Alabama and Mississippi celebrate confederate general Robert E Lee's birthday, along with Martin Luther King, today.

Robert E. Lee was a defeated traitor who should be condemned instead of being celebrated.

This kind of nonsense is directly attributable to the racism in the US south, that refuses to die. And of course, Trump use of the vile racism sentiments for his political purposes.

4fade79c45724fb50a1a74f467447428.jpg

Alabama and Mississippi celebrate confederate general Robert E Lee's birthday, along with Martin Luther King, today.
Nothing says patriotism more than celebrating the birthday of someone who tried to destroy our country.
Maybe there will be a national holiday, someday, celebrating the Proud Boys.

This is why the south will always be the south

The one good thing it does is act as a hurricane buffer

Virginia too. It's Lee/Jackson day.
Nope......When the dems briefly held stay they got shed of it. It used to be Lee/Jackson/King Day. Then they separated King out, had Lee-Jackson Day the Friday before MLK Day. The dems replaced Lee-Jackson Day with Election Day in 2020.

Lee–Jackson Day - Wikipedia

Dems, without fail, ruin everything they are near.

I have a dream!

I have a dream that one day Negroes will:

Stop committing so many crimes
Get off welfare
Start taking care of their families
Dumping the mentality of entitlement
Stop being the vassals of the Democrats that are destroying this country
Stop being alcoholics, druggies and gang bangers
Stop playing that disgusting rap music.
Stop being so uppity

God wants nothing to do with your thinking. As a Christian, I feel your thinking could land you in hell. Maybe hell doesn't want you either.
Don't you think that God would be more pissed of with those BLM Negroes that spent six months terrorizing, burning, murdering and destroying our country?

The same BLM filth that Biden is kissing their ass today?

I believe in diversity. 16th of January is Lee-Jackson Day. Fuck the feds and their silly hateful Negro ass kissing holiday.

Forum List

Back