Trump reviewed, potential political appointees, tax returns in the vetting process

I look at an election being the citizens of the US HIRING their President. He or she works for the people. I go through all of the information as hiring a person in our company. I look at the job requirements and look for the person most capable to fulfill the job requirements.

I assume as a Trump minion you look at it as crowning a king as opposed to hiring someone to work for us.

Figures,
Look, ma! Another ad hominem from a guy who hires trespassers!

A tax return provides a lot of information if you understand how to read a long form.
If you do not have the knowledge to understand a complex tax return, that is on you.
If you were smarter you would understand.
Smarter or more knowledgeable?
For instance, my daughter is a physical therapist; does that make her smarter than you?

Smarter or more knowledgeable?
For instance, my daughter is a physical therapist; does that make her smarter than you?
In this case, I agree saying more knowledgeable would be more appropriate than smarter. But I was concerned the person I was replying to would not understand "knowledgeable". Smarter main ring true with the dumbest among us over knowledgeable.

I didn't realize you are so wealthy. What does he/she tell you about the grey area. Will he/she sign your tax submission if you are in the grey area?
He's a good friend of mine and I pay him immediately.
He stopped doing people who would recommend others but wouldn't pay themselves.

MAGA is wearing thin with everyone, including the Republican party.
The MAGA brand is plummeting.
How stupid or mentally ill or ignorant are you?
It's obvious you were asleep in 2015 when he joined the race and the Globalist Republican Party was as much against him as the Democrats.
Every time you post you make a bigger ass of yourself.

In this case, I agree saying more knowledgeable would be more appropriate than smarter. But I was concerned the person I was replying to would not understand "knowledgeable". Smarter main ring true with the dumbest among us over knowledgeable.
You are as ignorant as they come so you are forced to post ad hominems as opposed to facts.

He's a good friend of mine and I pay him immediately.
He stopped doing people who would recommend others but wouldn't pay themselves.
Who refuses to pay their accountant who is making the money you are talking about.

My question was, does your accountant sign off on your return if you push the grey areas. I doubt it.

How stupid or mentally ill or ignorant are you?
It's obvious you were asleep in 2015 when he joined the race and the Globalist Republican Party was as much against him as the Democrats.
Every time you post you make a bigger ass of yourself.
This is a great example of ad hominem

This is a great example of ad hominem
Telling you that the Establishment Rs never ever wanted Trump when you are shocked about it is an ad hominem?
Guess what, old fart, at least 74 Million people don't want a bought and paid for Establishment politician in the Oval Office.
According to you, those 74 million + are all idiots, which makes you a globalist piece of shit.

Who refuses to pay their accountant who is making the money you are talking about.

My question was, does your accountant sign off on your return if you push the grey areas. I doubt it.
People who make 300K don't want to pay because they're recommending other people who make 300K and my accountant winds up making nothing, so he stopped doing their returns.

I don't cheat on my taxes like you probably do, Mr. Morals.
How many trespassers on your payroll?

Congress can always pass a law and make it so.
Hopefully, there won't be another pile of shit like Trump as a candidate who will release their returns just like every other candidate since Nixon has done. Then we won't need a law.

But try not to elevate Santos to presidential material. One Trump is enough to last us another 245 years.

Forum List

Back