon has done. Then we won't need a law.

But try not to elevate Santos to presidential material. One Trump is enough to last us another 245 years.
An ad hominem...how boring.

Trump reviewed, potential political appointees, tax returns in the vetting process.
Rudy Giuliani recalled how he helped Trump review their tax returns as part of the vetting process in choosing political appointees.
Another example of what a hypocrite Trump is. He understood the important information provided in tax returns in determining an individuals qualifications to serve. Plus he was telling Giuliani to take classified documents home.

Giuliani said he’s in Mar-a-Lago working to “vet” some “very rich” people — specifically, going through their TAX RETURNS for Trump. The incident happened immediately after Trump took office, Giuliani said.

So?

People who make 300K don't want to pay because they're recommending other people who make 300K and my accountant winds up making nothing, so he stopped doing their returns.
That is absolute bullshit. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Hopefully, there won't be another pile of shit like Trump as a candidate who will release their returns just like every other candidate since Nixon has done. Then we won't need a law.

But try not to elevate Santos to presidential material. One Trump is enough to last us another 245 years.
Trump is the best president we've had since Calvin Coolidge.

Most Trump supporters do not have normal intellect.
Accountants say stay out of the grey areas if you want to be 100% sure you will not get in trouble.
What does your accountant say?

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day of the week.

I do my own taxes, dummy.

Forum List

Back